[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

had to share because its too cute, JE is as cute as a bunny irl such a match with her nickname kkkk...:D 

the full leght of JE' Japan 5th anniversary video message, she is so adorable :)  (for English translation u can find at IUteamStarCandy ) 

Spoiler

@nurlayla it was Hae Soo' hairpin she used it to scratch her neck to prevent Wang So came inside her room to catch Jung who was hiding in it. Jung kept it ever since, that was why Baek Ah realized Jung was deeply in love with Hae Soo. 

so JG did admitted in subtle way he met a girl that make his heart flutter 2 months a go which was during SAF and Taiwan events, so was that when u and JE r finally in relationship Oppa? kkkk...#delulu :D 

a few more hours to JE' full MV, excited!!!

• Like 18

9 hours ago, cherrynea said:

For those who want to watch MEC epi 5 with subs..here it is:)..thank you LJGFansClub for the hardwork..the link can be found at the bio..

12 minutes ago, Lampel said:

@latinoona Where did you watch it chingu?  Thanks!

Thanks to LJG fans club 

I think it worth to watch and re watch even with a little pain in our fangirl heart -_-

JG is sooo lovely when he cries while choping onions...Poor baby...<3

• Like 13

5 hours ago, latinoona said:

Well, I just finished watching the entire episode of MEC recently posted

As we thought and commented before, we can see a playfull Joon ki and obviously flirtrarious guy but we know the show is about that

He admits he recently  met someone  that makes his heart fluttering , then she asked how recenlyt and he said "within a couple of months "

(the only event that I recall from 2 months ago was the someone's breakup, so I want to believe he is been cautious about the dates)

At the end, they started to play ' truth or dare' kind of game,  

so that's  why I think the next episode would be more juicy

And in my opinion he has no idea who is talking to, but he put his best effort

PD: And loved that part where he says he is "addicted to reading comments from the public.." Kiaaa!! Uriiii!!!

Hello there! You are right about the two months break-up of someone but I would like to add that since he said, "couple of months". Actually, that is the truth. How? Well, they first met last January 08, 2016- that is the day of script reading then after that they started taping the said show for 6 to almost 7 months. I think SBS showed it last August 2016. Then, they meet up last November 2016 (?). Then there is SBS awards night, that is the time when we are full of crumbs and sweets:D:wink:. That is last December 31, 2016. Let us not forget the Taiwan FM of these two where they guested to each other's events. And so on... So if we are going to guess the "Who" then I think we already know all along. He said that he is getting addicted to reading comments from public? Then, what are we waiting for? It seems he is giving us hints that he knows we are here. I think we should ask for "something" from him. What do you think, chinggu's?:wink:

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Hello there! You are right about the two months break-up of someone but I would like to add that since he said, "couple of months". Actually, that is the truth. How? Well, they first met last January 08, 2016- that is the day of script reading then after that they started taping the said show for 6 to almost 7 months. I think SBS showed it last August 2016. Then, they meet up last November 2016 (?). Then there is SBS awards night, that is the time when we are full of crumbs and sweets:D:wink:. That is last December 31, 2016. Let us not forget the Taiwan FM of these two where they guested to each other's events. And so on... So if we are going to guess the "Who" then I think we already know all along. He said that he is getting addicted to reading comments from public? Then, what are we waiting for? It seems he is giving us hints that he knows we are here. I think we should ask for "something" from him. What do you think, chinggu's?:wink:

JG : nomuhe! nomuhe! lol

i like that! what should we ask :rolleyes:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Since we are known as a "coven of witches" we can use IG as our ouija and make questions? Kkk I love the idea :D

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

@nurlayla and @latinoona, I think we should first try something that we know that he is talking to us or giving us his answers. Right now, I want to ask him, "If you are going to face God, what would you ask or request from Him?" How about you chinggus?:D

Well I'd go for something less spiritual

Joon Gi ssi: If you were in a relationship, let's say "hypothetically" and you want to make it public. How would you do it?

a - Through your agency

b - vía IG 

c - A big announcement in your concert

pick your answer! 

• Like 21

here i am,,, lurking in soompi news after i woke up for the mv drop.. hahaha..

29 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

"Feeling regretful for not sending the letter to her lover"?:crazy: It's Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin alright!!!:D Sorry, Soo-ya. Hwangjanim didn't know that you are sending letters to him. 

hs sent them but wang so was stupid not reading the letters hahaha anyway...

IRL, is it a love that cannot be told back then??? hmmm.. how about now???

u can text him right away hahaha

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, latinoona said:

Well I'd go for something less spiritual

Joon Gi ssi: If you were in a relationship, let's say "hypothetically" and you want to make it public. How would you do it?

a - Through your agency

b - vía IG 

c - A big announcement in your concert

pick your answer! 

Hey! You forget letter "d". All of the above...:D:wub::blush:

• Like 21

3 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

here i am,,, lurking in soompi news after i woke up for the mv drop.. hahaha..

hs sent them but wang so was stupid not reading the letters hahaha anyway...

IRL, is it a love that cannot be told back then??? hmmm.. how about now???

u can text him right away hahaha

We've been requesting, bugging SBS to give us MLSHR Season 2 but apparently they did not heed our pleas. They even didn't show the meeting of Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin and maybe Wang So in the museum but like as we expected from our OTP, they are giving us hints that in this day, in this time. Wang So and Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin met and found each other. They are saying that their love transcends time and space. But is it really their characters who pursue their LOVE today, in the 21st century that we are seeing right now? Or is it the love of LJG and LJE/IU are we witnessing right now? What do you think?:wink::D

• Like 12