[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, riuenu said:

FANFIC yea!!!

Thanks @ladylia257 I loving you for that!!!

Woah, thanks @meahri_1 for the video as well, video from far view hee hee...had yet to watch...but found the part 2 to that, Jieunie solo talk and three inch heaven, same Youtuber as the video above, credit  sugartang1108

Waaaa english sub of their talk. .who can eng sub it? It looks funny and intEresting.. iu laugh and giggle and joongi funny side gahaha! I hope for iu conert eng sub too guhuhu

*btw sorrt if the vid is still here. I cant delete it here un my phone. Sorry admin T-T

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 18

@meahri_1 @riuenu I feel goosebumps and want to cry see the video, even i didn't understand what they said but if we can be there to see our otp like that, oh gosh...i'm dying there! 

I hope someone can help to translate it in English, so we can know any something interesting in their conversation ^^ we saw Joon Gi touch her hand and gave hi-five too.

@mooncookies24 thanks! Let's keep hope and pray ^^

• Like 15

Just now, marimari00 said:

Omo chinggus, I went to sleep for 10hrs and you all went turbo mode and got to page 564 when I woke up this morning??? Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do?!?!?! Must have been a big party full of cookies and cake 

I got into work and saw that the thread jumped 12 pages while I was asleep. Will need to get my morning latte soon to accompany all the crumbs.

On another note, what happens to threads once the OTP finally hooks up in real life? (e.g. SongSong couple). Does the thread explode? Do we get extra Soompi points? How hard do we party?

• Like 17

16 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Omo chinggus, I went to sleep for 10hrs and you all went turbo mode and got to page 564 when I woke up this morning??? Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do?!?!?! Must have been a big party full of cookies and cake 

Same here. I was shocked that they managed to jump 12 pages and more within the day. I guess everyone here including me is still not over with what happened in Taiwan. :blink:

Looking forward to RE premiere in Korea. We shall see IU and other MLSHR casts (including our ultimate fanboy, KHN and baker-traitor HJH) supporting our King :rolleyes: I hope if ever JE attended, JG will join her in the photo session to greet her and have their couple picture taken. I bet we will have another page jumps on this thread because of happiness B) 

• Like 20

14 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Hey JOON / JI EUN, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her/him into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey JOON / JI EUN, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her/him
The minute you let her/him under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey JOON / JI EUN, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his/her world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Hey JOON / JI EUN, don't let me down
You have found her/him, now go and get her/him
Remember to let her/him into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

So let it out and let it in, hey JOON / JI EUN, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey
JOON / JI EUN, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah

Hey JOON / JI EUN, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her/him under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh

(Lyrics courtesy of Google)

Chingu, I just replaced the Jude in Hey Jude with Joon or Ji Eun and that is now a song for each of them.

They glow with happiness when they're together, they are giddy and playful but still a bit shy.  It's obvious that they like to touch and gaze at each other.  It's almost like the beginning of a relationship when anticipation is high and yet there's still some lingering shyness between them.

Their connection is too intense to be just fan service.  The attraction and magnetic pull towards each other is undeniable.  

I'm a bit teary eyed and in awe of the the fans who attended IU's concert and/or Joongi's FM in Taiwan.  For them to warmly receive Joongi and IU in those events and give them love, that shows open mindedness and genuine love for whoever they are supporting.

I am content if KEnt/Knetz will treat the Taiwan events as fan service.  There will be less likelihood that Joon Gi and Ji Eun will be bashed if Knetz view it as fan service anyway.  I don't view it as a negative thing.  They can believe what they want to believe and we here in the shippers' forum will believe what we see and hear and observe between Joon Gi and Ji Eun.

Let uri OTP fly under the radar. Let Knetz get used to hearing and seeing photos of Joongi and Jieun going on group drinks as "friends" and doing more "fan service" together.  And then bam!  The BBJX miracle we're all chanting about comes true.  When, not if, that happens, Knetz has gotten used to JoonU and it won't be news anymore, it will be an accepted fact by then.

• Like 23

Me: I ship SoSoo, but I'll be professional and understand the ethics and paying respect to their respective private lives.

*JG don a cape protecting IU*

Me: GAAAAAAHHHH --- Nah. Still okay.

*IU attend JG's FM and reconstruct the bloody 'handkerchief scene' *

Also me: uhhhhhhh Uhhhhhhh UHHHHHHHHHH *BREATHING HEAVILY*

• Like 24

34 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I got into work and saw that the thread jumped 12 pages while I was asleep. Will need to get my morning latte soon to accompany all the crumbs.

