[Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย

WeLoveSoompi

18 hours ago, fujoshi88 said:

yes it is based on my bromance the movie but they changed the stories, not entirely like the original. in the movie the lead got into and accident and die, not in the series. in the series, golf and bank are now career men, but there will be flashback when they were in school. I recommend you to watch this series :) episode one and i'm already hooked

thank you, this puts more interesting :D

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about the intro, but this song is used in the trailer:

7 hours ago, ariasiandrama said:

the one playing when they met again (after the hand thing)?

Is it just me or does Sotus use that piano score too? Or am I just mixing up my BL dramas haha.

edit* yes, they do use the same score x)

Another thing, maybe this was obvious to you guys but I just noticed the guy blowing away dust (PerWin, anyone?) from Bank's eye in the trailer is not Golf,

Tc7LLOd.png

Spoiler

5hUSm1V.png

It's this other guy from the scene before that one. So Bank will have Golf, a love rival, and then later a fiance? I guess that junk in the trunk brings all the boys to the yard. :sweatingbullets:

25 minutes ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

I don't know about the intro, but this song is used in the trailer:

Is it just me or does Sotus use that piano score too? Or am I just mixing up my BL dramas haha.

Another thing, maybe this was obvious to you guys but I just noticed the guy blowing away dust (PerWin, anyone?) from Bank's eye in the trailer is not Golf,

It's this other guy from the scene before that one. So Bank will have Golf, a love rival, and then later a fiance? I guess that junk in the trunk brings all the boys to the yard. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you :) I already knew that song since it's one of the OST from the movie... I also love the fact they used "I want to have you"  in the teaser, it's absolutely among my fav thai songs! Hope it will be in the series too lol

Anyway, you know, I noticed that thing too! ahah at first I thought it was Golf as well, but then after watching the trailer several times I realized it's that other dude... probably he's gonna be the third wheel, like that popular boy in the movie... uh? Golf is gonna get jelly :blush: (anyway.... PerWin :wub:I love you for this reference awwww~)

Anyway, I like this Golf too too much, honestly.... the young Golf is so cruel but the adult one is so sweet (the way he approached him in that last scene... the way he gently squeezed his arm kissing him.... oh my gosh!!!!!!! cant wait to see his sweet side also in the young Golf, aww)

really, Cooper, good job.... especially if your job is to make me melt......:wub: thank you~

7 hours ago, whitedove said:

Guide (or Kai per the pronunciation) is the other junior who's into Ohm and keeps getting into OhmMick's relationship.

Okay, now I remember him in Love Sick

@gogole mongol maybe I am too soon giving an opinion for Guide's acting.

hopefully I will fall for his acting after couple episodes

Am I the only one person who do not regret watching movie version? Because of this movie I am looking foward My Bromance the series

On 12/16/2016 at 1:54 PM, sluttysaladdressing said:

I was looking through some of Kai's earlier work and I found this. I have no idea what's going on, but they're calling each other Phun and Noh??? :joy:

Love sick series is also from MCOT tv 

sTO6M5.jpgYeah. Golf's mom is younger sister of Bang's mom. The woman in that house is Bang's mom. 
Golf and Bang inherited that house from Golf's mom. 
Now, Bang's mom is seriously ill. Bang needs more money for her mother's treatment, then she ask Golf to sell that house. But Golf doesn't agree.

About Guide. His acting skills is better day by day if we compare his roles in LoveSick, The School, Part-time and now MyBromace. This role as Bank (main role) is a good opportunity for him to show his acting ability. I like this boy so much at the first time I saw him castting for LoveSick , his face and smile r so cute.

__ What a coincidence! We have the two Bank in this photo. It's a fate. LoL __ 

On 12/16/2016 at 10:18 PM, Andy Vo said:

Yeah. Golf's mom is younger sister of Bang's mom. The woman in that house is Bang's mom. 
Golf and Bang inherited that house from Golf's mom. 
Now, Bang's mom is seriously ill. Bang needs more money for her mother's treatment, then she ask Golf to sell that house. But Golf doesn't agree.

