[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Let us always believe in JoonU!  

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. MLSHR to make it to the next round of Soompi's 2016 K-Dramas Contest! cheerleader-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

6. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

7. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 10

On 7/16/2017 at 10:10 PM, summer2017 said:

Thanks @chi13lou ! By the way what is the difference between @ and # in IG?

i saw many people using it for JG and JE so I just copied and paste into my Instagram post. I will be back with more Instagram postings! 

Hide contents

Just to digress I think JoonU's chemistry is awesome. Watched SWWTN and though Yubi is nice and cute, I feel they look more like sunbae and hoobae. 

Summer @ is for tagging someone like you tagged members directly here and # is for hashtag so members can find similar posts under the hashtag like #stubbornshipper 

Errr I don't know if I said it properly :unsure:

• Like 7

19 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I haven't watched the king and the clown yet though I saw snippets on YT. I believe he was awesome in the show but I can't watch him feminine now after all the action. I heard about this show 10 years ago when King and the Clown was shown in my country. It was really one of the controversial shows then. But I noticed this guy that was even more beautiful than a woman and that's when I knew he's LJK. 10 years have passed and time flies! In between I didn't really chase his stuffs or what coz I was busy with RL until recently I took an interest in K dramas and totally fell head over heels for ML. 

That sentence of going to Jeju with JE's future boyfriend rocks! I hope they can be like SoSoo at the beach riding a horse!

I'm jumping in between your conversation but couldn't resist it. About King and the Clown give it a try while JG was a bit feminine there his acting and the movie is one of the best.I'm not a long time K Drama fan like some of you.But i loved the movie and have to say hats off to JG for taking a role like Gong Gil in his initial days in industry.

I love how LH asked JE about TTN and whom she thought during the song writing.JE just laughed can you answer that JE we also want to know .

• Like 9

On 17/7/2017 at 6:27 AM, summer2017 said:

I haven't watched the king and the clown yet though I saw snippets on YT. I believe he was awesome in the show but I can't watch him feminine now after all the action. I heard about this show 10 years ago when King and the Clown was shown in my country. It was really one of the controversial shows then. But I noticed this guy that was even more beautiful than a woman and that's when I knew he's LJK. 10 years have passed and time flies! In between I didn't really chase his stuffs or what coz I was busy with RL until recently I took an interest in K dramas and totally fell head over heels for ML. 

That sentence of going to Jeju with JE's future boyfriend rocks! I hope they can be like SoSoo at the beach riding a horse!

7 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

I'm jumping in between your conversation but couldn't resist it. About King and the Clown give it a try while JG was a bit feminine there his acting and the movie is one of the best.I'm not a long time K Drama fan like some of you.But i loved the movie and have to say hats off to JG for taking a role like Gong Gil in his initial days in industry.

I love how LH asked JE about TTN and whom she thought during the song writing.JE just laughed can you answer that JE we also want to know .

Right, same as @goldenmoon said, from The King and The Clown, He got awards for his acting skill, & It seems The King and The Clown is special movie for him cause He used Gong Gil character as his profile pic in IG, like our Queen used Thumper character as her profile pic in IG (cause she love thumper/rabbit).

Because the movie is special for him, I appreciate it & just wanna see it and enjoying his acting, like I amazed seeing JG acting in MLSHR. Frankly, everytime I watch him in MLSHR I always focused on his eyes, not the subtitle.  I can feel the emotions through his eyes. He delivers the emotions perfectly. :)

• Like 5

14 hours ago, darker91 said:

Coincidence again?

Jimong said there is no coincidence in this world :)

It's so interesting seeing MLSHR squad interaction in social media, They are still stay in touch. :blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, deori said:
Our Queen liked Our King post :wub:

Actor Jo Min Ki ( King Taejo in MLSHR) also commented on JG post and JG replied his comment :D

MLSHR squad still stay in touch, I love it :)

It's great to see how MLSHR cast is still in touch and supporting eachother :wub:

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

It's great to see how MLSHR cast is still in touch and supporting eachother :wub:

It's our queen's special way of telling King I'm always looking out for u!! So touched! *tears* will reply other comments at night. 

Bbjx miracle come true!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, deori said:

Right, same as @goldenmoon said, from The King and The Clown, He got awards for his acting skill, & It seems The King and The Clown is special movie for him cause He used Gong Gil character as his profile pic in IG, like our Queen used Thumper character as her profile pic in IG (cause she love thumper/rabbit).

Because the movie is special for him, I appreciate it & just wanna see it and enjoying his acting, like I amazed seeing JG acting in MLSHR. Frankly, everytime I watch him in MLSHR I always focused on his eyes, not the subtitle.  I can feel the emotions through his eyes. He delivers the emotions perfectly. :)

To @goldenmoon as well coz it's hard for me to quote multiple posts, I guessed he must have loved that role a lot. It's a special role, I will try to watch it, actually I have watched the FMV of the show but I didn't want to watch coz the part where his partner was blinded, I can't take it. I hate gore. I read the synopsis and I think it's really amazing. Thanks to King and the clown we got the JG of today. Oh if u all haven't watched Scholar who walks the night do give it a try. It's a nice show too. The character is very different from Wang So, it's a scholarly character but also quite notable to watch. 

Omg his thumb was right at the poster! He is saying queen gives him energy! Am I right shippers?

credits to actor_jg

vote for MLSHR 

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9789093/?msg=commentAdd#comment2663419

Edited by summer2017
Insert IG post
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, nurlayla said:

does JG ever like JE IG post again? :blink: u know...after the ehemmm news TT

oh...MLSHR is so left behind for the kdrama voting. wheres everybody? 

Come on everybody let's vote!! With ur laptop, mobile, PC, friend's mobile. 

I think JE still liked JG post and I'm sure he knows it! I am just going to ignore the erhem news. We must believe in Queen, she has the ability to make King happy! 

Good night shippers I end tonight with a lovely FMV credits to the uploader in YT. It's a beautiful FMV with beautiful lyrics and what more appropriate to celebrate tonight! 

Edited by summer2017
Upload video
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I think JE still liked JG post and I'm sure he knows it! I am just going to ignore the erhem news. We must believe in Queen, she has the ability to make King happy! 

Good night shippers I end tonight with a lovely FMV credits to the uploader in YT. It's a beautiful FMV with beautiful lyrics and what more appropriate to celebrate tonight! 

I also believe he knows. We should ignore xyz news :lol:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, summer2017 said:

i mean the other way around... JG like JE post :D

owh ok...we should call the ehemmm news as XYZ news :tongue: ok got it!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

i mean the other way around... JG like JE post :D

owh ok...we should call the ehemmm news as XYZ news :tongue: ok got it!

So far I didn't notice. But I don't think he did. I would love to list down all the times Je liked his recent posts.

• Like 7