[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Fluffy, he practices Jiu Jitsu - she Yoga. JG is so concerned about his queen, the moment she went to practice her Yoga, he asked her if she was not going to fall, then he stands behind her, in case she falls he will hold her. OMG is beautiful JG and JIEUN.

• Like 6

IU will be attending 2018 Asia Artist Awards. Please vote for Actress IU (Lee Ji Eun) daily. 
Voting period
1st round: Oct 17 - Oct 31
2nd round: Nov 2 - Nov 20
Download 
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.starple.kstar
iTune: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/starple/id1431634008

이준기 3위 / Lee Joon-gi - 3rd place

• Like 9

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif?1292792417Calling all stargazers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of October 27, 2018)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN & KB guesting with JoonGi) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna, Z_hera and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

26. MLSHR cast and crew to support each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, 2 as of now. - CHECK

27. for Jieun to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress, particularly in her role in My Ahjussi (Top Excellence Actress Award recipient at 2018 APAN Star Awards) - CHECK

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpcAn8pAVJX/?taken-by=stargazer_joonu_

28. JoonGi posted on MLSHR's 2nd anniversary - CHECK

29. For Knowing Brothers' episode on October 20 featuring JoonU to give us cake, and also post high ratings. - CHECK

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpLip8BAcPy/?taken-by=stargazer_joonu_

24/29 - 82.75% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

As it is said, PATIENCE is a virtue.

While we impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 104 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, supporting comebacks and accompanying others when guesting on tv shows. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows. good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 6

Hi guys! It's been a while.. I just drop by after my hectic schedule because I was very happy that I need to out this happiness in this forum.

Spoiler

First insight :Why did JE choose JG to be with her in the show? As I know many of you here are asking. She could have brought Yoo Inna or another male friend of her. Why JG? 1st: Kang Hodong, he is known to ask private questions such as Dating Issues I have watched one of the episodes where he asked Seohyun about her previous dating issues and grilled her with that. KH respects JG so therefore KH will not be pushing the dating rumors which we all know to JE and JG has a dating rumor. But if you notice from the way KH was asking how did JE made JG come to KB he was definitely just controlling his self. 

2nd Insight: KB is also known to sometimes have R18 insides jokes specially to female guest, they have that kind of reputation. Kyung Hoon was called trashy and pervert by the male cast (but honestly it's funny) but I assumed that JG also is worried about the from what I know JG is really strict when it comes to that, that's why I wondered why he let his ex guest in KB and acted sensually with the male cast. Anyway none of my business sorry.

3rd insight: As JE said she was scared that it might be boring if she will be just the one to come still why is it JG simply because they are ready to tell everyone hey! "YELLOW CARD, Don't cross the line, she's my girl and his mine." Anyway this are just my opinions just to make your leelee couple hearts  flutter.

Another thing, the way they look and talk with each other no akwardness at all feels like they know each other very well. Specially when JE was going to make her head stunt you will see how protective JG was, he treats her like a crystal that shouldn't be broke. Even the episode today you will see that he is a Boy Friend that will always support her along the way, JE was also a girl that was very proud that she has JG with her. She was always saying "I brought him here". I mean if that is not love then can somebody please tell me what it is? Maybe it's friendship but still friendship has Love, and love between opposite sex can lead to something. Again this only my opinion, my opinion so YELLOW CARD.

P.S avoid capturing this spoiler, I wrote this for JoonUnatics I know there are delulu haters and anti-JoonU so this spoiler will do.hehehe. no hate just love. 

smiling all the way.. anyway my name here was silentjoonu but apparently in some reason when I changed my phone I wasn't able to access my account anymore.using my other account.

• Like 9

@lols quick I can't wait to watch KB with subs! I should have live stream coz there was too much action. I am glad they enjoyed themselves and it was a great show!

Spoiler

I always love reading your analysis and yes she was so proud that she brought him, her boyfriend or to be boyfriend to the show. Even if they are not dating, I'm sure they have good feelings for each other. I love it when he keep staring at her.

@chi13lou I love your chants! Let's continue to pray for the glorious moment!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lols quick said:

Hi guys! It's been a while.. I just drop by after my hectic schedule because I was very happy that I need to out this happiness in this forum.

Reveal hidden contents

First insight :Why did JE choose JG to be with her in the show? As I know many of you here are asking. She could have brought Yoo Inna or another male friend of her. Why JG? 1st: Kang Hodong, he is known to ask private questions such as Dating Issues I have watched one of the episodes where he asked Seohyun about her previous dating issues and grilled her with that. KH respects JG so therefore KH will not be pushing the dating rumors which we all know to JE and JG has a dating rumor. But if you notice from the way KH was asking how did JE made JG come to KB he was definitely just controlling his self. 

