[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I dont like Kang Hanna (for several reasons) but I agree here with what she said in the interview about Lee Joon Gi. I think his looks is the type that either you hate it or it grows on you then it sucks you in. I really had issue with his eyes for the longest time, and I couldnt look at him too but NOW, I am mesmerised. lol

KKTV released a thank you message by lee Joon gi and IU. Its two separate messages but they were both wearing knitted sweaters. lol. such a coincidence.

@riuenu that poster shooting gif was posted somewhere in the last few pages, you would have seen it.

• Like 17

@_yellowcarina_ Hello! Welcome to JoonU ship :D

Hopefully I haven't scared you off with my rant..hahaha... I'm having bad day, that's it. I agree with what you said, they are all good friends which is why I haven't till date said anything about Hanna but today I got a bit irked because k-media can be so vicious, am worried about how they would take such statements by her plus the fact she is quite friendly with LJG can be twisted in any way.

Am sure it's nothing, I truly don't think there is anything going on but I wish she would be more careful with her words and behavior.

• Like 13

Just now, moonlovertales said:

@_yellowcarina_ Hello! Welcome to JoonU ship :D

Hopefully I haven't scared you off with my rant..hahaha... I'm having bad day, that's it. I agree with what you said, they are all good friends which is why I haven't till date said anything about Hanna but today I got a bit irked because k-media can be so vicious, am worried about how they would take such statements by her plus the fact she is quite friendly with LJG can be twisted in any way.

Am sure it's nothing, I truly don't think there is anything going on but I wish she would be more careful with her words and behavior.

Hello - thank you! It's OK - I think that the viciousness of the Korean media industry is a concern for every K-drama and K-pop fan. They're cray! It makes me appreciate the good old land of 'Merica where celebrities roam free lol

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Thank you :sweatingbullets: I had slight suspicion that she has a crush on LJG by her behavior (the Vlive IV and few other instances) so I didn't think of other possibilities but I'm not sure how this would deflect hate toward JE and why Hanna would be willing to do this considering it can be twisted and made into something much more scandalous than whatever is going on with the hate on IU.

IU actually doesn't seem that bothered by what is happening and is still very normal with LJG, also IU is equal to LJG in terms of popularity so I don't think she needs any help there.

I think some, like 5% do ship her and ljg because they find their chemistry much better.

Also, I want to clarify because I know I'm coming off as a possessive JoonU shipper possibly because am in a bad mood and saw this right now but the logical side of me also finds this to be a lil too dangerous of her to do because firstly, it's so easy for the k-media to make it into anything scandalous and considering how LJG is at the height of his popularity and a darling of advert world because of his clean image, who knows who is waiting to tarnish it out of jealousy? I'm not being upset only because of JoonU but rather am genuinely concerned how her words could be twisted.

Maybe it was in response to a question about working with JG. Too bad that only her statement was posted and translated. With regard to her posting their "wedding pic" in IG, maybe she just wanted to show off her wedding garb and her beauty, although JG came out more stunning.LOL Perhaps she did not consider that some would consider it as rubbing salt to a wound.

JE's resilience despite all that she has been through in her life and career is one of the things I admire most in her. I know she eats hate for breakfast but she still goes on and succeeds, a testament to her hard work and dedication. If it were another celebrity with less courage, I am sure they would have left eons ago.

Regardless of the hate, she is after all the one laughing all the way to the bank with all her CFs, proving that she holds a special place in the hearts of corporations and even drama producers.

@_yellowcarina_ Welcome to delulu land!

• Like 13

about KHN and even Z.hera i think they both really fascinating with LJG personality which is taking care everyone and everything.. he is the big sunbae and big brother to them... maybe from them there a lil crush but for LJG i think he treat them like a lil sister... 

