[Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

Episode 1 uncut version has a kissing scene already, guys!

In the trailer, i agree, of course, but DailyMotion or YouTube only offer the cut version. Btw, both main actors does a great performance with conviction, especially Chaiya Jirapirom (Bank), into a dramatic role so far from his play in Part Time serie! Hoping eng sub soon!

That was a good first episode! Though I'm not sure I've completely understood the relationships. Bank's mother and Golf's Dad got together and went to live in Golf's Mum's house? Or was that other lady Golf's Dad's sister? And is Bang the sister of Gold? Half? 

Hot kiss, well done. I'm looking forward to this. 

12 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

That was a good first episode! Though I'm not sure I've completely understood the relationships. Bank's mother and Golf's Dad got together and went to live in Golf's Mum's house? Or was that other lady Golf's Dad's sister? And is Bang the sister of Gold? Half? 

For now, i am as you, a little bit confused! If we made reference to the film version, i think we'll find a lot of surprise, cause it seems to have some difference with the series. Thaï language, or vietnamese, doesn't help a lot, so i think it's better to wait eng sub to figure out the real meaning of the story!

On 12/14/2016 at 1:29 PM, Jay BudLight said:

@fujoshi88 You're welcome :) 

I love the soundtrack (end title) of this series very much. Only found the audio version on YouTube. Not yet an Official OST (Hopefully soon) So... here it goes.

And here is the 1080p version in case someone wants to do the translation :phew:

tq :)

I gave this series a go and started watching it without watching the movie first because I've heard it has a bad ending right? Does anybody know if the series will have a good one?

We are only after the first ep and I can confidently say that their acting is really good and realistic, cant wait for more..:phew:

The title of this thread should be changed. Not Upcoming...but On Going.

in first episode I already like Cooper as Golf but not for Guide as Bank.

hopefully Guide can improve his acting. I recognize Guide in Part Time series but I don't really remember him in Love Sick season 2.

20 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Hot kiss, well done. I'm looking forward to this. 

=======

from what I read in other website, Bang is Golf's cousin and that woman is Bang's mom.

hopefully that is a correct answer

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

is the series based in my bromance movie? or just it's the same tittle  ¿¿?

yes it is based on my bromance the movie but they changed the stories, not entirely like the original. in the movie the lead got into and accident and die, not in the series. in the series, golf and bank are now career men, but there will be flashback when they were in school. I recommend you to watch this series :) episode one and i'm already hooked

4 hours ago, fujoshi88 said:

yes it is based on my bromance the movie but they changed the stories, not entirely like the original. in the movie the lead got into and accident and die, not in the series. in the series, golf and bank are now career men, but there will be flashback when they were in school. I recommend you to watch this series :) episode one and i'm already hooked

I agree with fujoshi88 words, the bad ending is in the movie, so the series have old moments (flashbacks) and others 8 (eight) years later! It means the movie bad ending is gone with the wind, but we don't yet know if there will be a NEW bad ending. If you don't have seen the movie, it's regrettable (what a good movie) cause it help to understand some flash back, even we know this is not exactly the same script!

For Ym3n about his Guide's appreciation comment, i just can say that the actor have improve a lot his play, if we compare his Part time and My bromance acting! It is always hard to take the role already played by other actor as for Love's coming's Gump, which become very popular because he was so sensitive in the movie! Back to Guide, i'm sure, ep after ep, you will appreciate his new talent in front of recording camera. Maybe, it looks a little bit too serious, but i think his acting well cement to the role as well.

16 hours ago, Ym3n said:

The title of this thread should be changed. Not Upcoming...but On Going.

in first episode I already like Cooper as Golf but not for Guide as Bank.

hopefully Guide can improve his acting. I recognize Guide in Part Time series but I don't really remember him in Love Sick season 2.

Guide (or Kai per the pronunciation) is the other junior who's into Ohm and keeps getting into OhmMick's relationship.

44 minutes ago, whitedove said:

Guide (or Kai per the pronunciation) is the other junior who's into Ohm and keeps getting into OhmMick's relationship.

Yes, it is the one with the "big butt" (as Ohm says). It is a minor leecher role, and doesn't play so well. He is a lot better (with a  more nice attitude, all devoted to true friendship) into Part Time the series (i recommand it to you if you never seen it), and for now, with the My Bromance remake, have a dramatic role and it's a good surprise to me to see he have some talent for!

I really like Kai as Bank, his little vampire fangs are charming haha. I don't think he is 'chubby', really... but the contrast between him and Cooper makes it interesting, you know? Not so much like your normal cookie-cutter BL couple. Now, I could not believe his character as an adult at all... maybe they could have done some make-up to make his face look more mature.

And wow, a kiss in the first ep? Anyone want to bet they did that to lure in Sotus fans and we won't get another kiss until the final few episodes??

Just kidding guys, but it wouldn't surprise me, :sweatingbullets:

On 14/12/2016 at 6:29 AM, Jay BudLight said:

@fujoshi88 You're welcome :) 

I love the soundtrack (end title) of this series very much. Only found the audio version on YouTube. Not yet an Official OST (Hopefully soon) So... here it goes.

And here is the 1080p version in case someone wants to do the translation :phew:

Thank you so much! I was looking for it :)

Any idea about the intro song or the one playing when they met again (after the hand thing)?

Anyway, guys, it looks promising.

Especially that last scene was truly impressive... the way they filmed it, the acting, the music, everything was just so pure and perfect, one of the best thing I've ever seen (guess how many times I watched it? I can't tell lol)

Then, Cooper :wub: Also Kaii is doing fine, even if I still have some doubts about him... but surely it's interesting to see him in a big role, in LS he didn't get much screen space (and his character wasn't all that remarkable lol even though I would have preferred it was more deepened, anyway)

Looking forward to the next episodes :wub:

Archived