[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

For me it doesn't have to a kissing scene. LJG's most memorable scene is backhugging the water maid. so many things to be analyzed from that scene (Soo's eyes that suddenly teary when she heard his voice, the conversation) A scene that gives a closure and enough to make me spasm and repeat it on loop the next day would be the best 

Thank for clarifying  about the encore, so I'm assuming LJG's soon might be... a second season? Lolol even though it would 99% not be up to par with the original, I'm still for it so that my JoonU ship can spend more quality time together cracking cute jokes and more boobboobs hug lolol :) my favorite scene(s) are their makeup scenes bc there are also many things to be analyzed from it 

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@LyraYoo @redfrommars oh my heart seeing those new pix!!!!!! Where are his hands???? It's a full boobboobs hug!!!!! 

*Fanningmysrlf*

LMAO!!!!

This one's my favoritE from the set. IDGAF what anyone says: I see Jieunssi leaning back into him like she was at the dinner party 

Spoiler

• Like 24

On 3/11/2016 at 2:59 PM, ziggy123 said:

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/11/01/scarred-heart-so/

saw this article in the main thread and i was liking it up until she critisized jieun acting and said she dosent have chemistry with joongi. like wtf u blind or something.

I've read that article and I'm disagree with the way the writer describe Ji Eun's acting. I've seen several dramas of Ji Eun and I have to admit that her acting skill improve a lot in MLSHR. I like Ji Eun but I didn't like her acting in previous dramas. But at this point I couldn't picture other actresses as Hae Soo. Ji Eun did a good job to potray Hae Soo and she did have great chemistry with LJG. Even LJG admitted Ji Eun acting skill and chemistry with him.

I won't give a damn care to the writer's opinion aaaarggghhhhh.....

• Like 17

Those bts pics really make my ovaries explode! Huwaaaaaa...the back hug really really touched my heart...you know..goosebumps...

LJG & LJE...please just be together in real life..i dong care already about the drama..huwaaa..please God make my wish come true!! I am so badly want them to end up together in real life..:tears:

• Like 21

15 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Those bts pics really make my ovaries explode! Huwaaaaaa...the back hug really really touched my heart...you know..goosebumps...

LJG & LJE...please just be together in real life..i dong care already about the drama..huwaaa..please God make my wish come true!! I am so badly want them to end up together in real life..:tears:

Yes. I also dont care if there will be a season 2 or not, all i care about is for our JoonU to announce that they are dating and later getting married. I cant even with my shipping heart :wub:

• Like 17

I don't understand why when the drama ended on Tuesday then they only give us pd note pix on friday, they took their own sweet time to look thru the pix then release them.

Just when I am ready to let sosoo go, they do this and I am all teary eye again. Seriously I haven't got so emotionally involved and upset about a drama for years...

:tears::tears::tears:

Can these two just announce they are dating.....it will give millions of viewers healing. 

• Like 23

@chelleshawol

I personally feel they might eventually break up even if joongi wasn't in the picture, she still quite young in the matters of dating and this is her first serious relationship so she grows as a person, she will experience more things in her life and she will need to go in different directions especially since she is such a HUGE personality, Had these two been normal people with normal lives, I could have said this relationship would last but they aren't so I don't see it lasting.

@qwenli

Still haven't seen the last episode, am so not ready to let go of them or this show. I have a feeling SBS is going to milk this as much as they can for the money from fans.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I don't understand why when the drama ended on Tuesday then they only give us pd note pix on friday, they took their own sweet time to look thru the pix then release them.

Just when I am ready to let sosoo ho, they do this and I am all teary eye again. Seriously I haven't got so emotionally involved and upset about a drama for years...

:tears::tears::tears:

Can these two just announce they are dating.....it will give millions of viewers healing. 

