Quantcast
Jump to content
nonski

[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

 

yup.. his personality is the reason I fall so hard for him.. I always love all of his interview, especially his latest interview with ize magazine.. now i'm waiting for his interview from ceci and instyle to be translated...

I can see his real self in all of his interview.. he's a deep thinker indeed..

lol.. I watch that video once a month.. I just love all the boys too much... they're to funny and love each other so much..

 

this naver trending, it means people are searching about them at the moment.. not really about popularity.. don't worry.. I just found about why their name trending.. it's because of an article about their action scene..

 

CtgNlEfUIAAtyIq.jpg

 

I'm surprised jinyoung doesn't use a stuntman in his scene.. it means it indeed him that's flying around and breaking through the wall.. lol.. I'm impressed, more reason for me to stan him

 

that video is gold!.. I'm hoping they release the bts of video when jinyoung and ioi recording for the new song.. I always love to see the girls teasing him.. he looks really shy and cute

 

Can you share where I can see his ize mag interview?

As for the "ask in a box" programme, you watch for all other groups?  Think I only hv time to watch B1A4's.  Or are you saying you watch this same video once a month?  LOL  if so, really a great fan!

Oh regarding the stunt, I feel that JinYoung with his regular dancing background  would be agile enough to pull it off...  Neverthless it was very impressive of him and his movements were very beautiful.. Frankly, I do not know what this guy cannot do....he has the right attitude...so he can cross many hurdles.  He can do archery, fencing and even jump hurdles pretty well during the Star Olympics and Dream Team.

Talking about him is like talking about the mythical male Greek Gods...... maybe God Apollo who is the God of Music...  LOL  His blood type...A for Apollo (God of light and the sun).   I must be going nuts.. :tounge_xd:

At least he is real...the mythical gods aren't.  LOL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

Can you share where I can see his ize mag interview?

As for the "ask in a box" programme, you watch for all other groups?  Think I only hv time to watch B1A4's.  Or are you saying you watch this same video once a month?  LOL  if so, really a great fan!

Oh regarding the stunt, I feel that JinYoung with his regular dancing background  would be agile enough to pull it off...  Neverthless it was very impressive of him and his movements were very beautiful.. Frankly, I do not know what this guy cannot do....he has the right attitude...so he can cross many hurdles.  He can do archery, fencing and even jump hurdles pretty well during the Star Olympics and Dream Team.

Talking about him is like talking about the mythical male Greek Gods...... maybe God Apollo who is the God of Music...  LOL  His blood type...A for Apollo (God of light and the sun).   I must be going nuts.. :tounge_xd:

 

you can read his translated interview in this : http://skipfire.tistory.com/

she translated many b1a4 magazine interview.. and their who am i album interview are my favorite too..

I watch their ask in a box programme and their a song for you once a month.. bcs I miss them so much.. I literally don't have time to watch other group.. lol

yup, he looks really frail but surprisingly good at sport.. I just can't praise him enough..

God of Music.. lol.. he's one of the cast for God of Music season 2 too.. did you already watch it? he's so funny in that show..

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

 

you can read his translated interview in this : http://skipfire.tistory.com/

she translated many b1a4 magazine interview.. and their who am i album interview are my favorite too..

I watch their ask in a box programme and their a song for you once a month.. bcs I miss them so much.. I literally don't have time to watch other group.. lol

yup, he looks really frail but surprisingly good at sport.. I just can't praise him enough..

God of Music.. lol.. he's one of the cast for God of Music season 2 too.. did you already watch it? he's so funny in that show..

 

 

 

Oh my....you are making me fall in love deeper with him.....just love the way he thinks and talks..so matured...no wonder you are so crazy about him from a year ago...  Good choice!!   I am seriously looking forward to the B1A4 comeback...

I  have not watched his God of Music because I cannot find one with English sub.  The youtube ones are in Viet translation and it is not complete I think...only cut 3...so 1 and 2 are missing also.  Anywhere I can see the Eng sub complete program?  Sorry to trouble you so much but this guy is intriguing and inspirational.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

Oh my....you are making me fall in love deeper with him.....just love the way he thinks and talks..so matured...no wonder you are so crazy about him from a year ago...  Good choice!!   I am seriously looking forward to the B1A4 comeback...

