What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

Guest hayabusa01

I just bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5, and today I just picked up a Tiffen circular polaring filter for it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Po1aris

Just bought a Canon Digital Rebel XT =]

..I don't really know how to use it well yet though.

Guest foeshunkooky

i came home from school today, to find a new canon power shot sd450 awaiting in my room. i got it as an early grad present. i wonder if it's good. but hey at least it's free! :)

Guest jaye

i have DSC-T33 white

image004.jpg

Oh WOW, I really like this. It's compact and really pretty.

How many megapixels? Do you recommend it?

Guest erure

Oh WOW, I really like this. It's compact and really pretty.

How many megapixels? Do you recommend it?

well sony digital cameras aren't known for quality... the pictures come out nice and clear [at least to me] but you need to give it a little time. also they signal autofocus with this tiny red light that can annoy people... in general yes i like my digital camera and i like how sleek it is. it's 5.1 megapixel [i don't even use it... only 3 megapixel usually is good enough for me] and the screen is 2.5"

the only problem is, they don't sell this anymore =_=;;

Canon SD30 in Tuxedo Black. I love it so much. It's so small and cute.

edit: crap wrong picture. lol here's the actual one

IMG_0210.jpg

it might look big in the picture, but this camera can fit in the palm of my hand. it's that small :)

Guest chinguz

^ wow that camera looks nice.

justdandy the camera i have discovered a few problems, like at night the autofocus sometimes wont work well, and it takes long as hell to take a picture with nice focus etc. by the time i take a moving pic the pic is GONE!, if i take it off i can take quick pictures but it will turn out blurred. Really the camera is supposed to be easy to use and so on but it really is a hassle.

Guest yowzatheman

i have a Sony dsc- t1. really old but hey, it was a free graduation present so im not complaining

Guest orange momo

I just bought the Nikon Coolpix S3 in white.

coolpix_s3_nikon_zoom_2.jpg

I just retired my old one which was a Nikon 3100. My old cam just died after 3 years continious drops and hazards.... it took the best pictures though. both my sister and my mom have cannon's they are alright, but I prefer the nikon...

Archived