Maybe that's the kind of healing JG said on their interview n the first screening :w00t:

#delulutothehighestlevel

• Like 13

Btw, i was rewatching the moon lovers press con fb livestream that was uploaded by SG IU. How adorable that Joon Gi was so focused on IU when she was talking. He also applauded and even screamed when she was introducing herself like a proud boyfriend. How cute these two. Just date already! B) BBJX curse, be true :vicx:

• Like 18

19 hours ago, violet90 said:

@qwenli and @moonlovertales 

sorry to jump in your discdiscussion but i really doubt anyone can match their chemistry as right now... i actually pity for JG and Jieun future co star cause they must be compared to our JoonU chemistry... on screen SoHae couple is unbeatable  because their love story also the way they complete each other in the drama.. off screen they also unbeatable.. tell me who else that will do kiss scene bts like JG and Jieun especially the force kiss.. lol

Exactly...I have the same thought... it would be a hard job to any future co stars to overcome So Hae chemistry

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Yeeesss totally agree with you!! i got shock look this photo when i first seen in instagram then back to this thread....

I don't know my heart suddenly beating fast hahaa...it's like first time you're close, very close with your crush, Jesus Christ...i love this pic so much!! I feels in that pic are really Joon Gi and Ji Eun, their smiles, backhug and those hands...i can feel it's Joon Gi so happy with this moments!! hahaa..i don't know what he's thinking when doing that...Ji Eun sure feels something too. I want to see this scene, why just photos?!

@LyraYoo @redfrommars thank youu for those pics \^0^/

• Like 23

15 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@chelleshawol

I personally feel they might eventually break up even joongi wasn't in the picture, she still quite young in the matters of dating and this is her first serious relationship so she grows as a person, she will experience more things in her life and she will need to go in different directions especially since she is such a HUGE personality, Had these two been normal people with normal lives, I could have said this relationship would last but they aren't so I don't see it lasting.

OMG now there's more chances for our JoonU to finally come true. Sorry Voldemort but my heart is saying that IU and Joon Gi belongs to each other. They really complement together. IU as a mature lady while Joon Gi, despite his age, is playful and dorky :P These two are really suited for each other :wub: I'm not giving up on my ship. B)

• Like 18

This set of PD note is love… too much love, lol, and WHY THEY CUT THE BACKHUG SCENE! THAT SCENE SO MUCH LOVE, that is SoSoo best backhug in show, so blissful … aissshhhhhh 

Anyway, drop by to share the fanart 

Credit to ryepe via IUmushimushi 

• Like 23

K guys so I've been stalking insta and Twitter in hopes of finding something, ANYTHING, JoonU related but I can't :( our OTP has been laying low since the wonderful dinner pic lol so I've decided to rewatching ep 20. Right from the beginning when she gets that WS bday flashback, I'm already a  blubbering mess. UGH Y IS THEIR CHEMISTRY SO GOOD

• Like 13

I always find joy coming to this thread.

I am also someone who most of the times, 90% of what I shipped also came to pass. So I pray this ship will surely sail soon or in the 1-2 years to come. That will be a good closure. I will just think this is the true happy ever after of Moon Lovers...:heart:

• Like 14

Spoiler
18 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I am sure these two will be unforgettable to the director because they practiced a lot to perfect their scenes and went over and beyond what was expected of them especially in their scenes together. That's why the director even said something like his liking the flavor of Jieun's lipstick.

MWUAHAHAHA!! That's the MOST SUITABLE words for JG's behavior in this kiss scene! BRAVO, director! I mean, why he bother to lick and suck his mouth again (OMG, I feel a pervert one, here)? You could just wipe her lipstick with your hand or your clothes, or something else you know!! Was it really because you like the flavor of JE's lipstick, JG ssi? Hahahaha! #delulumode #teasethemagain

EDIT: Sorry I am backreading from page 170 backward now. So I include it in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler
15 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Warning - long post

In an effort to promote better understanding of the BBJX Curse and its relation to JoonU (for newbies), here is the compiled data, based on submissions by @MrKobegiant @hamsterden4444 @chelleshawol - Pls. feel free to add anything that may have been overlooked, particularly in data on Joongi and Jieun as I had to backtrack and ended up only checking out pages 1-17 so far. Some may be pushing it, but what the heck, we're onboard the ship anyway.LOL