IU is more cautious and reserve and all her compliment is about LJG helping her to be better and support her but never in term of praising his look or anything physical.. LJG openly said she look like a flower though... kekeke

• Like 24

@_yellowcarina_

American celebrities have NO clue how lucky they are :P These asian celebs have it really bad with the media and antis.

Okay putting my rage aside :lol: How interesting is it to see the affect IU and LJG have on all their costars?

Another similarity between them, they manage to make the people who work with them sing praises and become fanboy/fangirls of them. :D

• Like 16

@chi13lou, not to mention, she gets to kiss/hug/spend time with all these ridiculously beautiful actors. That's probably where the hate is coming from. She's beautiful, strong, talented, and guys in the entertainment industry adore her.

Something I never understood is this. I think a majority of fans in the K-entertainment industry are female. We should be empowering/encouraging one another and be proud of the accomplishments that actresses/singers have made. Instead, girls feel threatened and jealous and they say terrible things to bring these stars down. For what? To delude yourself into thinking that you/another actress is better for the male actor/star you have a crush on? Oh, puh-lease. 

• Like 18

I cant fully blame KHanna for praising LJG eyes because she right..his eyes is truly beautiful<3 even I sometimes cant look right at his face whenever he appear on my TV screen hahaha it make me blushing..am I weird because of this lol

• Like 15

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

MassAttack.png

FAQs

1. Why are we mass attacking so late after the final episode?
Due to Joon Gi's fan meeting ending at 11:05pm KST, I wanted to make sure he would have time to unwind and settle in comfortably at home or with the SHR cast first. Alternatively, if Joon Gi's fan meeting ends later than expected, then, chances are, we will still be able to attract his attention to IG with our mass attack.

2. Can you explain the entire process in more detail?
This will the IG account used to upload a clip of the fan project video. The full video will be uploaded onto YouTube, under this account. The reason why we are mass attacking on IG is because the entire cast of SHR is most active there, which dramatically increases our chances of ensuring they will see our hard work, support, love, and dedication.

Another reason is that, IF Joon Gi and IU just happens to miss this mass attack, then, hopefully, by gaining the attention of the supporting casts, some who don't get much IG activity, they will still be informed about the fan project video.

When the clip is uploaded, the caption will be:

[direct link to YT video] @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @z_hera @actor_jisoo @skawngur @baekhyunee_exo @hjonghyun @seojuhyun_s @jinkijoo @coralbear35 @izilat @queen_j.y.p @si_eun_0 @galpos3 @mingkyzio @jd0744 #ScarletHeartRyeoWasHere

At 11:55pm KST, in the comment section of this post, you are, essentially, copying and pasting the original caption. You are more than welcome to add your own message or comments with the original caption, but in order to get the attention of the entire cast, THEY MUST BE TAGGED.

The reason why I ask that you NOT share the IG post onto your own account for half an hour is to ensure that the cast are all being directed to the same place. If everyone is sharing and tagging the cast into all directions, they won't realize it's a big group effort to get their attention. They won't realize there is something important we want them to see. But when they scroll through their alerts and notifications and realize that all the tags are the same and coming from the same place, they will know it's an organized event.

Hopefully, they will acknowledge that they have received and watched the fan video in some way. That way, we'll know we've succeeded.

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS: Feel free to PM me!
Let's DO this! Eclipses, fighting!!

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe it was in response to a question about working with JG. Too bad that only her statement was posted and translated. With regard to her posting their "wedding pic" in IG, maybe she just wanted to show off her wedding garb and her beauty, although JG came out more stunning.LOL Perhaps she did not consider that some would consider it as rubbing salt to a wound.

JE's resilience despite all that she has been through in her life and career is one of the things I admire most in her. I know she eats hate for breakfast but she still goes on and succeeds, a testament to her hard work and dedication. If it were another celebrity with less courage, I am sure they would have left eons ago.

