What Camera Do You Have?

Guest H1PP0

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sassy Aux Fruits.

Canon PowerShot A60, quite old, but good enough! =] I can take really good pictures with this one. Canon rocks it all.

Guest kkkkk

wow some of your have really good cameras.

i'm using a panasonic FZ2, bought it 3 years back.

it is only 2megapixels, which is considered obsolete by many. (including my friends who laugh at me sometimes)

i'm still rather comfortable with it though, and i take alright pictures. but i wouldnt waste something on a dsc now, aiming for a slr as my next cam. but being a poor student its not possible. so i guess i shall pursue my hobby after schooling!

some of you were complaining about blur pictures. the thing about digital cameras is that not no one uses the viewfinder anymore. when you shoot with a frame-hold-click you're not going to have good shots. so my take is that you should get used to using your camera, and take with patience. (although upon testing, canon seems to work very well with a quick shot) those anti camera shake things (image stabilizer) as advertised by companies are not that reliable.

at the end of the day, its the person, its not the camera.

(sorry for talking so much!)

Guest xKrNbAbOx

olympus stylus 710!! its sooo FRIGGIN AWESOME!

but does anyone have this one, some people online say that they dont like it sometimes so i wanna know whats wrong? im almost done saving money for it just like 99 more dollars! whooT!

5375.jpg

5376.jpg

Olympus Stylus 710 Summary Specifications

7.1 megapixels

3x optical zoom

2.5 inch LCD

Bright Capture Technology

28 shooting modes

Focus range: Normal mode: 23.6" -- infinity; Macro Mode Wide: 7.9" -- infinity; Macro Mode Tele: 19.7" -- infinity; Super Macro mode: 3.2" -- 23.6" (8cm -- 60cm)

ISO options: Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 (equivalent)

Lithium-ion rechargeable battery

Memory slot: Accepts xD-Picture Card

Weight: 3.6 ounces without battery or memory card

Dimensions: 3.7" W x 2.2" H x 0.8" D

i also like this one Cyber-shot® DSC-N1 Digital CameraDSC-N1 but i dont think id get it b/c id probably be obsessed with not getting the screen dirty all the time. its touch screen. http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP....le_ultracompact

Guest hanguksaram

my cybershot (5 megapixels) has the slowest shutter speed ever. do these other cameras have fast shutter speeds?

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Canon SD500

nice pictures, but the LCD screen is really weak. i didn't even carry it around but the screen cracked and i had to get it replaced. the warranty was really bad and it took a lot of complaining to get them to replace it for free.

Guest yellowtutu

canon-rebel-xt-1-1-2.jpg

Saving up for Canon Rebel XT

Does anyone have it?

Also, do you guys prefer Nikon or Canon?

sorry for the huge pic :sweatingbullets:

Guest atalamarche10

i have the canon sd550 7.2 mp

the lcd is huggeeee

it's a champagn-ish color

before, i had the 4 mp but the quality was still

very good. that was when digi cams just came out.

and the thing i like about canon is that it takes pictures in the

dark reallyy well

Guest alicimoo

I have the Canon Powershot S500. 5.0 megapixels.

It's FAT though. >__> It's kinda heavy. And the LCD isn't that big either.

canon-powershot-s500-review-1.jpg

Guest tru__minute

i have a little nikon piece of s***

ALL my pics are blurry

-_-... im bitter about it

I have a Samsung i5. I hate it. Most of the pictures come out blurry.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1935/i51gu.jpg

Can anyone recommend a digital camera that can take pictures of moving things (a baby, for instance) without blurring a whole lot?

>< have you guys tried using flash? .. for me.. pictures (w/out flash) come out blurry when there's not enough light.

Guest Po1aris

canon-rebel-xt-1-1-2.jpg

Saving up for Canon Rebel XT

Does anyone have it?

Also, do you guys prefer Nikon or Canon?

sorry for the huge pic :sweatingbullets:

I just bought that a couple months ago ^__^

and I love it.

Are you on planning to buy it with the 18-55mm zoom kit lens? It has so much potential, but I wanna buy a better zoom lens, an IS version.. but they're so pricey!! The very good lenses cost as much or more than the camera body itself >__< Saving up to buy an IS lens for myself for Christmas this year. IS lenses are too much though, ughh close to $1,000. I might get the Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 EX as my next lens, still not sure.

If you get the Digital Rebel XT, I recommend this lens: the Canon 50mm f/1.8 prime lens. It was only 90$ + tax. It's very cheap because of the material it's made of. It's very cheap and not sturdy and can break easily. But the photos are amazing for it's price. The small aperture is great for indoor party photos and awesome for portrait photos. I just hope mine doesn't break anytime soon =T. It's a very good lens just to have cuz of it's price.

And I prefer both Canon and Nikon =)

I was gonna get a Nikon D50 back in April, but the Best Buy guy got me into buy the Digital Rebel XT instead. It's a big difference between the two, but now I'm wondering if I should have gotten the Nikon D70 instead. (i tried to stay under or close to the $1,000 range. i'm brand new to Digital SLR). Anywho, I'm happy with my Canon ^__^ It's a good and solid camera for people getting into DSLR photography.

Go to http://www.dpreview.com/ and compare the Nikon and Canon DSLRs

Guest Tepper

^^^

If you truly want a good lens, don't splurge on a sigma, save for the IS... even though I'm a Nikon guy.. Sigma.. is crap compared to Canon.

Guest felinewong

The small aperture is great for indoor party photos and awesome for portrait photos.

You mean LARGE aperture

Guest Po1aris

You mean LARGE aperture

oops, i meant small f/stop number --- meaning large aperture

shhhh! im new to photography -____-

Archived