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee Joongi

1.       Nicky is older than Cecilia by nearly 17 years while Joongi is older than Jieun by 11 years.

2.       Nicky and Joongi do their own stunts and are excellent horsemen.

3.       Nicky and Joongi excel in acting and in singing.

4.       Nicky and Joongi celebrated the birthdays of Cecilia and Jieun, respectively during the filming.

5.       Nicky and Joongi specialize in taekwondo.

6.       Nicky and Joongi had to struggle before making it big, as they came from not so well to do families.

7.       Nicky and Joongi love their fans and are known for engaging with them.

8.       Nicky and Joongi looked similar to the 4th prince character they played, aloof, proud, cold and intimidating but in real life, they are dorky, funny and cute, and act as mood maker by taking care of the whole cast and ensuring that everyone is comfortable and happy.

9.       Nicky and Joongi cook.

Similarities between Cecilia Liu and Lee Jieun

1.       Cecilia and Jieun were in a relationship when they started filming BBJX and SHR, respectively.

2.       Cecilia and Jieun were 22 years old (international age) when they started filming their dramas.

3.       Both were accomplished in their respective fields, Cecilia having received many awards for acting while Jieun was awarded many times for her music.

4.       When cast as the female lead, both Cecilia and Jieun were criticized for their “wooden” face and inability to express with their eyes. Cecilia shot to fame and established herself as an A-lister. We have to wait for what the future holds for Jieun in her acting career.

5.       Cecilia and Jieun love dogs. Nicky and Cecilia got a new dog after they got married.

Data/observations on Joongi and Jieun

1.       Joongi and Jieun struggled and worked hard to establish themselves in the industry.

2.       Joongi and Jieun are both singers and dancers.

3.       Joongi and Voldemort are the same age, both born in 1982.

4.       Joongi has a mole on the right side of his face while Jieun has one on the left side.

5.       Together, Joongi and Jieun created a level of chemistry that has not been seen with their previous co-stars.

6.       The comfort level they had was something not seen with their partners in their previous dramas.

7.       Joongi has started to become the favorite of advertisers while Jieun has been known to have maintained her business relationships with brands that she endorses.

8.       They take care of each other. He wipes her nose while she pats him on the chest.LOL

9.       Joongi and Jieun are known for their engagement with fans.

10.   Joongi and Jieun both love and have dogs.

11.   Joongi and Jieun have their own hello joke.

12.   Joongi and Jieun love to practice.LOL

13.   Joongi and Jieun have photos with photochromic eyes.

14. Both have started to wear similar and/or color-coordinated clothes. Jieun also wore a black turtleneck and jacket with silver zipper.LOL

Credit @qwenli

Coming back to the pairing of Joongi (Aries)/Jieun (Taurus), it’s possible. These are side by side signs which I mentioned before, that is, after Aries’ birthday, it’s Taurus’ birthday. It’s like your friendly neighbour next door, there is essentially not much conflict unlike say Aries/Cancer or Aries/Capricorn, which will fight with each other constantly.haha 

In any case, we need to look at the whole chart to get the picture, not only the sun signs. It can work between Aries and Taurus if the Aries is a guy and the Taurus is a woman, because Aries is essentially the alpha male and Taurus is the feminine sign. So luckily LJG is the guy and LJE is the woman. haha.

The other way round, probably the traditional Taurus guy will be irritated by the gutsy Aries girl who is working hard to build a career or bungee jumping once in a while. 

Here we have Lee Joon Gi as quite the archetype of an Aries ruled by the planet Mars - all action, restless, brave, direct and open. Sometimes dashing in without thinking. Fortunately, he has quite a number diplomatic Libra stuff in him, so that dashing about got moderated, especially since he is now pass 30 and not a boy.  He is indeed an alpha male at his core, with a dash of that gentleman Libra (think James Bond types) we see at fan meets. 

Then in comes Lee Ji Eun, a well balanced Taurus ruled by the planet Venus - feminine, gentle, patient and never loud. I need to highlight that she has her moon in Pisces which gives her added softness and charm. But before you think she is all squishy soft with no backbone, she got her Venus and Mars in fiery signs Aries and Leo, giving her interests in activities like dancing , games and a delight in spontaneity which are all in great comfort with LJG's energy.

