[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 18

To be honest, some of the scenes in the second teaser are really disturbing and it's not my kind of show if not for LJG acting in it. 

I love the fan art by meahri_1, that hand linking scene is epic.

bbjx miracle come true!

• Like 7

Chingus, MLSHR made it to the 2016 K-Drama Contest!!!

Let's show our support to our OTP by voting. I'm not sure about the entry part about making 5 best moments. I wish someone can come out and volunteer to lead a team to represent MLSHR. I love Doctors so much too, but I am going to reserve my vote for MLSHR.

• Like 12

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.g

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.png   eager-smiley-emoticon.gif    

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.g

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.png   eager-smiley-emoticon.gif    

and our ultimate wish,

auwwww miss them so much :heart:

kiyowo Jieun-aaaa :D

thats her dog?

• Like 9

Aww even the dog is mesmerized by our Queen. Look at its puppy eyes literally. Our queen has been very active on IG recently!

@chi13lou that pic of our queen smiling is pure bliss, is it taken from the one where our king put his arms around her with the trophy?

• Like 8

I'm on a binge watching their Fm videos on YT, not sure if these have been posted before. Found 2 that I like. One is a totally mesmerizing queen singing, the other one is a HD of Queen singing and King making appearance. I totally see the glow in their eyes. I really love queen's voice more and more.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Credits to uploader and if it's been posted before, trouble the mods to delete then. Thank you.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Aww even the dog is mesmerized by our Queen. Look at its puppy eyes literally. Our queen has been very active on IG recently!

@chi13lou that pic of our queen smiling is pure bliss, is it taken from the one where our king put his arms around her with the trophy?

when he helped her out of the car, according to the person who made the collage.hahaha

• Like 8

9 hours ago, chi13lou said:

when he helped her out of the car, according to the person who made the collage.hahaha

Oops i didn't notice that they stood so close to each other when he was helping her out of the car. Good angle!

• Like 7

12 hours ago, chi13lou said:

3 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Oops i didn't notice that they stood so close to each other when he was helping her out of the car. Good angle!

tumblr_oj32gss8m21rlzlwyo2_500.jpg

For the original pic in HQ, it's HERE (photos by vdreaperj). (Tumblr link HERE for anyone who has a tumblr and wants to reblog it. lol)

• Like 12

Hmm I am a bit confused. I went to try google translate but nothing came out that I understand, the highlighted words mean "existence right now" and her Instagram caption is "lee jigeum existence"? Anyway the first highlighted word is Lee. So I dun really understand *scratch head* 

but the word "now" did catch my attention. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, darker91 said:

Please someone explain why you vote MLSHR, because I can't explain english well.

Chingu, are you asking how... or why? If you're asking why I'm voting for ML...I sincerely did like the drama despite not being totally satisfied with the ending. It's rare when I, nor anyone is completely happy about every single detail of a drama. Very, very few are perfect. LOL To be honest, I can't think of one that was perfect in every way. But that said, the story and the acting were good enough that I cared deeply about the welfare and happiness of our OTP. Since the drama successfully made me feel that, I am more than happy to help vote and support ML in this drama contest.  I hope this gives you the answer you're seeking. :) 

• Like 13