On another note, what happens to threads once the OTP finally hooks up in real life? (e.g. SongSong couple). Does the thread explode? Do we get extra Soompi points? How hard do we party?

We will reach the stage of NIRVANA

57c375e74b867ac7987d24b6ff258025.jpg

• Like 16

8 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Self-therapy means writing a fic. This is not Wang So/Hae Soo. This is Junki/Jieun.

Dilemma: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1213330

Teaser:  Lee Jun Ki had his prejudices when he was paired with IU. She flipped them all around until he felt he was pulled so deep.

Thank you, wish you write it in more details, in more chapters (greedy me lol)

8 hours ago, kriswu said:

This is so cute and funny, guys. :joy:

I badly want to see him and Jieun in a romcom :lol::heart:

(Ugh I cant delete, sorry capt... need help.to delete  the link. Sorry for troubling you @akinahana89)

JG is cute... lol thank you

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

Something about this....

JE is the one who initiated the hug...but you will notice JG was not surprised .. i mean, it is as if he has been getting her affection for some time now...like accepting her hugs is just the most natural thing..and the thing is he seem to expect it already? what do you think...? HAHAHA my mind is confused.

cr. AuroraRain

Agree. The hug, with her initiating and he accepting, was indeed very natural. The interesting part, which was already pointed out by one of our chingu here, is the way his hand trails down her left hip as they break their embrace. Is this common? Not between high profile celebrities unless they're dating or are married. 

• Like 24

5 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

I am so loving you too.....LJG's angel!!!!

Your prince is really really really daebak! Jjang!  Very manly and quite romantic nowadays! LOL

he is right.. keke.. but i also happy JE become more care free nowadays. :)

4 hours ago, eunki said:

I wonder when JG will announce his next project, since it's been over 6months after ML filming finished and I think he would have received some offers. Something in me continues hoping for season 2 or film but JE probably will work on her album, other cast also busy so it's not gonna happen early, right? :huh:

mmm.. i guess he will choose it once the FM is finished. the most productive year of him was absolutely 2015-2016. from SWWTN to RE to MLSHR pretty fast.. so lets pray hard for his new project and hope stargazers can support our real actor JG. :)

2 hours ago, samtrocino said:

I would like to give my opinion on the LJG's jacket. I just remembered that someone is asking if LJE's black  jacket that she wore when she went to LJG's FM was the same. For me, YES!!! I just do not know how to put the picture where LJE wearing it here. That is why, I just put my point here. The video is in post 523. As we can see/observe, it doesn't fit with LJE's body. Somehow, it is big for her. Then suddenly, LJG wore it here. I can assume that he let LJE borrowed it from him. Then she told her, that you can returned it to me tomorrow, which is January 08, 2017- his FM. The reason he wore it when he came to LJE is because her scent might be in that jacket and of course, knowing LJG is a very versatile man (ehem). He wanted her scent to be in his body too. 

What do you think?:phew:

about that jacket.. i cannot say it was the SAME.. because it looks same but actually not. IDK.. but one thing for sure, SHE COME BACK TO HOTEL WITHOUT THAT JACKET. 

@mooncookies24 just wanna say... I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR IG POST!! 

@riuenu i back reading all 5 pages since my absence just now and die again. yes DIE AGAIN WITH THAT NECK PICTURE YOU POST!

usually after come back home from work place, i will lurking in insta and i already saw all that "SEXY" post.. keke. but since you post it again here, i died again la. T-T 

anyway, thank you for the HD fancam !!!

52 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Same here. I was shocked that they managed to jump 12 pages and more within the day. I guess everyone here including me is still not over with what happened in Taiwan. :blink:

Looking forward to RE premiere in Korea. We shall see IU and other MLSHR casts (including our ultimate fanboy, KHN and baker-traitor HJH) supporting our King :rolleyes: I hope if ever JE attended, JG will join her in the photo session to greet her and have their couple picture taken. I bet we will have another page jumps on this thread because of happiness B) 

we almost slow down after JG's post with the newspaper.. but then went hype again after he post the clip of FOR YOU performance with mainly JE appearance and ehem. with slow-mo effect being highlight. kekkee 

• Like 18

10 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Self-therapy means writing a fic. This is not Wang So/Hae Soo. This is Junki/Jieun.

Dilemma: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1213330

Teaser:  Lee Jun Ki had his prejudices when he was paired with IU. She flipped them all around until he felt he was pulled so deep.

