Jump to content

[Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย


WeLoveSoompi
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 26/09/2016 at 7:34 PM, WeLoveSoompi said:

emm i dont know xD ! didnt watch love sick yet LOL

Please watch it...lel

 

And I just knew that there will be a My Bromance The Series..

Will this be the same as the movie?

Can someone tell me please?

:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2016 at 8:14 AM, Jay BudLight said:

The main storylines are the same, but the end is not. The series is much more challenged due to the aired time are longer than the movie. It'll be filled up with side stories and the extensions I believe.

So far after finishing the first EP. I love it. I'm pretty sure that I can continue to watch the whole series.

By the way, I really LOVE the OST. Cannot find the particular cut yet, but will wait for more fan to do it since I'm poor at these sort of technology :w00t:

Cooper is so freaking HOT :wub: Love him :wub:

Guide is also cute in this series. :wub:
 

 

Thank you for this information..now I'm thinking to watch the first episode now..

i just hope for this to get better..:wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Is any group subbing this show? 

W2S Subteam on Facebook has mentioned it - won't be able to do episode 1 because the main translator has a final exam, but they did mention working from ep 2 on. . . so I guess we'll see.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JCM said:

W2S Subteam on Facebook has mentioned it - won't be able to do episode 1 because the main translator has a final exam, but they did mention working from ep 2 on. . . so I guess we'll see.

 

Ohhhhh I really hope so!! I wanna watch this a lot. I loved the movie (well except the end obvs) and I think the main actor here who plays Bank is so richard simmons cute, even though he's chubby. I love him in Part time and I can't wait to see him in BL role!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2016 at 7:34 PM, whitedove said:

Episode 1 uncut version has a kissing scene already, guys!

 

i gotta admit that Cooper (Golf) is hot and handsome, a different handsomeness than Golf (Fluke), i just squealed when i watch Golf kisses Bank, i loved it, a new dynamics in the drama so early. I hope the 2 step brothers eventually get together, and i pity Bank's fiance too. haha

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/09/2016 at 1:23 PM, lolalarue said:

He was also Win's abusive boyfriend in love sick wasn't he? 

Not at all! Even they have more or less similar face, this is two different actors. In LS, it is Theewara Panyatara (as Mark), and into Part time, it is Jirapirom Chaiya who play into this My bromance "the series" remake. In Part time, he had an important role, showed his ability as actor, cause he is presented as a burlesque/friendly personnage, the one that commit unvoluntarily wrong acts, but have a golden heart, Thanks for create the thread, i was waiting for the serie. Wish it same Sotus success!!!

ps: Jirapirom Chaiya play in LS 2 as supporting role (James) more as walk-on part , however, he didn't as seen as Panyatara, this last one have a more important presence as possible Win boyfriend!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest skeletonworks

I just watched the first episode. Got a gist of it but I don't understand why they were arguing so hard at the old house. Also who's the girl? Bank's step sister? Does Golf has a sister in the movie? Did Golf know that Bank is engaged because I saw Bank tried to hide his engagement ring.. And why did they argued so hard and then later on kissed?

I love how they gave us the kiss in the first episode because they know fans of the movie have been waiting for it since we didn't get any kiss scene in the movie although we did get a forehead kiss but it wasn't enough because the love tension between them is so strong!

I have to say I love the new Golf. Cooper as Golf is just so freaking hot with his 6-packs abs dayumm~~~ He's just as menacing as the old Golf. Guide is cute too but I'd have preferred Fluke (the old Bank) to take on this role again tbh.

I hope someone will take up this series! Maybe the amazing @delightful would take on this series since Sotus is almost wrapping up soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, oldgregg said:

 

Ohhhhh I really hope so!! I wanna watch this a lot. I loved the movie (well except the end obvs) and I think the main actor here who plays Bank is so richard simmons cute, even though he's chubby. I love him in Part time and I can't wait to see him in BL role!

I've also heard that one group (YTT) has a vietsub, but the team is to busy to translate to English at the moment, so that may be another one to watch for.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2016 at 2:42 PM, Andy Vo said:
 

Chaiya Jirapirom Guide
Before getting the role "Bank":
"Hello everyone, I'm Guide, real name Jirapirom Chaiya, 17 years old. Now I am in the 11th grade of Bodindecha highschool (Sing Singhaseni)
My work experience in the past is joining the contest Smart Boy in 2014, and playing in Lovesick the series (part 2), The School the series and Part-time the series.

:heart:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I just watched the first episode. Got a gist of it but I don't understand why they were arguing so hard at the old house. Also who's the girl? Bank's step sister? Does Golf has a sister in the movie? Did Golf know that Bank is engaged because I saw Bank tried to hide his engagement ring.. And why did they argued so hard and then later on kissed?

I love how they gave us the kiss in the first episode because they know fans of the movie have been waiting for it since we didn't get any kiss scene in the movie although we did get a forehead kiss but it wasn't enough because the love tension between them is so strong!

I have to say I love the new Golf. Cooper as Golf is just so freaking hot with his 6-packs abs dayumm~~~ He's just as menacing as the old Golf. Guide is cute too but I'd have preferred Fluke (the old Bank) to take on this role again tbh.

I hope someone will take up this series! Maybe the amazing @delightful would take on this series since Sotus is almost wrapping up soon.

 

I want to like Cooper but I can't help but notice that his eyes are really close together... :sweatingbullets:

I think delightful will sub Puppy Honey after SOTUS probably, so not sure if she will have the time to sub this. But I'd be super happy if she did haha 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..