[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

new making film!

Yoo Seung Ho (acting crying): "Lee Seon-ah, the drama ended" hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're not supposed to make me laugh heard when I was crying for your pain Jeonhaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: 

9 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

NAVER TV has released a lot of videos: 

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1858085 - making film 

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1858083 - BTS of royal wedding & KSH/YSH message 

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1858072 - BTS of LS's death scene

KSH is always giggling and happy during set ahahah but when it comes to seriousness, she is such a pro lol I love the whole vibe of the cast. sigh, I'll miss them so much especially seeing the two leads on the same screen.

3 BTS? they are really generous!! :D:wub: so adorable and cute!! :wub::lol: 

I'll miss them too :( 

8 minutes ago, findit said:

BTS 

YSH trying to put on GE's headdress for royal wedding but was surprised that KSH's head was tooooo small :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're just beyond cuteness!!!

http://imgur.com/FiFqP20

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute!! :lol::lol::lol: 

19 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

the album is out?!! :w00t: Thank you sooooooo much chingu!! :wub: 

so happy we had another drama that we watched together and was part of its thread :D:wub: hope we will meet again in other threads with other dramas!! :wub: 

That was a personal collection of the owner from Part 1 till 11 only. 

Spoiler

Now, I realise the lyric of his song does describe the OSTs that keep playing in our mind.

10 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hahaha..thinking back to yesterday, we really gave ourselves headaches for nothing :lol: we were all coming up with new scenarios and cameos hahaha

@ktcjdrama @sakura2016 @YourHighness . @rhaps @kaoriharang 

@Kasmic maybe we will meet in another drama of YSH again where we see more than his bare shoulders :tongue: *the drama is done now. We can misbehave* :tongue::D

Whenever I decide to follow a drama closely, the bittersweet feeling of the finale will always hit me harder than when I was eagerly waiting for the beginning of it:

All my Monarch chingus! Too many to tag each of you individually. Since last year, many of us waited for this drama to air. And when it did, we watched with excitement. Along the way, viewers dropped it because of its imperfections. Yet..we held on, ranted past the flaws, and found ourselves loving the chemistry of these casts, especially CP and GE (YSH & KSH). I really hope another drama God hears our and theirs..prayers and have these two reunite again, modern era with a stronger writing script. I also hope we all will meet each other again in another forum/drama thread, and reminisce the memories made here. I had the chance to meet many new friends, learn many new names, and meet a few of my old drama buddies @kaoriharang @YourHighness . @LoveSGI will miss the humor each of us brought into this drama, and the insights each of us provided as the week went by. We ranted, we threw objects, and we survived the flaws of this drama. I will truly miss each and every one of you :bawling: thank you to live recappers..and chingus who translated Korean for us..and those who found spoilers and BTS for us to zoom and watch. Thank you! Thank you to the crew and staff and cast! I loved Ruler until the end!

It will take a few days for me to gather my final thoughts because usually the ending episode of any drama I follow has me all up in emotional feels. As this drama ends, I will head to Shippers thread to fill my void of ShyShy. And if we happen to watch the same drama again in the future, let us discuss, zoom and spazz again!

Love you all, my Monarch chingus! :heart:

Edit

Awwwww..those BTS..i miss them already!! I miss everyone of the cast! 

HAHA thats the problem when the preview was sooo confusing! But I am glad that whatever we were thinking of was not true, so in that sense its really really good. In the end the rebellion didnt really rebel huh? HAHA!

It was good to see you all! I am also really happy to meet new friends as well! @herina_90 @findit @joyspartace @ktcjdrama @sakura2016and many more. And I was so happy to see you two again! @YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 It is always bittersweet. I am going to watch the episodes first without subs and get a generally idea what happen first.

But We will be back to share our last analysis! I really hope to see more of you! Wherever it may be (: I am sure we will continue to support YSH and KSH as well with their own individual projects from here on out (: And yyes I will jump to the shippers thread as well (:

13 minutes ago, findit said:

BTS 

YSH trying to put on GE's headdress for royal wedding but was surprised that KSH's head was tooooo small :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're just beyond cuteness!!!

http://imgur.com/FiFqP20

I love hearing YSH called So-Hyun-ah it is soooooooo comfortable and I like it when KSH called YSH Oppa ^^ CAN THEY BE ANY CUTER!