Thank u for the fanfic! Some food for thought from it that needs to be quoted:

"But they’re just working, and it’s just chemistry. It would pass. It would cease once they didn’t see each other anymore."

you really can't deny the truth in that. I read somewhere that in Weightlifting Fairy, the OTP's chemistry were sizzling but the same can't be said outside the shooting; calm-professional-kinda boring vibe. I also saw that OTP from Romantic Doctor with the similar vibe. Their aura seemed really pale in comparison to SoSoo couple. Because it's true... Onscreen chemistry IS intended strictly for the screen, not necessarily in reality. Which makes me wonder why our OTP do what they did. :D Should I just accept the suggestion that they become truly comfortable BFF after 6 months? :D

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

he is right.. keke.. but i also happy JE become more care free nowadays. :)

mmm.. i guess he will choose it once the FM is finished. the most productive year of him was absolutely 2015-2016. from SWWTN to RE to MLSHR pretty fast.. so lets pray hard for his new project and hope stargazers can support our real actor JG. :)

about that jacket.. i cannot say it was the SAME.. because it looks same but actually not. IDK.. but one thing for sure, SHE COME BACK TO HOTEL WITHOUT THAT JACKET. 

@mooncookies24 just wanna say... I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR IG POST!! 

@riuenu i back reading all 5 pages since my absence just now and die again. yes DIE AGAIN WITH THAT NECK PICTURE YOU POST!

usually after come back home from work place, i will lurking in insta and i already saw all that "SEXY" post.. keke. but since you post it again here, i died again la. T-T 

anyway, thank you for the HD fancam !!!

we almost slow down after JG's post with the newspaper.. but then went hype again after he post the clip of FOR YOU performance with mainly JE appearance and ehem. with slow-mo effect being highlight. kekkee 

kekekeke you are welcome...I been hardworking online since today I am too sick to go gym...I had not been revived yet

The HD fancam is still not the one I looking for tho, will still find more...I just saw the ELLE TAIWAN youtube for Jieun video and went into crazy screenshot mode LOL...anyway, this is another one from ELLE Taiwan...little happiness..from my favourite movie, that I had used 2 whole pack of tissue on that

• Like 18

4 hours ago, samtrocino said:

My imagination is running wild right now. I am imagining that LJE is a statue/mannequin that just been built/made by LJG and he is using the fans so that it become solid/dry:phew: immediately. 

What are these two doing to me right now? :w00t:

look like our chingu @samtrocino really not over this IG video Jieunie posted hahahahaha, are you backreading?? Cause you had pull out 2 posts all the way back in October haha, hey no hidden meaning...I will backread way back too...just that, u seem to love this IG video alot hahahahaaha

@krysyuyhahahhahaha at the someone house...it look so cozy right?

and believe it anot chingu @emerald_2, I am still staring at the hug GIF...after combing all the video I can in youtube...while backreading...that GIF is simply too sweet...and that GIF make me realise alot of thing that I didnt see in video, that why I always LOVE GIF..and Jieun never hesitate to show the affection as well, like hugging him is the most natural thing too...but what I see from uri uaenas mentioned here, she is queen of awkwardness...and always avoid skinship with her co-star...this is far....too natural already right...I am still not over his sweet smile and her sweet hug yet..these two are really driving me crazy....

• Like 16

3 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

Well frankly, i like the Taiwan media more... Korean media is meh !  they are so yesterday news ...not up to date at all. LOL

@emerald_2yes, I loving Taiwan Media, their caption, their headline are all so sweet!!! Korea media..well...I dont wish to mention more..I only liking them not included voldy and jieun in age gap dating...that is it....hahahahaha

3 hours ago, junee22 said:

11 pages to catch up...weewww.!! well I can't blame @riuenu or @berny or everyone else here who love to see JG chest..I myself screamed at my office (luckily it was on lunch break times..hahaha) when I saw his sexy pictures from his FM...I mean..aaahhhhh!!! 

Sorry dear @simplyme_crazyme I know it's reserved by the queen...but I just can't help it..hhahaha..*wink wink*

@junee22hehehehehehe sorry for the spam..and sorry for making you screamed in office during ur lunch break...cause I been screaming in office for the whole of yesterday and today as well...he just been too sexy to be true...in his taiwan FM. HAHA!

2 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Aigoooo!  Aigooo!  Many byeontae chinggul-dil are coming out!  Aigoo! 

Eyes above the neck and no touching please! Purely reserved for our Queen!  He did not unbutton those for you!!! AHAHAHAHAHA

@simplyme_crazymehee hee hee hee hee...we just love to see, what is appealing to our eyes..as it is too far for us to touch it too...of course we know he didnt unbutton for us..is for uri Jieunie...but...still..hahahahahaha, just drool with us okay chingu

• Like 13