She likes him in a certain way, the directness, the liveliness. and his Venus in Pisces, shares her love for music.

So I do see things in their individual charts that are compatible, but the lock is not as strong as the LMH/Suzy or KWB/SMA cases. It also depends on how much patience LJG has and am afraid as an Aries, they just dun wait at the traffic light for very long, but the Taurus girl needs to know that the guy in her life is stable, not running off to where she doesnt know. Security is an important feature. Certainly LJG's achievements will impress the practical side of her. 

Still, I have to say without the birth time we dont get to see the complete picture, and that could change quite a lot of what they meant to each other. 

special request for tagging - @riuenu

edited information

Could I add more similarities between JE & CL? It seems CL was a ballerina (apart of actress) in the past, and JE had attended figure skating program and practice diligently. And I think ballet and figure skating have similarity? Here's the similarity from a source:

http://www.salon.com/2010/02/17/dancers_on_figure_skating/: Figure skating and dance both deal with movement, balance and poise. They both demand balletic precision and seamless choreography, limb articulation and gazelle-like leaps. But where ice skating focuses on athleticism, dance concentrates on artistry, and all the whiz-bang double axels, bedazzled unitards and cheesy music can make skating seem something like ballet’s embarrassing cousin.

Oh yeahh! About JG & JE similarity, they both have mole not only on their cheek, but on their neck also! Mwhahaha! And its position is mirroring too (like their cheek mole).

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Erin45 said:

Finished watching the last episode and strangely, I did not hate it as others. But yeah, they could have put something coherent rather than an open ending with so many holes and questions.  

As for our OTP, I had to backthread just to read all of your analysis and it is spot on. I don't want to feed everyone's illusions but based on my observations, IU is single now.  I could be wrong but her behavior this week is consistent of what I knew of her. As her long time fan, she is known to be stubborn and to speak her mind.  However, due to her scandals, she became more cautious especially with her leading men to avoid any unnecessary publicity - ie. in her previous drama, eventhough she and KSH are good friends, she does not interact with him that much during their fan meeting. She invited JJS & Cha tae hyun on her concerts because they are already taken. She was never close with Jang Geun Seuk. As a fan, I even believe that JKH as her bf is her safety net, people will not ship her because she is taken.  Despite being cautious, she is one of the honest k-idol I know that is why anti's love to hate her. She never succumbed to what they want - ie. apologised for her music scandal but only due to interpretation thing but she never apologised for the song or have taken out the song from her album as what anti's want.  She is still friends with Sulli and Jiyeon, two of most hated by knetz.  And if she really like someone, she usually hinted on it. Before her relationship with JKH was revealed, she already hinted in her previous interview that she confessed to her crush. Before her scandal with that famous kpop idol happened, she spoke in one of her guesting that she cannot understand a guy who seems to like her but replies only on her messages after a long time.  So she is known in the industry for having a strong character and genuine and not someone on which her image was controlled by her agency.  Maybe during her nation sister image she was, but after every scandals and how she manage to bounce back, they have now a sort of understanding - on which IU even revealed also on her interview. Also, she is not known to promote stuff she doesn't have passion in on social media.  That is why she is quiet for the last 2 months when SHR is being aired and suddenly, we saw her many post in IG   and afterwards, she cut her hair - due to being colored and that picture of them. Maybe she is really happy with the SHR cast as she gained a lot of friends so she need to post her happiness. For cutting hair, maybe it was really damaged but I don't think so since her hair before it was cut looks good on her, she looks good in CF filming on that hair and it does not look damaged to me..if I compared it during 2013 when she had cut it. Now, the picture, she did not post it on her IG when almost everyone has post it even LJK. Why? She is cautious and IU as cautious is fishy as she is not cautious for the last 2 weeks so why now when SHR is almost ended. She can now post anything she wants but she did not and post her women friends and child instead but never the one with LJK.  For me, her agency could have reprimanded her for her previous post 2 weeks ago when she can't contain her happiness and she was being lectured on her previous scandal, which she also posted because of her emotions. That is why everyone here asking her to post on IG for any pictures of the OTP, be happy that she is not posting anything because it means what you think is true. I don't know about LJK because I am not his fan. To be honest, I like him as an actor before but I don't like effeminate men so there is that doubt in my mind if he is really straight. That is why it is silly that I am shipping him with IU because when I see them, he become a man to me. I ended up checking his interviews and he saying“Of course I have dated an older woman before. It’s good if the person has deep thoughts, consideration for others and can communicate well with me. Age is just a number to me. Love becomes unconditional when you fall for someone right? I also believe that the right person will appear one day so I have no intentions to deliberately choose someone who is older or younger than me.” 