Regardless of the hate, she is after all the one laughing all the way to the bank with all her CFs, proving that she holds a special place in the hearts of corporations and even drama producers.

yes just as you said she kang hanna probably didnt think that far ahead when posting the picture or commenting on jg beauty but i mean he is beautiful so i thin she has every right to state the obvious, just hope she is more careful next time.

the hate iu gets wont ever effect her in my opinion cause she is so adorable, cute and nice that any director would want her for dramas or cf. she really is just too cute to ignore and im a girl but i still thin that.

• Like 14

Back to backreading and reporting at page 101...I start missing out post from this page onward..and I might spam quite a fair bit...I am sorry, therefore I had put everything in spoiler tag

Spoiler
21 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Since you mentioned it, I went on another search and look at what I found ;)

Since you mentioned all those things they used to do with each other, I remembered presscon where they had to walk off the stage with KHN going in the other direction but what I noticed was LJG turned back and nearly reached out to help LJE but dropped his arm and faced ahead once he realized she was okay then the obvious arm hold even though KHN was standing right next to them. There are quite a few hints but it's mostly with his body language and eyes otherwise LJG seems more in control of himself in comparison to Nicky Wu who in my opinion seems very smitten. 

And also, all this reminded me of that pic of the wrap up party where KHN tried to hold umbrella for IU and other times when he tried to like compliment/flirt with her, there is a distinct difference in way she reacts to his attention and LJG's attention. KHN tries to do a lot of sweet and silly stuff to catch her attention but she barely seems fazed by it and just smiles good-naturedly however compare that to LJG complimenting her, she seems genuinely embarrassed/shy and she laughs out loud everytime he tries to make her laugh by doing anything silly.

@bolded part:

She seems a bit like IU in nature too.

I think Jieun had friendzone Hanuel much...when girl friendzone a guy, whatever sweet gesture that he done for her..to her is just friend!

Nothing more nothing less..that is the worst part to be frank, she will not have romantic feel towards the things that guy done as well

21 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FACE MONDAY WITHOUT MLSHR. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FACE MONDAY WITHOUT SOXSOO. 

Yes Yes, I don't know how to face Monday already...Monday will be even more blue with MLSHR...like something had been given to us..yet been taken back...Oh man, this is our last monday with MLSHR and SoSoo...

21 hours ago, cmluv said:

that's exactly what i thought when i saw her short hair. cross finger that she did :sweatingbullets:

about her latest picture, is it true that she will announce something about her album today at 7pm kst?? i can't wait to hear a goodnews 

wow this is unbeliavable, so many people participate for the project. fighting dear @akinahana89

congrats for 100 plus 1 pages... joonu shippers are rock :glasses:

Kekekekeke, yea..we should keep chanting also, that is the reason that she did that...(breakup breakup breakup), I know I am bad..but I just cant help it

20 hours ago, qwenli said:

@caramelovers07 Hanna can't possibly attend the fan meeting, she will be "hacked" to pieces by fans.

I think she meant the drama on Monday.

Hmmmmm...am I mean to like the idea of her been hacked..I should seriously keep my devil tail in place

20 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

I want to like your post but I didn't because it's about this girl. I don't like her. And the stat it is so I-dont-want-to-say-it-because-i-dont-want-it-to-happen. I want JE in JG's fan meeting not her. Only JE. Sorry this attitude is so highschool, i just can't help it. 

I am totally with you...I wanted to like the post @caramelovers07 posted as much...but I don't like the reason of Joongi liking her selfie(of course I not disliking Joongi liking her selfie, just the reason..cause well, we know Joongi is much of a netizen)...I am sorry...but my shipper heart tell me is a big no no, I am too deep and dead in this ship..

20 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Saw this the moment I woke up and really ruined my morning but he sorta also likes Seohyun's pictures that are unrelated to ML too. However, recently my notifications show more of him liking Hanna's selfies so I dunno :sweatingbullets: Maybe Hanna is really close to all the cast, I see her constantly liking and commenting on z.hera, HJH, IU, etc instagram updates.

