[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

In my opinion, the break up news is just about time to be released. Actually reporters usually wait for the right time to release big news like dating or break up news. The reason why Dispatch doesn't release dating news on January 1st is because of Korean concern is on Park Geun Hee president & Choi Soon Shil & also the gang (who involved into the scandal) and it workers. Any big news like dating or break up news will dominate online sites and search bar (naver, daum, nate, etc) and it will covert netizens focus from political issue. So, they will release the news at the right time without bothering korean political issue at the moment. (*Note : Jieun's dating news last year was also used to cover up Korean Political issue at that time)

Do you know how big Lunar New Year is in Korea? If publicists want to bury a news story, Lunar New Year could be a good time. Hollywood publicists also do this; they time break up news with holidays and tabloid print cycles. Hollywood divorce lawyers will also suggest to their celebrity clients to hold off on announcing till a certain time because another celebrity client of theirs will also be announcing their divorce.

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Do you know how big Lunar New Year is in Korea? If publicists want to bury a news story, Lunar New Year could be a good time. Hollywood publicists also do this; they time break up news with holidays and tabloid print cycles. Hollywood divorce lawyers will also suggest to their celebrity clients to hold off on announcing till a certain time because another celebrity client of theirs will also be announcing their divorce.

Usually reporters rarely release dating or break up news on Lunar New Year because it's a good day and they will be focusing on special event like special tv show, festival, etc

• Like 22

14 hours ago, eunki said:

Talking about "love dance" few pages ago, I've found gif in DC gallery which illustrates it nicely ㅋㅋㅋI think it is where photo of JG's hand on a bare back was taken from))

His hand gliding is quite hot, I think despite cold weather and light dress JE felt hot like in Africa ahaha And- did he want to perform backhug but changed his mind? sorry for delulu :sweatingbullets:

And this love stare :wub:

credit to owners

Thanks for the very clear high resolution close up gif. What an intense, he looks like drilling into JiEun's eyes. And SEE his adam apple movement? What is in your mind LJG? Hahaha..

• Like 13

On 12/31/2016 at 7:47 PM, chelleshawol said:

We're good until we saw that our OTP didnt sit beside each other. Our chants are almost perfectly working. So sad about this :cold_sweat:

I think it is better to sit across, so he or she can take glance of each other without being awkward or being caught :D kekkekekee 

• Like 12

On 12/31/2016 at 8:06 PM, marimari00 said:

Agree! Our oopa needs to get used to having JE around. I think he was really excited and didn't know what to do. I can't blame him JE is so stunning tonight, he got disoriented 

BBJX miracle come true.                                    BBJX miracle come true.                                 BBJX miracle come true

actually JoonGi always like that, can not sit tight :D he will always joking and moving his hands kekkekeke.  1st on the red carpet it was JoonGi that switch into arm linking. then when the are called for the couple award, it was ji eun that refused the holding hand and switch into aRM linking... okhhhh soo sweet. they really determined to be WangSo HaeSoo that met on modern time

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, missdharma said:

Out of topic.

Maybe JKH feel disturbing right now because many IU shipper bashing him. I accidentally found his IG, read his latest post, more than 70 comment. I read it, some in hangul, english and bahasa. There's fanwar between JKH loyal fans and other shipper. I feel bad to read that, they insulting him, said ugly, pedofil etc. And one person said, IU better with LJG than with him. Oh my, why they must said his name with their bad mouth :crazy: and then JKH delete his post. I can't capture it.. 

Even i JoonU shipper, its forbide to me to insult or talk bad about another person. I hope on this thread no one doing like them. We want to sailing this boat slow and peace, just keep pray and chant. 

That's sad to hear. Hopefully none of our members are into stuff like that.

• Like 24

30 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Agree. Hope this wasn't anyone from our community. First of all Chang Kiha has never been accused of Pedophilia. Because of the serious nature of this accusation, he could very easily have the person who said it charged with libel or as an act of defamation. They do take things like this seriously in South Korea if the victim chooses to follow up on it. And if the insult had anything to do with IU's age and this was the same person who said she was better off with Joongi, then the person who issued the insult needs to seriously think twice before casting stones since Joongi and Kiha are of similar age.  Bottom line, let's not stoop to doing things like this. I know we all want only good things for both IU an Joongi. Let's not add bad behavior or bad karma to the mix.

The one who said he's pedophilia isn't same person talk about LJG, i think its another IU shipper, maybe KookU-Jungjieun shipper :astonished:  our ship really knew about age gap between our couple. 

• Like 17

20 hours ago, NoonaE said:

first of all, thanks uri Captain @akinahana89 for your two cents on the Hallyu Wave Award. While a lot of JG fans (and also MLSHR fans) are grieving over the absence of acting award for Wang So/ JG and some even pointed out that JG might have not been truly happy that night because he didn't get 'Daesang', we shouldn't really forget JG's own words back then when he said that one of his dreams would be being a Korean actor who is recognized by international public. Now, it's safe for us to say that he IS, especially because of Wang So's role- even more than his Hollywood debut. This award proves it! His fluent English speech proves it!

Does anyone have a link to Joongi speaking English? Or a time stamp for the SBS videos on YouTube? Thanks!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

The fan war at jkh ig is bad... I really hope no one from our community joined that. Now I am not sure if this is the right time for iu on declaring she is single (if she did brake up with JKH), coz after those lots of crumbs they gave out on SAF seems it ignited something. Which is not all positive, I really dont want to see her got bashed by the haters. N I dont want JG, JE and JKH got into scandal. I wish when it comes the time and JG n JE r really in a relationship n announcing that they r in a relationship, they will be blessed by their fans n not bashed, tho we cant really avoid haters, I still hope they will be on minority voice(the haters I mean)

To be honest, some fan wars are actually instigated by haters (trolls) who pose as fans. This is actually a very common move.

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Does anyone have a link to Joongi speaking English? Or a time stamp for the SBS videos on YouTube? Thanks!

The link should already start at the part when his English speech begins, but if not, it starts at 2:30. :) 

• Like 21