I am not really a fan of him but based on that, I believe he did meet her on SHR. And it even fueled my belief that IU had left a huge impression on him as she is indeed known in the industry that one of her talents is counselling, reason why her bff Inna do love her despite very huge difference in age.

Thank you so much @Erin45 for confirming our belief!! Hahaha! It's so nice to have both IU's & JG's long time fans in our thread! So we could get more opinion from anyone who know them since a long time.

EDIT: LOL! Effeminate is my first impression too toward JG, because his look at "My girl" with that long hair, earrings, outfit style, and his beautiful face. Hahaha!! But like our chingu mention, he is indeed look manly in front of Jieun. Hahahaha!!

Spoiler
9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Got a good one for you that we should note...because the tone has changed in the story. As I mentioned before, some of us long-time IU fans believe their status has indeed changed, but that they're waiting for a more appropriate to share an update.

Reveal hidden contents

Jang Ki Ha Bombarded With Questions About IU On “My Little Television”

Jang Ki Ha appeared on the July 9 broadcast of MBC’s “My Little Television,” and, as expected, was bombarded with questions about IU, his girlfriend.

Questions about his relationship with IU took up 80 percent of the chat volume, so Jang Ki Ha said, “There’s so much talk about dating right from the start. I’ll give everyone some time now, so please ask all your questions about dating now, and refrain from asking later.”

When netizens asked how IU is doing, Jang Ki Ha said she is doing well, and when asked to talk to her on the phone, he politely declined.

After just two questions about IU, he said, “I think it’s out of your system now. I won’t be talking about dating any more.”

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I remember that too @Gabi Bros. There was another article that indicated one of JKH's band mates not liking that the relationship between Kiha and IU had become public...for that very reason. It's one of the downsides of some celebrity relationships where one is more popular or more mainstream than the other. Resentment can easily grow in situations like this.

5 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

I saw @violet90's post in the previous pages and wanted to reply but got caught up with the bts issue. Anyway, I'm wondering is there any way to like avoid giving birth to the child during those days? I mean even if Wang So wouldn't have wanted her to die for the sake of their child, I don't think there is any other solution at that time right? She would have had to give birth either way or miscarry, either way would have had a toll on her.

@chi13lou

I didn't want to say it but since it's confirmed now with all this news, I always felt their relationship might hit the rocks due to this. Considering they are both in the same field, it wouldn't help if he was constantly overshadowed or known merely as IU's boyfriend and he is in a group at that. It's like you said, it would be better for her to  be with someone who won't be overshadowed by her or someone in a different field than hers so they can balance each other out

Yes, of course they need a time to settle their hearts problem. But I am so grateful with JKH that (if they are truly break up) that he didn't spread the news and keep this problem for their own until it is really settle, if that really happened it really show that he is a mature person and didn't need a recognition from media or what. It's their personal problem, so, of course, there's no need for other party to "help" them settle this problem. And from his interview above, I think he really looks uncomfortable to talk about his relationship with JE that time. He said that he would give his time to answer their question, so they wouldn't ask him again. But it was just TWO questions, and he felt it was enough for this "relationship" questions. I think he was not comfortable with the last one, so he cut it out. And what was that the last one? Asking him to call JE? Wew, maybe they had a "BAD TIME" to ask him call her? Were they in "uncomfortable" atmosphere to talk each other in front of audience or what?