About LJG never having liked LJE's selfies, I mean so far I think she only put up two ML pictures after her sns hiatus. We can only know if he likes her selfies or not, once she posts something unrelated to ML.

I really don't think Hanna might attend the fanmeeting alone, I mean that would be really insensitive towards SoSoo fans which are pretty majority of ML fandom. I mean her IG update of King & Queen is not something anyone can complain about since it's personal acct for her fans but having her there but not the other female cast would give out a wrong message especially since it's LJG's fan meeting. I think if anyone is gonna attend the fanmeeting then LJG would call the entire cast, not just a few because it might be taken the wrong way.

I understand what you mean, that's why its a bit hard for me as well to say anything from her end. But even Liu Shi Shi was committed during BJJX and still somehow her and nicky found their way back to each other after that relationship ended so I can keep hope :D But I think LJG and LJE would need another show or some work together again when they are both single.

Hmmm..I backread...and I can see I am on fire..and it did ruin one moment knowing Hanna post the selfie..I hate Yeonhaw, and Hanna...I dun hate you now..andpleasedontmakemeto, the king queen post...I totally cannot as well, and lucky, at that point of time, I am in Korea..with the least access to forum..if not, I dunno what silly stuff I will do in Korea...

and yes to Jieun IG...she didnt post much, yet, Joongi always use thunder lighting speed to like and comment it with in a question format, like wanting Jieun to response..that is totally different from other casts...even Joongi comment on other casts IG..it always ended with full stop, not question mark. Correct me if I am wrong....

I think she will not appear in fan meeting alone..either she will appear with all the casts...or she will be together with the rest of the casts minus Joongi(as he is holding his fanmeeting) watching the last episode together...

20 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

KEKEKEKE~ *Bold words* Great point there @qwenli!!

No bother @freckledcontessa!! I don't like the idea either (if it just two of them, what the hell!!), hahaha! Just hoping that if there's, at least, another casts join his mini fan meeting, LJE will be also there for sure!! They just need another "reason" right to be not too obvious to meet each other. Hehehehe!!!

Sorry chingu ya....LOL..for not liking the selfie post..but I super like your above post..is really WTH!!! Jieun better be at the fanmeet if Hanna is going...kekekekekeke

20 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

JE is doing some really strange things. I'm not sure what she's up to but doing it for reason other than promoting the last 2 episodes of SHR, would be silly, much as it appeals to the shippers' hearts.

Both of them will definitely be recognized for their acting after this and good things will follow. The last thing they should be doing, is to show the rest of the world they acted so well because they had really fallen in love with each other (although as a long time IU fan, i think they have and JKH is on his way to becoming history

A cooling period of a year or two would be good for all. I'm confident old JG will hold on, especially if JE catches on to video editing and playing video games...:blush:

I am totally with you of the highlighter portion..and I am chanting it everyday as well...and hopefully in a year or 2, they publicly declare themselves as a couple with upcoming wedding bell..by that time..oppa should get married already right..its time...

• Like 12

@chi13lou

Ah true, I understand your point because even I thought she must not have realized how her behavior might be taken by fans and media alike because in a way, it's not actually a big deal at all for us who are used to costars speaking like that and behaving that way (I mean here in my country, they hug and kiss like couples even though they are just costars) but I wasn't sure how koreans would take it or the chinese.

This is why I asked if she was a newbie because her statement is rather a rookie actresses mistake.

And agree wholeheartedly about IU's strong will to handle all the hate and love very wisely. I admire that about her too, I think she made such mistakes when she was a rookie too thus learned from her experiences.

@violet90

Z.Hera seems to have an oppa crush on LJG. LOL. Actually, nah, I think she is just like that with everyone and her personality is very fun and open so LJG dotes on her a little like she is his lil sis.

IU seems to be the type who has learned her lessons and when I read about her previous scandals and her reaction to it, It's very obvious she is more worried about how it affects the other party than herself. So I think that's why she is extra careful with her words when she praises LJG or any of the princes.

