[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Those who had stream with me, broadcast with me, thanks for been there, pardon me I went gaga with the twinkle twinkle little stars, I forgotten I share it in group tho, mooncookies and me are singing along to tease our line group haha

Hope that you all enjoy, oppa performance really jjiang, I dunno die how many times in the concert

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

^^ My poor heart isn't ready but JG-yah. Hwaiting! ^ ^ I wonder how many episodes he'll get and how many candies? 

Me too! I am not ready :bawling::bawling: and it made me wonder, if he decided to do this show, does it mean that there is nothing going on with him and jieun (its not like there is something, we are hoping that there is something) but if he decided to do this it means something because he wont subject jieun to this kind of mixed feelings if he joined this show..where there is a possibility if he will fall even though it is just a reality still the concept of the show is well known to us...

just an opinion...

• Like 5

Oppa, Thank You! That was such a fun show!! :wub::lol::wub:

Ear's Candy will be shown soon. I'm not ready to see him "flirty" with another girl but have to be! It's one of the concept of the show, It'll be interesting to watch for sure. ^_^

• Like 13

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

^^ My poor heart isn't ready but JG-yah. Hwaiting! ^ ^ I wonder how many episodes he'll get and how many candies? 

There will be two of them, right? that other actor (i forgot his name, sorry).. There're 12 episodes. So, prolly 6 episodes for him? Hopefully, JE is one of the 'candy' haha tho I know it's impossible. But still... I hope. :wink:

• Like 10

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

So while patiently waiting for Jieun to make an appearance wherever she may be,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 20

Once I heard about the ear candy programme & Joongi, I knew I won't be able to watch it.  My shipper heart..not allow me to do it...  I will for sure shy away from the programme..  

When Gong Yo appeared in 2 days 1 night, Jo In Sung in running man, Grim Reaper..in Superman Return...  I wonder why our Joongi choose Ear Candy??? :wacko:  

He is super active and hyper energetics to be restricited in tele-conversation... But the way he talks tho..maybe suit wif tis type of show<_< to highlight his proven skills...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, hyehoon said:

Me too! I am not ready :bawling::bawling: and it made me wonder, if he decided to do this show, does it mean that there is nothing going on with him and jieun (its not like there is something, we are hoping that there is something) but if he decided to do this it means something because he wont subject jieun to this kind of mixed feelings if he joined this show..where there is a possibility if he will fall even though it is just a reality still the concept of the show is well known to us...

just an opinion...

I went through the same thought process you did. First I thought, oohhhh JG on my screen, so handsome ^^ :wub: Then I heard his candy's voice and thought,that doesn't sound like JE :angry: Then I thought, is my ship going down? Omo, should I get a lifeboat now? I had to take a few deep breaths, drink some tea and calm down before my happy shipper self can return to my body. JE is probably somewhere laughing while texting hearts at JG saying, Gwenchana chagiya, you show them your charming side. Hwaiting! love eyes, hearts kiss kiss and JG probably responded in WangSo's voice: You are my only candy. hehehe. (Delou lou to the max from these crumbless times) It's okay chinggu yah, whatever will be, will be. Let's keep chanting and for the BBJX magic to keep unraveling because  these two together are pure happiness!

42 minutes ago, WH said:

There will be two of them, right? that other actor (i forgot his name, sorry).. There're 12 episodes. So, prolly 6 episodes for him? Hopefully, JE is one of the 'candy' haha tho I know it's impossible. But still... I hope. :wink:

So only 6 eps for him? Hopefully the candies will be different every one or so episodes unless it's JE, then she can be on all 6 so my shipper heart can go to heaven. I wish producers can see the untapped possibilities with getting her with JG on this show. I can imagine the trending explosion it will cause. I wonder why K-industry rarely repeat pairings no matter how successful they end up? Such a waste of opportunity to me.

• Like 15

Actually what i know was oppa will become the candy so he knew the girl but the girl didn't knew him.

Don't worry guys just believe in oppa, he must has reason to choose ear candy, just believe in him. He may be playfull but he's serious man who will not hurt girl heart, he change so much after meet JE we must believe his feeling was real. He will not behave to JE like that just because he confuse his feeling, he's grown man already he knew what the best for him. Just believe in him and his feeling, he know what he doing.

Dont worry guys just watch the MEC he may want us to see something there, maybe there's message that he want us to know, so just be happy watching. And don't worry his smile toward the girl was only polite smile, not like the one i see when he's with JE.

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

So only 6 eps for him? Hopefully the candies will be different every one or so episodes unless it's JE, then she can be on all 6 and my shipper heart can go to heaven. I wish producers can see the untapped possibilities with getting her with JG in this show. I can imagine the trending explosion it will cause. I wonder why K-industry rarely repeat pairings no matter how successful they turn out? Such a waste of opportunity to me.