I  have not watched his God of Music because I cannot find one with English sub.  The youtube ones are in Viet translation and it is not complete I think...only cut 3...so 1 and 2 are missing also.  Anywhere I can see the Eng sub complete program?  Sorry to trouble you so much but this guy is intriguing and inspirational.

 

yup.. im so excited.. us BANA have been waiting for their comeback since forever.. lol

no problem.. I'm glad to help you knowing him more

you can watch it here, http://kshowonline.com/search/god of music  he appear in the 2nd season.. he doesn't really appear much but it's still a funny show, and he only appear until ep 8 if I'm not wrong because he start shooting for gurumi..

but I can't find the pilot episode tho, it's sub by jinyoung's fans before but now the video is deleted... the pilot episode is where the crew trying to recruit him for the show..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @JinyoungFox...some of the videos have been removed so I cannot see.   It is ok...there will always be new programs to watch.

Meanwhile, thought we should capture a copy of his MDBC beautiful picture here shared by a kind moonlighter as his complete pictures collection....  He has put on weight on his face from his debut days....chin not as sharp as before...looking more manly and looking great in hanbok.   Or maybe he put on weight a bit deliberately to suit the hanbok look...since he is one who cares about details....  Whether he did or not...RESPECT his attitude.

CtfyWBMVYAEBpD5.jpg

 

CtfyWBnVYAEo1UH.jpg

CtfyWBoUMAAo64Y.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lovehbhjw2013 aah.. it's a pity.. did the dailymotion one got removed as well? 

he did put a weight since last year.. I notice his cheeks become a bit chubbier.. he's the type to not gain easily so it must be hard for him to achieved this.. he looks really beautiful... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
10 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@febz...let me introduce B1A4 formally to you.  BARO is the only type B in this group and the key rapper, if not the only official one.  The rest are the vocalists.

I have their music downloaded to play in the car now....I practically dance and jive with their music whenever I have a traffic red light.  I probably invited some stares around me but I learned how to thicken my skin....hey..I am dancing in my car...not trespassing anyone's space.  I may still go to the music store to check out their music CDs to support them, hopefully I can find some.

Let me walk through a journey with you for their songs first....then the shows they have attended for you to get to know them better.  Naturally I am JinYong-biased...so I practically just zoom into him by staring at him.  Having said this, I do know the traits of the others.. Sandeul laughs a lot, Baro is funny, CNU shares his feelings a lot, Gong Chang is the best looking and youngest in the team...so he is gyomi, cute.  Still, nothing takes my attention away from JinYoung, the leader, who is pretty selfless in his ways to me.  He looks after his team members somewhat with the shadow personality of YS.  He has all the star qualities of an inspiring person.

We start with a series of JinYoung's composed songs first....he produced all his songs.  B1A4 debut in 2011...not that long ago..

Let's look at an MV I like for a start....Solo Day...filmed in USA.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Japanese version 

 

Dance Practice version

 

 

Is it mean new subject in our class seonsaeng-nim??aigoo I even haven't digest all our novel subject. Please slower your pace & wait while I upgrade the memory space in my head ronin_zpsrxg4ypfo.gif 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nonski said:

actually we have the same thoughts :) i see in him a GD, being a very talented leader!  there a few who can do like that and i am proud of our Jinyoung.  thank you for responding to this thread. :) 

 

Pleasure on me @nonski sunbae for being here in this thread . Yeah I dunno he just give me the same vibe with GD. Both of them are different off & on stage. When being interview or reality show both of them mostly being like shy2 pussycat, polite & behave. But when they're on stage suddenly

 

GifMeme15452429092016_zpsoljhl5fn.gif

Raaaarw...I just can't found the words to describe it precisely:lol:

 

But it doesn't mean I'm hoping he's becoming the next GD. I like everyone being enchanting with their own charm. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, febz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Is it mean new subject in our class seonsaeng-nim??aigoo I even haven't digest all our novel subject. Please slower your pace & wait while I upgrade the memory space in my head ronin_zpsrxg4ypfo.gif 

 

No worries...take your time to know about him.  No exams required.  He is  a mystery for me to uncover and I am just excited to share my findings. So no stress.  