@akinahana89 Roger that! Will spread the word to all my insta MLSHR friends too!

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

FAQs

Due to Joon Gi's fan meeting ending at 11:05pm KST, I wanted to make sure he would have time to unwind and settle in comfortably at home or with the SHR cast first. Alternatively, if Joon Gi's fan meeting ends later than expected, then, chances are, we will still be able to attract his attention to IG with our mass attack.

This will the IG account used to upload a clip of the fan project video. The full video will be uploaded onto YouTube, under this account. The reason why we are mass attacking on IG is because the entire cast of SHR is most active there, which dramatically increases our chances of ensuring they will see our hard work, support, love, and dedication.

Another reason is that, IF Joon Gi and IU just happens to miss this mass attack, then, hopefully, by gaining the attention of the supporting casts, some who don't get much IG activity, they will still be informed about the fan project video.

[direct link to YT video] @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @z_hera @actor_jisoo @skawngur @baekhyunee_exo @hjonghyun @seojuhyun_s @jinkijoo @coralbear35 @izilat @queen_j.y.p @si_eun_0 @galpos3 @mingkyzio @jd0744 #ScarletHeartRyeoWasHere

At 11:55pm KST, in the comment section of this post, you are, essentially, copying and pasting the original caption. You are more than welcome to add your own message or comments with the original caption, but in order to get the attention of the entire cast, THEY MUST BE TAGGED.

The reason why I ask that you NOT share the IG post onto your own account for half an hour is to ensure that the cast are all being directed to the same place. If everyone is sharing and tagging the cast into all directions, they won't realize it's a big group effort to get their attention. They won't realize there is something important we want them to see. But when they scroll through their alerts and notifications and realize that all the tags are the same and coming from the same place, they will know it's an organized event.

Hopefully, they will acknowledge that they have received and watched the fan video in some way. That way, we'll know we've succeeded.

Roger that captain @akinahana89, instruction well noted!!  단결 !  Will act as per what you instructed!  단결 ! 

Thanks for all the hardwork...guess much sleepless nights as well..,sarang haeeeeee :heart:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@chi13lou, not to mention, she gets to kiss/hug/spend time with all these ridiculously beautiful actors. That's probably where the hate is coming from. She's beautiful, strong, talented, and guys in the entertainment industry adore her.

Something I never understood is this. I think a majority of fans in the K-entertainment industry are female. We should be empowering/encouraging one another and be proud of the accomplishments that actresses/singers have made. Instead, girls feel threatened and jealous and they say terrible things to bring these stars down. For what? To delude yourself into thinking that you/another actress is better for the male actor/star you have a crush on? Oh, puh-lease. 

The tons of love she receives is what the haters envy, I guess. Can you imagine that despite everything they have done to destroy her, she still emerges on top and unscathed. She gets to release music that she wants (credit to LOEN or FAVE), not like other artists who are told what to do, is cast in drama roles, and asked to be the face of many products (companies don't get endorsers who do not sell). She even holds concerts overseas.

The haters may, in their selective thinking, feel that they know better than their idols in what is best for them. They should at themselves in the mirror first.LOL They have too much time in their hands, maybe they need to be put to productive work for them to stop spreading hate.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

FAQs

I am sorry that I cant join the  mass attack tagging because I dont have an IG account..

• Like 8

you know what really make me love LJG influence in IU when doing this drama.. he managed to crack her shell when working with her... i think that what make she more open to LJG compared to other her co star... maybe they don't have any special relationship yet but for sure they are close.. closer than any cast in this drama not only because they are lead but more on how they interact together... 

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

MassAttack.png

FAQs

Bless you @akinahana!!! 

I've already followed you on insta and all ready to launch the attack upon your instruction!! :D:D:D 

Can't wait to see the video! Feeling so much love now.. 

• Like 10