• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simply`sweetious ;D

i have DSC-T33 white

image004.jpg

DSC-L1 [the really tiny one]

Sony_DSC-L1_Ill2.gif

i have a sony DSC T33 and it`s white, same one as you!

my friend has the DSC L1 , a red one

Guest Jin-Daum

sony_dsct7black.big.jpg

sony dsc-t7

from what ive read i heard this camera takes lousy pictures and the battery last about an hour off a full charge WITHOUT USING FLASH!! i really wanted to get it because it so sexy and it goes well with a 12" powerbook and RAZR phone. but after reading reviews i dont think i will. i hope the DSC-T9 improves on what the T7 lacks.

my camera works great but its like 3 yrs old and it feels like a brick! but i love the picture quality of fuji cameras.

my camera works great but its like 3 yrs old and it feels like a brick! but i love the picture quality of fuji cameras.

fuji for life.. lol.. my first camera was a fuji.. that thing still works like a champ.. if I want to use a smart media card (which are no longer manufactured)....

1.3MP + 0x optical zoom ownssssssssss!!!11!!!

1300_front_angle2.jpg

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i have those girly one that are tiny and stupid =_______=

i dont even know what brand it is b/c i dont use it as much :\

the first time i saw the exilim i almost drooled HAHA

Guest J_LINDEBERG

HOLY alot of people have the SD400!

i own canon SD400, fujifilm f10, and sony t5....

why do i have so many? i sell these at work so i get discounts ^^

• 2 weeks later...

does those old 32mm (?) cameras have better picture quality than compared to digital cameras? cuz my friends old camera's pictures look better than her canon sd400 ones. does it matter how they develop the pictures?

does those old 32mm (?) cameras have better picture quality than compared to digital cameras? cuz my friends old camera's pictures look better than her canon sd400 ones. does it matter how they develop the pictures?

Ya.. some say film cameras are able to take pictures that are like 40+Megapixels or something like that.. but normally the photographer isn't good enough to get it to that quality.. or at least their materials aren't good enough.

Thus

Film > Digital (potentially)

Archived