@JinyoungFox think one reason why he needs a bit more mass also because he has to prepare for his enlistment....cannot be too feather weight. He probably like to go before he is 30.  Think the DM videos are gone for GOM.  Btw. Just wondering.....the Korean stars only surface that they are dating only if the one they date is also a celebrity? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

@JinyoungFox think one reason why he needs a bit more mass also because he has to prepare for his enlistment....cannot be too feather weight. He probably like to go before he is 30.  Think the DM videos are gone for GOM.  Btw. Just wondering.....the Korean stars only surface that they are dating only if the one they date is also a celebrity? 

 

omg.. I don't know what I become when he's enlist.. but he still have 4 more years.. 

it still here by the original subbers http://bxrme.tumblr.com/post/147286576668/god-of-music-2-subbed

usually korean stars don't do public dating, whether if their pairing is a celebrity or not, the fan culture in korea is a bit.. you know, they don't want to see their fav dating.. if only the stars caught by the media, they do public dating.. but usually it don't last long... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

op @nonski you can put this in the main post.. it's jinyoung's picture in his drama and movie..

 

1_zpsk31dmvfp.jpg - Kim Min Kyu (2012)        2_zpsnctlgap9.png - Gong Min Gyu (2013)

 

 

3_zpsp5nhuvua.jpg - Ban Ji Ha (2014)             4_zpsgehzug9h.jpg - Kang Se Chan (2015)

 

 

5_zpsxg8mlaqv.jpg - Ray Kim (2015)               6_zpsh2dyoqrf.jpg - Jung Poong San (2015)

 

 

7_zps45i22gmo.jpg - Geum Kang San (2015)  8_zpsh5bj2oyv.png - Kim Yoon Sung (2016)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JinyoungFox said:

 

aah.. ok ok.. :D

i actually feel apologetic towards Jinyoung because I forgot he is also Poongsan and Ban Jiha :( bad fan! well actuallly i became his from from Moonlight :) 

x8QTkQ5.jpgQ78XBiR.jpgiKh7qEZ.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nonski said:

i actually feel apologetic towards Jinyoung because I forgot he is also Poongsan and Ban Jiha :( bad fan! well actuallly i became his from from Moonlight :) 

Spoiler

x8QTkQ5.jpgQ78XBiR.jpgiKh7qEZ.jpg

 

haha no problem.. glad jinyoung gain new fans after this drama.. did you already watch his other works??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

 

omg.. I don't know what I become when he's enlist.. but he still have 4 more years.. 

it still here by the original subbers http://bxrme.tu.com/post/147286576668/god-of-music-2-subbed

usually korean stars don't do public dating, whether if their pairing is a celebrity or not, the fan culture in korea is a bit.. you know, they don't want to see their fav dating.. if only the stars caught by the media, they do public dating.. but usually it don't last long... 

 

The maximum time to enlist is 35 years old but I don't think any of the guys have gone beyond 30 years old.  It would be quite a suffering to do it after 30 I think, fitness may become an issue to train with 18 years old?    If he enlist..he will MIA for slightly less than 2 years....:dizzy:

For the GOM, managed to watch 4,5,6,7 only and his parts are quite minimal...he went on the show like an expert advisor...*salute* him   Oh later I found the Korean version and watched his parts for fun.  He is really a low key person.  Thanks again. :D  Your perseverance made me persevere to watch and caught him in action.

My suspect is that JY gotta be dating to have inspiration for his singing and acting career.  Sometimes I cannot understand fans who do not like them to date or marry because there would never be a chance for any fans to get so close, so not allowing their idols to lead normal lives in order to have the right experience to share in their performances does not seem reasonable. But that's just me...I suppose some fans get heart-broken if their idol is taken..  My initial post about him not dating idol girls is only because my general feel of idol girls are not the kind of girls who suit his intellect level but he should date if there is someone suitable to enrich his life..

For example, his version of "Lonely" song....I don't get the feeling of that loneliness written by him is of someone who has no one in their lives but rather due to work, always not able to get together...thinking of the person...loneliness is even more pronounced especially in winter.  Do you get the same feeling? If not, then just treat me as highly imaginative. :w00t:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...