[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

I've expanded my wish list for Joongi and Jieun to appear on Newlywed Diaries after they get married. Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun are both on it right now and it's a peak into their married life. Our heads would collectively explode if this happens.

@Siracusa that would be so AWESOME!!!

• Like 10

@Killa92 Good Morning or Good Night in my side :)  

@gijoe8 let me be greedy with u i also can't wait to hear their wedding bell :lol:, btw talking about married it reminds me on JG convers with IU'fans in Taiwan, he asked them "in the future u will always love IU no matter what right? and after they said yes, he said "thank u" (in a shy way) my delulu mind thinking hmm..whats up with that JG r u trying to asked blessing from IU's fans because in the future (soon) u will marry her ? thats why u guys introduce each other to both of respective fans :lol::D #delulutothemax. 

if they really appeared in the Newlyweds program i think i will faint of happiness but then quickly wake up because i want to stick my eyes in front of TV n watching their every single moves with giddy smiles on my face kkkk... :D :wub:

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

@gijoe8 let me be greedy with u i also can't wait to hear their wedding bell :lol:, btw talking about married it reminds me on JG convers with IU'fans in Taiwan, he asked them "in the future u will always love IU no matter what right? and after they said yes, he said "thank u" (in a shy way) my delulu mind thinking hmm..whats up with that JG r u trying to asked blessing from IU's fans because in the future (soon) u will marry her ? thats why u guys introduce each other to both of respective fans :lol::D #delulutothemax. 

if they really appeared in the Newlyweds program i think i will faint of happiness but then quickly wake up because i want to stick my eyes in front of TV n watching their every single moves with giddy smiles on my face kkkk... :D :wub:

yaa...i love taiwan since then,recently i also listing taiwan as one of my favourite countries  to visit,how big impact that our OTp did to me.I really shipping them so much,i want to see them as a magazine cover,and in RUNNINGMAN together..wishing so bad,coz i really miss them so much huhuhu

• Like 15

10 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I didn't know Liu Shi Shi and Nicky Wu had official music video in which the 2 are singing. Sweet.  

I want to see LJG in a music video of IU. :)

I have seen this before, yess it's so beautiful if Joon Gi and Ji Eun together in mv :wub: and look at this ^^

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-02-12-00-45-29-67_zps6ct

Screenshot_2017-02-12-11-36-42-37_zpshki

beautiful fate isn't it? another similarities... BBJX miracles come true!!

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

I really love that part, i ever repeat it couple times when i watched the concert video haha..i think he's serious when asked that question to Ji Eun fans and he also answered it "xiexie ~" with heart relieved.

• Like 23

29 minutes ago, violet90 said:

while i'm backreading this thread i'm just speechless about how people not opening their eyes and heart to see what happening between JG and Jieun cause both of them is literally an open book when they together.. yes we all have a delulu moment but what happen in SAF and Taiwan should be enough to at least acknowledge that they have a really close relationship because there is no way that they just a close colleagues with how they behave together....

secondly i just want to point out that JG really change in a good way now.. he seem more calm and relax but at the same time giddy and exited when he with Jieun.. this is the guy that do not have a female co star in his table and saying how he don't have any rumor right?? fast forward now he even acknowledge that he drink a lot with Jieun and add a comment how she is beautiful even after MC point out they are suspicious.. this is not the same JG that don't go out cause of the rumor because now he seem carefree and JG and Jieun actually go out even after the rumor.. the screening and pretty sure they go out drinking afterward...

my strongest point in their relationship is how people connected them together.. not by couple thing or they got caught but SOLELY because how they behave around each other... this is something that unusual but it happen because people can just see how happy they are together.. the skinship and comment about each other just screaming MORE THAN A FRIEND to be honest.. even a non fan or shipper point out about that should said something about why we all still in this ship..

after all this i just want to said that just look how happy JG and Jieun lately and that's should be something that fan should grateful for.... if Jieun is JG source of happiness and vice versa fan should be supportive for them..

i seriously can't get over the visual from both of them when they together..... a stunning couple!

Image result for lee junki and iu award

Perfect Couple Picture 

Beautiful picture of the most amazing couple, love is something eternal wishing them to last forever in IRL.

• Like 17

20 hours ago, Siracusa said:

I wouldn't even mind if its just footage of them doing boring household chores and errands. Sitting in the car while in a traffic jam, grocery shopping, washing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, matching and folding socks. I would watch every minute of it. ALL OF IT!

Yes I wouldnt mind it either. I think my smile will be ear to ear just seeing them together as a husband and wife. Ahn Jae Hyun and Gu Hye Sun were so cute as a newlywed. I want to see JE and JG like them. Being able to fart in front of each other, doing house chores together. JG as the cook and Ji Eun in charge of cleaning. Then JE can teach JG how to play the guitar because although JG learned it already, its different learning from a pro! :) I just hope Newlywed Diary show will run for a very long time, with different seasons so it can wait for JG and JE's right time when they finally tied the knot :rolleyes: #delulu

• Like 22

On 11/02/2017 at 4:26 PM, kilovekyo said:

can i say this coincidence? but everyone convinced me nothing is coincidence LOL so the universe help me and other Stargazers who got chance find details/crumbs like this, and most of it Joon Gi is the one who want us to see his eye! and maybe what Joon Gi saw in his eye also JE initial.

There's such a thing as too much coincidence. But too much coincidences is not coincidence, it's meant to be. :blush:

To be honest with or without the coincidences they're still a sight to see. The icing on the cake is if they will marry someday and I am a fan and a believer so waiting even if it will take forever for that to happen is nothing. :heart: 

• Like 20

On 2/11/2017 at 4:32 PM, iliveforsosoo said:

OMG, I don't know why just noticed it now, but u could actually see JG holding back BH and HN from moving forward so JE ended up the only one coming forward. whahah It's also very noteworthy to say how JG basically moved away Haneul's hand from JE when she was returning back xD. You could actually see his hand shifting from Haneul's arm to his forearm to his hand and smoothly replacing instead Haneul's hand with his on JE's back xD. You can see these moments starting from 0:14

JG's really an excellent actor, he's still WangSo even if they're just doing a photoshoot (*note the sarcasm here)

on the side note, I also found it funny how 9th prince always kept his hand on chaeryung's , you can see it in in their group shot and in 0:29. 

Let's just continue chanting/ casting spells guys!! As JG said: "WE CAN MAKE IT!!" JoonU FTW! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!!

hahahaha..u r right!!! i just realized that.. he did hold haneul hand and kinda prevent him from going forward... as if he did it to make IU going forward alone. hahahahahaha. he is wang soooo

• Like 20