12 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Haahaha aweee KSH looked tiny amongst all the guys in that forest LS dying scene! really ddrove in that this was a very male-centric drama :tongue:

YES PLS RELEASE MORE BTS! MILK IT TO THE END!

@findit omg that is SO CUTE. YSH looks adorable hahahahahhaha

AWWWW WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE PLEASE PLEASE!

Thank you for all the recapers. So nice join your guys here. Hope we meet again for new drama. I got my eyes on few drama but not smitten. I happy reading insight, discussion from your guy. And throwing things lol. :wub:.

Love the ending but wish the wedding scene bit longer. Further this I declare.myself YSH fan. I already like.KSH from.the moon eventhough she evil hhhaaa

I'm in such good mood that I don't feel like ranting at all about tonight's episode. There are some things that I wished could have done differently, but maybe I will touch on that few days later... Don't wanna ruin the sweet taste that I'm still savoring now :D

I want to thank all of you Monarchs too (before everyone jumped to another thread) that I have had a lot of great fun in this thread. Thank you all for the company these past weeks that made the viewing of this drama so much more enjoyable!! Will really miss you all and hope to see some of you in other threads in the future :)

18 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hahaha..thinking back to yesterday, we really gave ourselves headaches for nothing :lol: we were all coming up with new scenarios and cameos hahaha

@ktcjdrama @sakura2016 @YourHighness . @rhaps @kaoriharang 

@Kasmic maybe we will meet in another drama of YSH again where we see more than his bare shoulders :tongue: *the drama is done now. We can misbehave* :tongue::D

Whenever I decide to follow a drama closely, the bittersweet feeling of the finale will always hit me harder than when I was eagerly waiting for the beginning of it:

All my Monarch chingus! Too many to tag each of you individually. Since last year, many of us waited for this drama to air. And when it did, we watched with excitement. Along the way, viewers dropped it because of its imperfections. Yet..we held on, ranted past the flaws, and found ourselves loving the chemistry of these casts, especially CP and GE (YSH & KSH). I really hope another drama God hears our and theirs..prayers and have these two reunite again, modern era with a stronger writing script. I also hope we all will meet each other again in another forum/drama thread, and reminisce the memories made here. I had the chance to meet many new friends, learn many new names, and meet a few of my old drama buddies @kaoriharang @YourHighness . @LoveSGI will miss the humor each of us brought into this drama, and the insights each of us provided as the week went by. We ranted, we threw objects, and we survived the flaws of this drama. I will truly miss each and every one of you :bawling: thank you to live recappers..and chingus who translated Korean for us..and those who found spoilers and BTS for us to zoom and watch. Thank you! Thank you to the crew and staff and cast! I loved Ruler until the end!

It will take a few days for me to gather my final thoughts because usually the ending episode of any drama I follow has me all up in emotional feels. As this drama ends, I will head to Shippers thread to fill my void of ShyShy. And if we happen to watch the same drama again in the future, let us discuss, zoom and spazz again!

Love you all, my Monarch chingus! :heart:

Edit

Awwwww..those BTS..i miss them already!! I miss everyone of the cast! 

hhhhhhhhhhh but it was fun!! :tongue::lol: 

you're making me teary chingu :tears: I'll really miss the drama and all of you here discussting, speculating, zooming, throwing tables and objects and fangirling together!! :bawling: thank you all for making the ride more fun  and memoriable!! :heart: and hope we will meet again in other threads with other dramas!! :heart: 

16 minutes ago, rhaps said:

*LOL* Ruler : master of poison .. hehehe

But I like how DM died. That suits him. He refused to succumb to anyone, and died with his own poison, and not because of other people. He still held his pride highly to his death

And, yeah .. YSH-KSH looked so compatible and pretty together! Awww .. I hope they can have another sageuk project again as a pair, with a good writer and PD :tongue: .  They just looked so good together

yeah he got a suitable death to his stubborn evil character!!

let's hope for their reunion in few years from now!! :D:wub: 

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

HAHA thats the problem when the preview was sooo confusing! But I am glad that whatever we were thinking of was not true, so in that sense its really really good. In the end the rebellion didnt really rebel huh? HAHA!

It was good to see you all! I am also really happy to meet new friends as well! @herina_90 @findit @joyspartace @ktcjdrama @sakura2016and many more. And I was so happy to see you two again! @YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 It is always bittersweet. I am going to watch the episodes first without subs and get a generally idea what happen first.

But We will be back to share our last analysis! I really hope to see more of you! Wherever it may be (: I am sure we will continue to support YSH and KSH as well with their own individual projects from here on out (: And yyes I will jump to the shippers thread as well (:

hhhhhhhhhh yeah they already switched sides :lol: 

me too!! happy to meet all of you and hope we will get to mmet again and have great fun over new dramas!! :heart: 

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I love hearing YSH called So-Hyun-ah it is soooooooo comfortable and I like it when KSH called YSH Oppa ^^ CAN THEY BE ANY CUTER!

AWWWW WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE PLEASE PLEASE!

Had a lottttt of fun chatting with everybody during these past many many weeks!! I am going to miss the leads until their next drama!!

I havent even watched the episodes in subs, but already feel sooooo bittersweet!!! 

Loved how comfy YSH and KSH are together - definitely jumping to the shippers thread afterwards :D

the new BTS clips were all so cute ahaha: 

the royal wedding/goodbye message video: YSH being completely shy again at the beginning is like my favorite ahahah. He just can't help himself when he reacts to things, it's adorable! ahahah! when YSH tried on KSH's headdress I kept laughing. They're so cute. "Why is your head so small?" dang, I haven't seen KSH wore this queen outfit since 2011-2012. Makes me feel old that I see her dressing in the same outfit 5 years later lol / the part where the cast were taking pictures were cute, THE WHOLE CAST ARE JUST A GROUP OF ADORABLE PEOPLE. Does it make me seem extra old that when I see GE's father who also played her father in a film when she was 8? I kept thinking that when they were standing by each other. KSH loves laughing and when she laughs, she hits the next person naturally if she is comfortable with them so to see that she did hit YSH as she laughed made me relieved. These two were the leads and stars for the drama, so much pressure added upon them ESP YSH since he's the centric. I'm just so glad that after 6 months, these people hopefully will remain close and work with each other again in the future. 

The end where the director grabbed both ksh & YSH for the group picture, I smiled big.

at the end of the day, whether this drama was perfect or not - the drama is a special experience for our leads and will remain as a good memory filled with stories from winter to summer for them. I'm so thankful for the hardworking cast and crew.

THANK YOU!

IMG_2137.jpgKing's bodyguard (still dont know his name lol) and KSH's little moment is so cute hahahah first the eyepatch and now in this BTS :rolleyes: 

YSH looking at them from afar (are you jealous again~?):wink:

and look at how all 4 of them are looking at her (gon, king's bodyguard, L and YSH) :wub: lucky to be her, surrounded by handsome guys hahaha

13 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Had a lottttt of fun chatting with everybody during these past many many weeks!! I am going to miss the leads until their next drama!!

I havent even watched the episodes in subs, but already feel sooooo bittersweet!!! 

Loved how comfy YSH and KSH are together - definitely jumping to the shippers thread afterwards :D

haha I havent watched it with subs yet. I dont think the subs are out yet anyways? at least not my usual sites no subs yet.

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

haha I havent watched it with subs yet. I dont think the subs are out yet anyways? at least not my usual sites no subs yet.

whoops, i meant I havent even watched yesterday's ep with subs hahaha. been too busy and could only make it for the live showing :tongue: i'll marathon them both tomorrow!!

id0YrRZ.gif

Another BTS cute moment 

Director to CP: Should we just smile?  Why don't you give a comment as we wrap up the drama?

CP: Comment? What kind of comment...?  Should I say my bank account number out loud (so that people can transfer money to celebrate my wedding) ?

Everyone laughs :lol: and the caption says "it's sad that we won't hear CP's jokes anymore..." 

OMG I knew YSH was extremely handsome but I never imagined he was such a funny guy!!!!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, findit said:

Another BTS cute moment 

Director to CP: Should we just laugh?  Why don't you give a comment as we wrap up the drama?

CP: Comment? What kind of comment...?  Should I say my bank account number out loud (so that people can transfer money to celebrate my wedding) ?

Everyone laughs :lol: and the caption says "it's sad that we won't hear CP's jokes anymore..." 

OMG I knew YSH was extremely handsome but I never imagined he was such a funny guy!!!!!!!!!! 

dream guy chingu dream guy! I am going to miss YSH. it is cute that he always makes KSH laugh as well!

Now I am anticipating the subs as well as the full OST album! I really want the BGMs!

Archived