[Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย

WeLoveSoompi

Does anyone know the number of episodes this series have?

Hopefully it's not ending too soon, I really like Kai and even Cooper. So far however the relationship portrayed is quite one sided, where Golf really likes Bank but Bank seems to just have some minor brotherly complex.

Hopefully their relationship flourishes properly...

Spoiler

It's not 9 episodes right?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, powwow said:

Does anyone know the number of episodes this series have?

Hopefully it's not ending too soon, I really like Kai and even Cooper. So far however the relationship portrayed is quite one sided, where Golf really likes Bank but Bank seems to just have some minor brotherly complex.

Hopefully their relationship flourishes properly...

Hide contents

It's not 9 episodes right?

Total episodes is 12

10 hours ago, Ym3n said:

Just info

16 hours ago Graystag channel uploaded 4 parts of episode 7 with english substitle on youtube.

hope you will enjoy it

Wow thanks for the info!!

Graystag did a very good job on translating the series, Its easier for me to understand it now :) 

On 25 January 2017 at 4:44 PM, yukinakisa said:

Wow thanks for the info!!

Graystag did a very good job on translating the series, Its easier for me to understand it now :) 

Maybe watching again? :D

Graystag channel put episode 1 in 4 parts.

I do believe that channel will also provide episode 2-5

Just finished watching episode 1-5 which were translated by Graystag.

IDK those translations are very good or because I already know it, now there is no confusing like my first watching this series.

I love this channel did some translations for Korean language that Jeab often spoke.

The most important thing is describing what Golf's father signed for Golf which I didn't get it from YTT (Vietnamese Subber)

Few hours from now... new episode is available :w00t:

=================

In episode 8: woke up in the same bed with Bank, Golf had bandaged knee but when talking with Bank's mom in the garden, Golf's leg was fine (without bandages). Next scene, motorcycles scene, you can see bandaged knee again.

Spoiler

Just finished watching ep 8 (subless)

Things keep happening one after another.. at this rate how will they end up together? So many hurdles!
And did Bank agree to be Tom's boyfriend when they were doing that paper choice origami thing!??!?!

And looks like Golf is going back to his angsty ways again.....

On 29/01/2017 at 10:27 AM, Ym3n said:

In episode 8: woke up in the same bed with Bank, Golf had bandaged knee but when talking with Bank's mom in the garden, Golf's leg was fine (without bandages). Next scene, motorcycles scene, you can see bandaged knee again.

I like this fine observation! Well done!

Spoiler

Oh my god.

This ship feels like it's sinking too :'(

But hopefully hopefully hopefully it's just a storm before the rainbow.

While in general Tom is a nicer person, I just can't help but ship Golf and Bank... Golf is totally immature but is true to Bank and have proven several times he can protect Bank well.

Episode 9 is quite good although I only understand some parts.

The story is developed very well. Really love it because many conflicts that happen in real life appear in this series.

Spoiler

next episode... OMG!

His aunty and ... enter their room when Golf is on top and  attempting to kiss Bank

More plus point of Bromance the Series compared to SOTUS The Series is SKINSHIP between Golf and Bank. Cute.. Na rak... Kawaii

Yes episode 9 was good, I'm glad for once it didn't turn out like what I assumed from the teaser.

Spoiler

And lol about golf drowning, I wonder if it's just a prank. Pretty sure he's supposed to be a good swimmer.

Just finished watching..

Spoiler

While the last few episodes were good, it constantly left me with the feeling of "the good stuff only happens next week".

This episode was great... although I think the teaser practically told the whole story already.

(By the way, i watched the raw, and I do not understand Thai language)

So just 2 more episodes left, just hope everything works out for the two. Really though, it's always Golf chasing Bank.

I like this series surfacing a gay teacher as a topic. This incident was also happened when I was in Senior High School.

I notice something different for opening title. This series is more like Family drama compared to Teen drama. Both teenage actors name are in the middle after Senior actors including Bank's abusive father.

Archived