2nd Insight: KB is also known to sometimes have R18 insides jokes specially to female guest, they have that kind of reputation. Kyung Hoon was called trashy and pervert by the male cast (but honestly it's funny) but I assumed that JG also is worried about the from what I know JG is really strict when it comes to that, that's why I wondered why he let his ex guest in KB and acted sensually with the male cast. Anyway none of my business sorry.

3rd insight: As JE said she was scared that it might be boring if she will be just the one to come still why is it JG simply because they are ready to tell everyone hey! "YELLOW CARD, Don't cross the line, she's my girl and his mine." Anyway this are just my opinions just to make your leelee couple hearts  flutter.

Another thing, the way they look and talk with each other no akwardness at all feels like they know each other very well. Specially when JE was going to make her head stunt you will see how protective JG was, he treats her like a crystal that shouldn't be broke. Even the episode today you will see that he is a Boy Friend that will always support her along the way, JE was also a girl that was very proud that she has JG with her. She was always saying "I brought him here". I mean if that is not love then can somebody please tell me what it is? Maybe it's friendship but still friendship has Love, and love between opposite sex can lead to something. Again this only my opinion, my opinion so YELLOW CARD.

P.S avoid capturing this spoiler, I wrote this for JoonUnatics I know there are delulu haters and anti-JoonU so this spoiler will do.hehehe. no hate just love. 

smiling all the way.. anyway my name here was silentjoonu but apparently in some reason when I changed my phone I wasn't able to access my account anymore.using my other account.

Hi! Glad to see you here!

Spoiler

I have the same desire that I’m still here…. but  they are  too  publicly obvious with their friendship so that things stay otherwise….It is evident that he adore her as a jewel...that she appreciates him a lot and she respect  him. If things are so...I just hope that this friendship and attraction of them to evolve in more than this...LJG said that when he likes a girl he approached her for the first time as a friend. I hope that LJG to  dare and IU  agree to pass to the next level..

his next song lyrics:

ctto

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, lols quick said:

Hi @loljk17 nice to see old folks arise again from this trend.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I will delete the previous comment because I think I've created confusion due to the fact that my English is poor. Sorry again.

Edited by loljk17

7 hours ago, loljk17 said:
  Hide contents

Apologies for my poor english, I do not say that LJG is not popular but only that he no longer enjoys that huge popularity before the army when he was very, very popular in Korea.

IU is very popular since 2010 when she won a huge popularity with  ,,Good day" song,  she is one of the most rich korean celebrities from kentertainment.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-10-richest-idols-kpop/

I will delete the previous comment because I think I've created confusion due to the fact that my English is poor. Sorry again.

Spoiler

It's okay my friend don't need to apologize to me I just did it to clarify things I will also delete mine so that it will not be read by others anymore.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lols quick said:
  Hide contents

It's okay my friend don't need to apologize to me I just did it to clarify things I will also delete mine so that it will not be read by others anymore.

How to be as popular as he was before if he was blacklisted so all those years he had no movies, mainstream dramas, adds or TV Shows ? :bawling: It would have been worse but he fared relatively OK because he was very good in the Army(in the top 4 at shooting, won the Army General Staff Award for outstanding performance and he was promoted to the rank of commander) and his fans were always supporting him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, prueksa said:

Why so worried about who helps who! Both of them are helping and supporting each other by appearing in the same show.IU can pick up some Joon Gi’s fans. Joon GI can pick up some of IUs too. They had fun and looked so lovely in that show. We had not seen them in any show while they were promoting and airing Moon Lover besides the press con. This is such a nice treat for their fans. Moon lover 1 might do better if they did more together promotion like the other drama. Waiting for Moon lover 2. It is going to be the big hit!!

I don't think anyone is worry about who helps who :) but the fact is IU was the guest and JG was there to support her ...and he did it very well, watching over the Brothers , always ready to prevent any nasty question and protect her. The result she was relaxed , charming and free to promote her work . They really did a good work together and the ratings were very good :) .

Yes, if Moon Lovers 2, for sure it will be another big hit... I don't know if in Korea but for sure all over the World. Keep hoping !:heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, prueksa said:

Why so worried about who helps who! Both of them are helping and supporting each other by appearing in the same show.IU can pick up some Joon Gi’s fans. Joon GI can pick up some of IUs too. They had fun and looked so lovely in that show. We had not seen them in any show while they were promoting and airing Moon Lover besides the press con. This is such a nice treat for their fans. Moon lover 1 might do better if they did more together promotion like the other drama. Waiting for Moon lover 2. It is going to be the big hit!!

Pardon me but no ones worried we had some sort of miscommunication because of language barriers. Indeed they did a great job.

agree with @happyfanlgx

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 2