[Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย

WeLoveSoompi

My bromance the series has new creations, not entirely based on the original.
"My bromance the series has some new features in the script, absolutely not in the original. In particular, there are two contexts: in the past when they were students and now they are going to work. It means they certainly WILL NOT DIE. But how are they going to be, pls wait and see. Acting the past scenes is very funny, check out how does the events of the past will affect in their current life"

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooper: "I hope you all will watch My Bromance the series, the new version of My Bromance movies. All of producers and actors tried their best for this series"
Guide: "Everyone focused to dedicate to the series, hoping it will to be accepted by all audiences. The series will begin to be released on 30/10, Sunday at 20.50 on Channel 9 MCOT HD, or you can see it later on LineTV "

1 hour ago, Andy Vo said:

My bromance the series has new creations, not entirely based on the original.
"My bromance the series has some new features in the script, absolutely not in the original. In particular, there are two contexts: in the past when they were students and now they are going to work. It means they certainly WILL NOT DIE. But how are they going to be, pls wait and see. Acting the past scenes is very funny, check out how does the events of the past will affect in their current life"

1 hour ago, Andy Vo said:

Cooper: "I hope you all will watch My Bromance the series, the new version of My Bromance movies. All of producers and actors tried their best for this series"
Guide: "Everyone focused to dedicate to the series, hoping it will to be accepted by all audiences. The series will begin to be released on 30/10, Sunday at 20.50 on Channel 9 MCOT HD, or you can see it later on LineTV "

Thank you for your translations, I'm really looking forward on this series. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone knows where can i watch the first episode, this looks promising, James (Chaiya Jirapirom) from Love Sick S2 being as Bank, and Cooper acting as Golf, will change the whole dramatics of the series. New storyline, new cast. Let's hope Golf will not die, if not i gonna cry for the next 2 months

2 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

Anyone knows where can i watch the first episode, this looks promising, James (Chaiya Jirapirom) from Love Sick S2 being as Bank, and Cooper acting as Golf, will change the whole dramatics of the series. New storyline, new cast. Let's hope Golf will not die, if not i gonna cry for the next 2 months

The series will premiere on 11 Dec every Sunday, at 8.50pm (Thai time) on MCOT (the same TV channel that aired Love Sick and Make It Right). No words yet whether anyone's picking it up to be subbed, but MCOT official youtube should have the raw episode uploaded the next day after an episode aired.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived