[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

<Text Preview>

People instigated by DM show signs of riot. Ministers beg CP, telling they want to join DM side. Meanwhile, LS in jail turns away CP and GE who come to visit him...

What...? Tomorrow is finale...right? :rage:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Oooo..so this means..bare shoulders? Haha sorry. I will not get distracted..i am sure @Kasmic will provide the gifs and pics soon enough :tongue:

Did u call...geezz how did u know. But sadly NOOOOOO we didnt get more skin...AISH!!!! so many eps and we only saw this 

DEidn6wV0AEksQH.jpg

the back of his shoulders...why no front view??? :bawling: :joy:

OKAY rewatched the preview. GE was there when all the ministers came crowding around for the antidote 

She had the look of someone who sighed and wanted to do something before the scene where she faints.

All the ministers were there when she faints too so everything happened at the same scene. She definitely had the look of pain  and I wonder if she's done something to try and convince the ministers that their king is realyyyyyy trying to save them and isnt playing them

24 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

meaning the ministers who are with PSH? Oh, are they not poison?

they are but not all of them are to be saved by Dea Mok since he doesn't have enough antidotes!!

23 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

CP visits LS in jail 

I can imagine Lee Seon blaming our King again...I'll just egnore him now!!

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yup! @sakura2016 they were arrested hence the white hanbok :)

we know now why they were white!! hhhhh

22 minutes ago, findit said:

LS's mom begging CP to save his son's life 

he'd save him without asking but your son needs to stop and want to be saved omonie, I'm sorry for you!!

23 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

LS's mom is begging CP to let LS live. 

CP kneels down to her level and comforts her, he promises that he won't do anything 

CP sees GE's injured hands and is holding onto them, applying medicine 

oh yeah another moment we wished for and came true :wub::wub::wub: 

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

CP visited LS in cell in evening. LS asked what is he there for. Still shouting to CP and blaming him.... Oh LS-ah, repent please... CP said he's right, and apologized to LS. CP asked him to please wait for the antidote. LS asked why he is still treating him that way. LS still shouting like mad person.

I want to slap him hard till he can't oppen his useless mouth any more!! and our King is appologising? that's too much for me!!!

I'm sorry for the mother and our King is really kind that it's killing me but I love him for it :heart: and oh yeah our King and his to be Queen moment :wub::wub::wub: awwwwww she thanked him for saving Lee Seon and he asked her if she thought he'd kill him but she motioned no (OTP trust :wub:) and told her he won't let her cry because of him again and hugged her :wub::wub::wub: 

6 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I wonder why LS looked so desperate running down the streets??? He obviously returned home without the illness, so we definitely have the antidote. Where did WB Chief bering all those people to???

Could be he heard what happened to GE and is running to her.

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

OKAY OKAY, I know this sounds horrible BUT what happens if HG's father is the one that poisoned GE? I mean, if he found out CP loved GE. And he believe CP caused his daughter's death? I REALLY HOPE NOT. but :S

You are not the only one thinking that LOL. He must be resentful.

2 minutes ago, findit said:

<Text Preview>

People instigated by DM show signs of riot. Ministers beg CP, telling they want to join DM side. Meanwhile, LS in jail turns away CP and GE who come to visit him...

So LS's escapes and it seems LS does not want to be redeem? I mean if he turned away from CP and GE. So I was right about the riot. DM wants to overthrow CP using the people.

5 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

OKAY OKAY, I know this sounds horrible BUT what happens if HG's father is the one that poisoned GE? I mean, if he found out CP loved GE. And he believe CP caused his daughter's death? I REALLY HOPE NOT. but :S

LOL..chingu..that is indeed Horrible!! 

It seems like she fainted out of shock..? Please let it be that instead. Please no more poison.

Okay. By the end of this series, Jeonha, please ban all poison! 

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

they are but not all of them are to be saved by Dea Mok since he doesn't have enough antidotes!!

I can imagine Lee Seon blaming our King again...I'll just egnore him now!!

we know now why they were white!! hhhhh

he'd save him without asking but your son needs to stop and want to be saved omonie, I'm sorry for you!!

oh yeah another moment we wished for and came true :wub::wub::wub: 

I want to slap him hard till he can't oppen his useless mouth any more!! and our King is appologising? that's too much for me!!!

I'm sorry for the mother and our King is really kind that it's killing me but I love him for it :heart: and oh yeah our King and his to be Queen moment :wub::wub::wub: awwwwww she thanked him for saving Lee Seon and he asked her if she thought he'd kill him but she motioned no (OTP trust :wub:) and told her he won't let her cry because of him again and hugged her :wub::wub::wub: 

Oh yeah! I want to slap him as well. You know CP chingu, he probably think LS turned out this way because of him :( such a kindness. That scene where the mother and KM begged for LS's life was just so sad. GOSH LS!

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Could be he heard what happened to GE and is running to her.

You are not the only one thinking that LOL. He must be resentful.

It looks more like LS escaping and then turning back? I am not sure if it is pertaining to GE.

3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

OKAY rewatched the preview. GE was there when all the ministers came crowding around for the antidote 

She had the look of someone who sighed and wanted to do something before the scene where she faints.

All the ministers were there when she faints too so everything happened at the same scene. She definitely had the look of pain  and I wonder if she's done something to try and convince the ministers that their king is realyyyyyy trying to save them and isnt playing them

My guess is that it is stress perhaps? Base on the text preview from @findit DM is going to use the people and some of the ministers to pressure CP.

Youtube clips are out:

Unmasking

Finding the jar + MC kicking butt!

Survival List

LS's mother + KM and otp moment

HG's father + antidote

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

It seems like she fainted out of shock..? Please let it be that instead. Please no more poison.

Even we the viewers are literally overdosing on poison!!! 

Its a sweet touch that HG ends up saving CP again indirectly in death... but at the same time I lament the writers lack of showing off WB's skill in medicine/knowledge. I thought he was best in the land!!

We went through the whole journey of finding the fields, getting the flowers, trying to make poison.. only to be handgiven it by someone else. 

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Nah, doesn't seem like shock..she clutched her chest and fell in CP's arms.

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Oh yeah! I want to slap him as well. You know CP chingu, he probably think LS turned out this way because of him :( such a kindness. That scene where the mother and KM begged for LS's life was just so sad. GOSH LS!

It looks more like LS escaping and then turning back? I am not sure if it is pertaining to GE.

My guess is that it is stress perhaps? Base on the text preview from @findit DM is going to use the people and some of the ministers to pressure CP.

I wish it was stress, but CP looks too sad/desperate for it t just be that. I actually want the fainting spell to be part of the poison/antidote story though! She was the key to CP's real identity proof, and now key to connect CP with the ministers! (hopefully)

@joyspartace I noticed it was #1 on naver just went the ep ended!

Hmmm,, GE doesnt seem to be in pain when she fainted, so maybe not poisoned. But why would she faint infront of the ministers? Somehow i feel like its from hearing a very bad news (but im usually wrong LOL) 

Dont tell me the leaked OTP scene is only 5 minute long?  They walk while holding hand for 4 minute, look into each other eyes for 10 sec and then face the sky for 50 sec. 

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

if it is poison, the writers clearly dont have enough creative juice.

2 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Even we the viewers are literally overdosing on poison!!! 

Its a sweet touch that HG ends up saving CP again indirectly in death... but at the same time I lament the writers lack of showing off WB's skill in medicine/knowledge. I thought he was best in the land!!

We went through the whole journey of finding the fields, getting the flowers, trying to make poison.. only to be handgiven it by someone else. 

Rather than shock maybe more like a panic attack? it can happen?

Well I think WB did not have enough time to study the poison. Some poisons - antidotes are not easy. Maybe the antidote is just as delicate that with the time pressure it is hard to create it.

9 minutes ago, findit said:

<Text Preview>

Wow. We will get angst again until the end. 

I am hoping GE only fainted..but she clutched her chest..omg..poppy flower poison? Ahhh..the word POISON is traumatic to me now.

CP looks so scared and worried..ahhh..

@Kasmic hahahaha..yes I called. Was waiting for you to show me the bare shoulders :tongue: Not too much but i will take what i got haha

Archived