[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems that they presented an award together too :) But why is NJH looking so serious on the red carpet? Is it nerves since I am guessing he is fairly new to awards shows?

Does anyone know why LSK is not nominated for new comer award? Does she have so many more dramas under her belt? Even so, it is her first lead drama I thought she might stand a good chance.

@stargazer187 He said he is realizing his dream and he will work harder. He thanked the PD and scriptwriter and his mom who is watching at home lol

Also they presented some random Golden Award (idk what this is) and NJH was like "Sungkyung-ssi... I mean, Bok joo yah" and everyone laughed awwww :)

NJH: Doesn't it feel nice to wear clothes that fit well?

lol

weeeee...i was busy back reading Goblin thread, but my swag  alert saw that this thread was popular..and I knew something has to be up...omo omo omo...are our OTP gorgeous or what? Look at that dress and her amazing figure. I'm a girly girl and do love pretty dresses. 

And my noona killer...so happy he won an  award...:heart:

And how cute that he was being presented the award by Shi Ho! Noona KBJ looks pleased for him..

7 minutes ago, koreanricegirl said:

@stargazer187 He said he is realizing his dream and he will work harder. He thanked the PD and scriptwriter and his mom who is watching at home lol

Also they presented some random Golden Award (idk what this is) and NJH was like "Sungkyung-ssi... I mean, Bok joo yah" and everyone laughed awwww :)

hahaha..so he does not call her noona eh? kekeke 

@Ohsh..I'm also surprised that LSK was not nominated..I feel this is one her best roles yet (I've seen her in many smaller parts : It's ok that's love, CIIT and even as second lead in Doctors...she always gives her best) 

5 minutes ago, koreanricegirl said:

NJH: Doesn't it feel nice to wear clothes that fit well?

lol

Kya!!! He is really Joon hyung in here. I mean Nam Joo hyuk is very Joon hyung that is why I also think that he is not acting. I really love his playful nature. Hee~

3 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Kya!!! He is really Joon hyung in here. I mean Nam Joo hyuk is very Joon hyung that is why I also think that he is not acting. I really love his playful nature. Hee~

Hahaha, that line was definitely scripted to follow into LSK's line introducing the award which is about characters that were a perfect fit for the actor or something. But the skit beforehand might not have been, since NJH paused for such a long time to think of the right word lol

@MC99 This award show is making it really hard not to ship them when they look so good together :blush:

Just now, koreanricegirl said:

Hahaha, that line was definitely scripted to follow into LSK's line introducing the award which is about characters that were a perfect fit for the actor or something. But the skit beforehand might not have been, since NJH paused for such a long time to think of the right word lol

@MC99 This award show is making it really hard not to ship them when they look so good together :blush:

Yeah hahaha yes yes. He definitely put an adlib there. I also notice that he seemed to be very nervous that he keeps looking at his cue card but still he is so cute. Hahahaha XD I really wish that they win a best couple award. 

Actually I think LSK is such a cool gal in real and reel life. She is so calm and composed and as cool as a cucumber here. She was able to switch into her BJ impersonation and back again so smoothly - such a great actress! I really hope she wins something tonight.

2 minutes ago, koreanricegirl said:

@bonuibonui W's Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo won best couple already, but maybe next time if they ever act together in a movie or something.

I think in any other time slot...this drama would've been huge...or at least double the ratings...

Also any other time with no LJS, they probably would've won couple awards....

Pretty much bad timing....

Archived