Yes I agree, with their career overshadowed each other. I don't underestimated his career, but in reality, his career hasn't established enough comparing to JE's career. Of course, they would always be linked, because they are couple and in one music industry, so it would indeed difficult enough for him and his band mates to not to be the talk as long as they are still a couple. From another view, woman needs a security about her future, especially financial. But it's not indicating that woman are materialistic, but they are realistic. It's not because woman doesn't want to live in a poor life and support their husband. But it's really difficult to keep and balancing their life if their husband doesn't have any revenue or has lower revenue than her (Especially, while woman as a wife and mother, must take care the family and fulfill daily family needs like cooking, take care the children, etc. It is difficult to balancing with working). I am not in delulu mind, you see. But of course, JG has more established career (Forgive me to point it out, yes, i'm shame, i know. I feel bad to JKH, but it is reality). And If in the future I heard they are really broke up, then BBJX curse really exist. Because from what I know, CL broke up with her BF (that was before filming BBJX) because her mom doesn't like financial condition of her former BF too. 

EDIT: That could be added to similarity of JE & CL later @chi13lou if they do break up (sorry don't have intention to jinx it but if it can really happen....#delulumind). Hehehe. And I want to adding my opinion about JE & JG career too, since like our chingu mention before, they have different expertise field, and what can i see from it, it will indeed improve their expertise each other. JG with his singing and of course JE with her acting, you can't deny it, they would incredibly compliment each other and bring their best each other (and collect a lot of money with their collaboration since both are a really ambitious & hard working ones. Hahahaha!). In case of JKH (I will mention him Voldemort after this, I do feel guilty toward him everytime call his initial. Kekeke~) although maybe they could inspiring each other about their music, but it won't add their career fields. It is just in music. And it would seems like that JE who lift their reputation (although maybe that is not fully correct, but indeed there is people who knows their band through IU name's involvement). And it would indeed hurt his pride (From what I know, man has high pride if they being compared with his woman).

Edited by caramelovers07
Not finished writing
  • Like 11

On 11/3/2016 at 11:52 AM, chi13lou said:

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee Joongi

1.       Nicky is older than Cecilia by nearly 17 years while Joongi is older than Jieun by 11 years.

2.       Nicky and Joongi do their own stunts and are excellent horsemen.

4.       Nicky and Joongi celebrated the birthdays of Cecilia and Jieun, respectively during the filming.

Similarities between Cecilia Liu and Lee Jieun

1.       Cecilia and Jieun were in a relationship when they started filming BBJX and SHR, respectively.

Data/observations on Joongi and Jieun

1.       Joongi and Jieun struggled and worked hard to establish themselves in the industry.

2.       Joongi and Jieun are both singers and dancers.

3.       Joongi and Voldemort are the same age, both born in 1982.

4.       Joongi has a mole on the right side of his face while Jieun has one on the left side.

5.       Together, Joongi and Jieun created a level of chemistry that has not been seen with their previous co-stars.

6.       The comfort level they had was something not seen with their partners in their previous dramas.

7.       Joongi has started to become the favorite of advertisers while Jieun has been known to have maintained her business relationships with brands that she endorses.

8.       They take care of each other. He wipes her nose while she pats him on the chest.LOL

9.       Joongi and Jieun are known for their engagement with fans.

10.   Joongi and Jieun both love and have dogs.

11.   Joongi and Jieun have their own hello joke.

12.   Joongi and Jieun love to practice.LOL

13.   Joongi and Jieun have photos with photochromic eyes.

14. Both have started to wear similar and/or color-coordinated clothes. Jieun also wore a black turtleneck and jacket with silver zipper.LOL

@chi13lou Thank you for compiling the similarities of Nikki, Cecilia, JoonGi and IU. I learned a lot because of your marvelous and amazing post. Sorry for cutting them. 

It was amazing to known that both actors are good in doing stunts. They're both cool and handsome B) 

Wow. I didn't know that Cecilia was in a relationship when filming SH. This adds to my hopeful heart for IU and Voldemort's upcoming breakup :phew:

• Like 10