About Guide. His acting skills is better day by day if we compare his roles in LoveSick, The School, Part-time and now MyBromace. This role as Bank (main role) is a good opportunity for him to show his acting ability. I like this boy so much at the first time I saw him castting for LoveSick , his face and smile r so cute.

damn both look so yummy xD HAHA

On 12/16/2016 at 1:54 PM, sluttysaladdressing said:

I was looking through some of Kai's earlier work and I found this. I have no idea what's going on, but they're calling each other Phun and Noh??? :joy:

It's incredible to discover so many further well know head in this serie.I never saw it but now, i become to be very curious about it, so thanks slutty....for create appetite for in me!:)

4 hours ago, Andy Vo said:

Coincidence, not really, Pongsatorn Sripinta is a great and fame actor and our Guide is on the way to stardom, cause each new movie/serie he does show an improving quality into his acting. Now, we are far of "big butt" appearance. He can lead every character easily, he is in a blossoming period, and i appreciate him more and more (as actor!)

While organizing my Captain photos, found this photo of Cooper with Captain during Nine Entertain's anniversary event back in September. Didn't realize Cooper was there too.

HV0c4s6.jpg

LOL Cooper really does look matured while Captain is, well, a baby. :)

cr. on pic

18 hours ago, whitedove said:

While organizing my Captain photos, found this photo of Cooper with Captain during Nine Entertain's anniversary event back in September. Didn't realize Cooper was there too.

LOL Cooper really does look matured while Captain is, well, a baby. :)

cr. on pic

Great meeting! I must say the Captain's actual hair made him more nice to me a lot! His baby's look satisfied me to death!  ha ha ha

For Cooper, he looks too tense and serious on the pic. Relax, see the Captain's smile!!!

7 hours ago, Andy Vo said:

Does anyone love him ?! :)

123123.jpg

I do, and as Melrios said:  (He does look much sexy right now)  but before his now nice mature face, there is his acting that made me more sympathize with the actor. His actual look into The School or LS 2 was something who well cement with each role. Into Part Time, where he is one of the main role, he had turn a corner through his beneficial attitude toward his friends. It wasn't an easy role for him, but i can say he have done a great work as actor, showing us beauty isn't always on your face, but can be deeply hidden inside of you. I think he well know he is and 'll never be a "star" as Kristt or Singto, so he always 'll have to give more effort than the famed angel's faces! And the process is in progress, now he is able to (more than correctly) act with "serious" affair. Ok, there is again a step further to do, However, the "train will don't stop next station"!!! Go on!!! Guide is not at all my "type", nevertheless, i like him more and more!!!

22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Great meeting! I must say the Captain's actual hair made him more nice to me a lot! His baby's look satisfied me to death!  ha ha ha

For Cooper, he looks too tense and serious on the pic. Relax, see the Captain's smile!!!

In the videos with Captain, Cooper did smile from time to time, but he seemed a bit overwhelmed since he's beside Captain and everyone's trying to get Captain's attention. But yeah, he could learn a thing or two from Captain especially when it comes to fanservice. Maybe he has since then, who knows? He's still new after all. :)

37 minutes ago, whitedove said:

In the videos with Captain, Cooper did smile from time to time, but he seemed a bit overwhelmed since he's beside Captain and everyone's trying to get Captain's attention. But yeah, he could learn a thing or two from Captain especially when it comes to fanservice. Maybe he has since then, who knows? He's still new after all. :)

I totally agree, every moments increase experience especially beside experienced fanmeeting one as Captain. Play in studio is something, act in front of hundred of peoples is another state, and only time will learn how to react when you are facing a warmed screaming crowd!

Does anyone explain to me what Guide mean in the last sentence of video clip? :)
"Are you actually a part of the Angle Gang?" - "Oh. No, no"
"Is there a possibility though? I'm asking seriously" - " Honestly, I don't know either" :grin:
(p\s: "a part of the Angle Gang" means: a ladyboy/gay same as Angle Gang's members) 

Archived