What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

Guest Trejiiten

Canon SD600

dad bought it without me knowing

and i said that i would choose a camera on my own

im so freakin mad, he paid more for what i could've gotten for cheaper, and he just bought it since his coworker told him to >__<

does any1 know if its a good camera? i hope it is or else im goin to kill him >__<

the SD6xx cameras are very good.

my first canon just happens to be the SD630, and the only reason I got the 630 over the 600 was because of the different LCD screen size. It's very easy to use, even without wanting to change any settings. should you want to change settings, it's fairly simple to do. both the SD600 and SD630 were released roughly at the same time, so there aren't too many differences.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boballay

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P32 Digital Camera

ZP32A.JPG

I've been using it for 3 years and it still works good. =)

Guest .moony.

the SD6xx cameras are very good.

my first canon just happens to be the SD630, and the only reason I got the 630 over the 600 was because of the different LCD screen size. It's very easy to use, even without wanting to change any settings. should you want to change settings, it's fairly simple to do. both the SD600 and SD630 were released roughly at the same time, so there aren't too many differences.

thanks for the reply :D it really makes me feel better XD

i havent tried it yet but will soon ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Po1aris

I am now a proud owner of a 20D!

195759378_5676b723ac.jpg

Yay!

So happy!

awesomeeee!! i have the digital rebel xt =T.

im too much of an amateur to have a 20D.

i've recently bought my 430ex flash ^__^

so fun to practice with

Guest felinewong

Booooo Canon is forrrr looooserssss

hurrayyyyyyy for canon!

awesomeeee!! i have the digital rebel xt =T.

im too much of an amateur to have a 20D.

i've recently bought my 430ex flash ^__^

so fun to practice with

cool, too bad the 350D was too small for my hands but still a good camera. I added the 20D to my line up along with my old 300D. Man, I just have to say...What a difference!! The 20D rocks!

teaser7.jpg

This will be the deciding factor between the 30d or Nikon's offerings. Imagine a d200 (sans a few "minor" features such as the improved spot metering) with a d70s (albeit probably closer to 30d) price. Yummay.

*prays that noise is more confined* :unsure:

at the same time:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/notcamera.htm

Even tho I'm a Canon shooter, I'm actually looking forward to see what that new camera is :P The countdown thing just makes it so exciting!

And regarding the link to Ken Rockwell's article, from what I've skimmed over the bold points because I'm too lazy to read it over lol. I think its a load of bull.

eg. How 'Ansel Adam made fantastically sharp images seventy years ago without wasting time worrying about how sharp his lenses were' - Well duh, the only way to get an unsharp image from an 8x10 camera is to fog the damn lens.

BUT, he was probably refering to the noobs with too much money who thinks by having the newest camera and the most expensive lens they can shoot like a pro. :lol:

Guest addicted²changmin1430262323

woow.. dat r awesome cameras u all have !!

ahaha my cam is so damn old >_+''

Sony Cyber-Shot dsc-p8

620-sony-dsc-p8.jpg

Guest Tepper

Even tho I'm a Canon shooter, I'm actually looking forward to see what that new camera is :P The countdown thing just makes it so exciting!

And regarding the link to Ken Rockwell's article, from what I've skimmed over the bold points because I'm too lazy to read it over lol. I think its a load of bull.

eg. How 'Ansel Adam made fantastically sharp images seventy years ago without wasting time worrying about how sharp his lenses were' - Well duh, the only way to get an unsharp image from an 8x10 camera is to fog the damn lens.

BUT, he was probably refering to the noobs with too much money who thinks by having the newest camera and the most expensive lens they can shoot like a pro. :lol:

Ya Rockwell can be pretty pompous when it comes to his opinions it seems, but definatley, awesome photos were pumped out long before the digital age, his point was basically that most people needn't waste money on expensive bodies or lenses, but rather, improve upon technique and style. Anybody can own a 400mm f/2.8 VRII or some outrageous lens like that, but you have to be able to create something great with it to truely be using it to the fullest.

Guest graceyoon

had this but the motor broke so the lens doesn't pop out :(

sucks cuz it wasn't even that bad of a camera.. good quality for an amateur photographer..

61fb.jpg

so i opted for the canon sc400, i don't really like high resolution cuz i don't need it, and i hate pics where u can see every single imperfection not even noticeable by the human eye..

canonsd400.jpg

so i'm happy

Archived