[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

We also wondered why Manager's IG post is a picture of the sea-underwater...

Interestingly... "HaeSoo"  translates to "Sea Water"??? (is that correct though?)

Is Manager trying to do some encrypted message too? trying to be mysterious HAHAHA but ended up too obvious.
:tounge_wink:

• Like 21

Hi! Want to share this one, on this instagram post of mine, the first commentor named soyeejung, inserted a tag, when you clicked the tag the posts are mostly jkh, i can't read korean character, i just find it interesting, in the original post of mine i have korean tags and chinese tags but i edited it and removed it. I have no idea if the commentor is korean or just know korean. 

Edited by allets17
  • Like 18

40 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

I only know a little bit about hangul.. it said like this:

"haesoo very beautiful, very lovely. This is all because of MLSHR, because of wangso" I dont know several tags like #Haesoo앓이 #SoHae앓이. in google translate 앓이 = bloody or heartburn

but it continued "#sohae #sohae #sohae #sohae #sohae #sohae your modern scene(?) is really big hit, very beautiful, very lovely."

i dont know about the rest

Waw, my delulu mind is going wild right now after read your translate from ig post JG manager! He indeed SoHae or 'JoonU' couple :phew:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Like you were forced to do the dirty deed?LOL

Thanks for the yummy crumb!

@simplyme_crazyme did her aegyo on me. *Grumbles* Hahaha

49 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

All that we post is for the benefit of the thread members or lurkers, so I really do not see why we should be wary of what we post just in case non-shippers read them.

@akinahana89 Do we need to put a warning label on the thread that non-shippers should enter at their own risk, content is intended only for the consumption of JoonU shippers, and thread members are not liable for whatever medical condition that may result from reading content?

Hm... I already put a disclaimer on the first post, @chi13lou, but I can probably modify it to reflect our purpose and stance better. ^^

42 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

first of all, thanks uri Captain @akinahana89 for your two cents on the Hallyu Wave Award. While a lot of JG fans (and also MLSHR fans) are grieving over the absence of acting award for Wang So/ JG and some even pointed out that JG might have not been truly happy that night because he didn't get 'Daesang', we shouldn't really forget JG's own words back then when he said that one of his dreams would be being a Korean actor who is recognized by international public. Now, it's safe for us to say that he IS, especially because of Wang So's role- even more than his Hollywood debut. This award proves it! His fluent English speech proves it! Not ALL Korean actors are called 'hallyu stars'. Song Joongki has started to be called so by the media only after DOTS hit. JG is not too young anymore, but for a K-actor to be able to have TWO peak periods as a top star both domestically and internationally, it is already saying something about his quality and recognition. He will have his Daesang sooner or later, let's pray harder for upcoming good, successful projects. This, I am sure. I'll put a comment on another K-actor getting an acting award in the spoiler below since it might sound a bit off-topic.

I'd also like to add that I feel Joon Gi was genuinely very happy with his awards. During the entire ceremony, it was very apparent and obvious that SHR table was having the best time. They laughed, they talked, they cheered, they celebrated. It was a true gathering of happy friends that are close like family. No other table were as animated and jovial as SHR. In fact, most of them looked downright bored. But not SHR table. They were floating on air, it seemed, and there wasn't a single trace of disappointment from Joon Gi. ^^

37 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Sarangheyo @akinahana89 !!!  This crazy ajumma is truly grateful! :blush:

Yes.... you know this ajumma is slightly byeontae! LOL. 

It's just that while they were walking and posing....his hands were always on her shoulders and careful not to touch that bare back of hers... so to capture this moment is feeding my imagination!!! :wub:

Aigoo, aigoo... Look at that aegyo again. Haha.

Joon Gi probably thought he was safe from curious eyes... but little did he know... WE SEE EVERYTHING!! LOL

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, allets17 said:

Hi! Want to share this one, on this instagram post of mine, the first commentor named soyeejung, inserted a tag, when you clicked the tag the posts are mostly jkh, i can't read korean character, i just find it interesting, in the original post of mine i have korean tags and chinese tags but i edited it and removed it. I have no idea if the commentor is korean or just know korean. 

