What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

Guest PrincessBoa

I just got the Sony NEX-5R as a gift and I am absolutely in love with it. <3 So much better than the Panasonic Lumix GF2 which is what I used to own.
-PrincessBoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bellatwinkle

lumix lx 7 ! I love it! so many nice photos to take, i am going on a holiday soon after I found some great travel deals from wego singapore:) I don't really like DSLRs as they are too bulky for me and I love to travel light so the Panasonic is perfect for me. That said, I am hoping to get the Canon S100 as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zanmato1430290832

I love my Kodak EasyShare C1530 :P Its sharing app sucks, so I uninstalled it and it's awesome now XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest girlinsorea

Using Canon G1X for all my shots.. Absolutely love it because it's not as heavy and bulky as a DSLR! :) But a tad more pricey for a semi-pro! 

• 1 year later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

I have a Nikon but I don't know what type it is lol. It looks like the Nikon D3200 though. But then it also looks like the D3100... and the D5200... they all look like?!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived