[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

He didn't know WB was there..why is he shocked..ah he must have thought WB was on his side too..nopes..sorry boy. 

Awwwww..anything for your sweetheart!

Wow. QD just bluntly confess her crimes..whoa!!

@kaoriharang yep it is HS sending pigeon to DM for sure haha

yeah has to be right?

Well in order for that mark to be used, QD has to admit. I am glad she did! I can forgive her now!

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

MORE SOLDIERS TRYING TO STOP GE ...THANKS GOD GUN ARRIVED ...GE CAME IN THE ROOM ...BROUGHT THE POT

I am liking how fast pace this is moving! go GE go! thank goodness for Gon and MC!

QD gives the poison towards LS, he doesn't dare to drink - he's literally shaking 

GE begs him to not drink it.

as he is about to drink it, CP stops him and takes the cup - he's drinking it. 

CP is take off his robe, showing his immunity character on his back.

2 minutes ago, findit said:

Now QD is reading document in the POT. Explaining CP's reaction to poison. 

ah so the document is to officially proof the mark on CP's back and his immunity?

Wait so LS never used the jade?

Just now, katherinyyyy said:

lol do it!!! 

haha! oh dear, I feel bad for laughing. I shouldnt.. I am amazed LS is willing, doesnt he know he will die? Does he really want to be king that badly?

IS A LETTER FROM FORMER KING THE CP HAS TO DRINK POISON...IF HE SURVIVES IT THEN HE IS THE KING...QD GIVES IT TO FAKE KING ...HE IS ABOUT TO DRINK IT GE TRIED TO STOP HIM ...OUR KING TAKE IT AND DRINKS THE CUP

GE presented the pot to QD, QD opened it and took out a small box with a letter inside. GE and CP exchanged comforting glances.

The letter is about immunity to poison. CE brought in a poisoned tea. QD announced the one who can survive poison is real CP. She presented the tea to LS first. LS about to take the tea. GE asked him not to. His pride is getting the best of him. He wanted to take the poison, but stopped by CP who drank the tea right away.

CP showed his name appearing at the back of his shoulder. YAAAYY!!! Nice BGM to accompany the scene.

LS let out a mad laugh.

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

CW talked about what happened 5 years ago. Bad connection. Censor Minister also gave his testimony about who is the real CP.

LS still hasn't given up. He asked to summon QD to validate who is the real one. Looking arrogant. CP looking shaken.

QD is given her garb and asked to come to royal court.

LS looking so confident.

I'm waiting for that arrogant look to be slapped off his face!! :naughty: 

8 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Why LS looks so confident?

Someone reported to DM about QD being there.

hhhhhhh he thinks his threats to the Queen and fake promecis won her over and she'll side by him against our King!! :lol: dymmy!! hhhhhhh

9 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

omg omg *just finish my biscuit cake

they took off their mask? 

aigoooo pali pali GE

Hi!! happy you caught up with us :D 

9 minutes ago, andy78 said:

QD CONFIRMS THAT CP IS THE KING  AND BLAMES DM...DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT DM DID SHE ASKED THE OFFICER AND MINISTERS

OH YEAAAAAAH I knew I can trust you Queen!! :w00t: to your face Lee Seon-ah :naughty: hhhhhhhhhh

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh she helped CP! alright I think I can forgive the QD! are we getting to the tea part? I want to see LS's face! Gosh I think I am becoming evil :tongue:@sakura2016

hhhhhhhhhhh not only you don't worry :tongue: I want to see his face too :naughty: 

9 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

QD says CP is the real one!! YAY SHE TURNED GOOD!

PSH tries to say she doesnt know the real CP's face either,  but QD says she is her mother, she knows who the real CP is, as her son.

WB says there is another proof! Think he mention the baby poisioning incident, and the tattoo 

OK I LOVE THIS!! yeah she can tell with no need to see behind the mask!! hhhhhh

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

ah so the document is to officially proof the mark on CP's back and his immunity?

Wait so LS never used the jade?

My bet is that either he lost it, was stolen by DM or writer-nim simply forgot about it... :wink:

Just now, findit said:

LS is trying to drink poison...

He is really attempting to drink it. Wow. The desperation. 

1 minute ago, sanaeozora said:

I am super happy this is going so freaking fast! Now we have time to go after the real baddie!

Also, I should feel sorry for LS but...let's face it, I'm not sorry for him AT ALL. Karma is indeed a richard simmons.

Haha in the words of our chingu @YourHighness .karma will hit them! :D i am so loving the pace too!!

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

GE presented the pot to QD, QD opened it and took out a small box with a letter inside. GE and CP exchanged comforting glances.

The letter is about immunity to poison. CE brought in a poisoned tea. QD announced the one who can survive poison is real CP. She presented the tea to LS first. LS about to take the tea. GE asked him not to. His pride is getting the best of him. He wanted to take the poison, but stopped by CP who drank the tea right away.

CP showed his name appearing at the back of his shoulder. YAAAYY!!! Nice BGM to accompany the scene.

LS let out a mad laugh.

oh dear, has LS's sanity snapped? AH our otp looked at each other! @sakura2016 @vangsweetie637 our wish came true! :blush:

Oh CP stripped *blushing* oh gosh I am horrible haha!

Archived