Seems like she's reminding you about Voldy's presence and IU's relationship. Mou... When the break up news comes, that'll silence them. LOL

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Seems like she's reminding you about Voldy's presence and IU's relationship. Mou... When the break up news comes, that'll silence them. LOL

I think the poster is reminding the wrong person. LOL  @allets17, is your real name LJE?

That poster will be quite busy commenting on all JoonU posts on IG maybe till the end of January?

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

this is the JG's manager post chingu. I capture his post hahahaha

Sorry to delete the picture, don't want to add to @akinahana89's work.

You are recommended for a position in the FBI JoonU evidence safekeeping department, under the care of FBI chief investigator @riuenu who is currently MIA and FBI social media investigator @caramelovers07.

• Like 22

58 minutes ago, berny said:

We also wondered why Manager's IG post is a picture of the sea-underwater...

Interestingly... "HaeSoo"  translates to "Sea Water"??? (is that correct though?)

Is Manager trying to do some encrypted message too? trying to be mysterious HAHAHA but ended up too obvious.
:tounge_wink:

lol! i guess thats what happened there. haha. JG is teaching him something. 

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

hahahaha thank you thank you. i hope I can keep a lot of information the future hahaha :w00t:

idk if someone already share this, but I want to share, one of IU's manager upload SoHae/ JooU picture when they won the Best Couple Award

Oh wow...that is Chipmunk manager...hahaha..my heart aches a little :kiss:

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

this is the JG's manager post chingu. I capture his post hahahaha :w00t:

:w00t: Thanks chingu! you fulfill my curiosity. But i still couldn't understand, if i see between the photo and caption it seems there's no connection, what he see in that photo so he can wrote that caption lol. I still need insight for this...

13 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

hahahaha thank you thank you. i hope I can keep a lot of information the future hahaha :w00t:

idk if someone already share this, but I want to share, one of IU's manager upload SoHae/ JooU picture when they won the Best Couple Award

I think no one shared here before, but i already seen this photo. Do you know what he wrote in caption? I love all the people around them also is shipper just like us LoL, it's a good sign... ^^

• Like 16

10 hours ago, JooU_shipper said:

what if... that pic is an aquarium taken at a restaurant where they gather .. or just the two of them ? ehehe

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 15

4 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:
40 minutes ago, JooU_shipper said:

:w00t: Thanks chingu! you fulfill my curiosity. But i still couldn't understand, if i see between the photo and caption it seems there's no connection, what he see in that photo so he can wrote that caption lol. I still need insight for this...

i guess joongi manager still happy and admire haesoo and sosoo couple so much and he wants to express it but if he post sosoo or haesoo pict it will be too obvious. that's why he post underwater pict which still a representative of haesoo (sea water). but i guess the caption is too much kkk... it's written in korean and we all know k-netz who always harsh to iu. and we know how joongi always protect everyone in his cirlce and maybe he's afraid of his fans reacted to this post. that's why his manager deleted the post. 

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, cmluv said:

btw, sorry for asking something off topic here. why can't i find iu's name on soompi award's nominee for best female solo categories? i don't know about you, but after hearing some female singer's beautiful voice, only iu's voice that can Wow me.

Bcs this year eehhh i mean 2016, IU didnt release an album.. and just wait she's gonna slay all the music chart and music award this year... she'll release her newest album around this summer... :blush:

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I think no one shared here before, but i already seen this photo. Do you know what he wrote in caption? I love all the people around them also is shipper just like us LoL, it's a good sign... ^^

As @bernysaid "Haesoo" means "sea water" in korea. Maybe he want to share his thought about "Haesoo" not so obvious  hahaha

He wrote "Wangso: I come from Goryeo to meet Haesoo" :wub:

• Like 16

On 10/19/2016 at 9:48 AM, freckledcontessa said:
EDITED: duplicate post

Posting this one instead:

His reaction. It's like he won the lotto jackpot. :heart:

Quoting from Page 39. LJK jumped like he found gold after the kiss scene, hahahah. I watched his drama only once before, Arang and The Magistrate. He was good there. Idkw, I got the impression that he's a calm guy. But he's definitely dorky from what I've seen now in Scarlet Heart BTS. Has he always been this adorkable or is it just because IU was around???

• Like 16