I don't really know if he'll have 6 episodes, chingu.. we'll see these coming days. and yup, if his candy is JE then that would be wonderful. If not, then I'll just have my shipper's heart ready. LOL I've anticipated the fact that he'll be 'flirty' & 'romantic' on this show since that's what the show is all about. I mean, that's just it. They did repeat pairings - for example, JG & NSM. They'll prolly repeat JG & JE in the right time.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, moonlovers said:

ahhhh that teaser makes my heart broken

I just want only uri jieun be oppa candy... ahhhhh oppa u just broke my heart with that teaser. lucky candy... hope he's  not falling for all the candy. except jieun

HUHUHU..MY HEART JUST BROKEN TOO,IS HE REALLY A FLIRTY GUY??PRAYING HARD THAT IS ONLY FOR "MARKERTING STRATEGIES"..I FEEL DOWN ALREADY..HUHUHU

• Like 11

guys relax ^_^

the 'Good Night' status is after the candy shooting right?

so chill :blush: *delululalalalala*

i just wanna know...normally when is the production team propose the potential candidate for a certain show? 2,3 months before shooting? or shorter?

perhaps JG already received the proposal even before SAF lol

• Like 16

8 hours ago, marimari00 said:

I went through the same thought process you did. First I thought, oohhhh JG on my screen, so handsome ^^ :wub: Then I heard his candy's voice and thought,that doesn't sound like JE :angry: Then I thought, is my ship going down? Omo, should I get a lifeboat now? I had to take a few deep breaths, drink some tea and calm down before my happy shipper self can return to my body. JE is probably somewhere laughing while texting hearts at JG saying, Gwenchana chagiya, you show them your charming side. Hwaiting! love eyes, hearts kiss kiss and JG probably responded in WangSo's voice: You are my only candy. hehehe. (Delou lou to the max from these crumbless times) It's okay chinggu yah, whatever will be, will be. Let's keep chanting and for the BBJX magic to keep unraveling because  these two together are pure happiness!

So only 6 eps for him? Hopefully the candies will be different every one or so episodes unless it's JE, then she can be on all 6 so my shipper heart can go to heaven. I wish producers can see the untapped possibilities with getting her with JG on this show. I can imagine the trending explosion it will cause. I wonder why K-industry rarely repeat pairings no matter how successful they end up? Such a waste of opportunity to me.

It's lil'bit broken heart for me, what i'm afraid of is happen, that candy voice so flirty rrr...i don't like that kind of voice kkk...so annoying!

Yea i wondering that too...is it in Korea so rare doing duet couple? Sing a love song? I really want that happened to Joon Gi and Ji Eun someday, as you said it can be the trending explosion. It's just one of my dream ^^ 

Back to this tv show, even it said it reality show i don't believe if it's pure reality... i still want continue to believe Joon Gi, if i remember i read somewhere he said this challenging him, is it right? so i think he just want to explore his romance side and of course this reason because he's an actor.

Important thing that we see between Joon Gi and Ji Eun wasn't in drama, but we see their interaction through real situation...the press con, bts, awards event and their fan meeting :wub: Yes chingu, let's keep chant BBJX miracles come true! 

• Like 15

where is jieun??? is she still in US? it would be great if they back to Korea at the same time. joongi oppa is unpredictable person. we can't guess his move and read what's on his mind. Im become greedy right now I can't wait for big crumbs of jg he relationship. oppa please make it clear for us the shipper who die to know what's the real about u two. hoping he throw that at his bday. proudly say that his in relationship with jieun hahahaha I know its impossible ahkkk oppa u just makes crazy about u.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, WH said:

I don't really know if he'll have 6 episodes, chingu.. we'll see these coming days. and yup, if his candy is JE then that would be wonderful. If not, then I'll just have my shipper's heart ready. LOL I've anticipated the fact that he'll be 'flirty' & 'romantic' on this show since that's what the show is all about. I mean, that's just it. They did repeat pairings - for example, JG & NSM. They'll prolly repeat JG & JE in the right time.

JG&NSM had worked together again after 7years , hopefully we don't have to wait that long to see JoonU together in a project or they can get married first so we will not die of waiting lolz... :D 

i agreed with u @nurlayla they might have proposed to him the MEC project long a go before he close to JE and just got to filmed it recently. 

besides just like @Thirzazha94 said Oppa must have reasons behind it and already thought about it through. My 2cents are he wanted to shows fans the normal romantic side of him not only the characters, so that it will give his fans understanding that he is just a normal person who needs love and someday will date and get married. 

because let face it some fans are too possessive they don't like the idea of their Idol date or married irl, it could be an eye opener for them that someday if JG announced he dates and marry JE they will understandable. (my wish :) ) 

also if JG and JE relationship is like what we are thinking looking at their closeness i don't think Oppa is the type of man who have changing hearts easily and fall for another person just because...besides JE has too many charms that even JG can't denied we saw it already. 

lets enjoy the show and hopefully we can get crumbs from it,  meanwhile we will still keep chanting and praying for bbjx miracle to comes true, right?!  :wub:

• Like 19