[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

With the high ratings and all...I think they owe it to the fans and give the clamor for a happy ending... It is so unfair to the viewers to end  Yuwen Yue and XE reunion in vain.

• Like 9

I regret y did chun'er fail to kill yx.. Now, he is killing my ywy.. I can't see him die... Poor soul has never had a day of happiness :bawling:I want happy ending for ywy.. Ywy can be happy only with me.. So I want happy ending so badly

• Like 3

My heart ..... I am so sad watching this preview.   This is the first time I ever seen YWY ever getting pierced through by an arrow and the first time I ever seen YWY's tears.  Its all for XE.  His last few words were touching to XE asking her to leave and especially to listen to him.  Though I can't bear this but YWY finally knows she loves him and that she chooses to stay by him at his most critical point as a sign of her choice to love YWY and to stand by her man YWY when faced with death. Her tears for him though too late were enough for YWY to.cherish that at this point it's still XEs welfare and safety that's all that matters to him.

Shame on YX for the cowardly and unheroic deed for what and how he chose to kill off YWY.  It wasn't a fair battle.  

• Like 21

Just now, buttercup04 said:

But how come YX bear to kill YWY, they both had been brothers for years !!!!!!!! I really hate YX right now . :angry: The hatred inside YX seems harder to break now. And now I was crying for the short preview for tomorrow ep.. YWY :bawling: poor guy .. you don't deserve this .. why !!!

Just now, tintin92 said:

YX is a total monster. that's all i can say:bawling: he was sweet and caring at first but now too much focus on him and he is really evil. i hope they kill him off while they give us the sad ending. he deserves it.

Besides being a dark monster, most likely YX willing to kill YWY out of jealousy too...because he might be notice that Achu loved YWY all this time more than himself...

• Like 5

@mamamya88 that's a good point. YX is Jealous of YWY cause after all he did he thought he still has XE but now he sees it for himself that XE loves YWY. and a good turning point for XE, she needed a trigger to be human again! but poor YWY :(:(

anyone watching it live? what's happening?:(:( tonight's episode better be worth watching :angry::angry:

• Like 3

Just now, claribelle3 said:

That preview is heart wrenching! Even near death , he's still thinking of her safety and oh my gosh, the tears from both:bawling: LGX and ZLY rocked that scene and can't wait to see the whole thing.

Really ZLY and LGX are brilliant actors. I cried with them in this short preview. Plus Shawn dou is also brilliant. I feel my hatred brimming towards yx so much that I could kill him

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

My husband is sitting in front of me with his iPad and I am having difficulty in holding my tears over the preview.....:bawling:  OMG!!! I want to cry out loud and scream my heart out!!! Whaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! :bawling:

We should make a group with all the fans of YY & the name should be Burn in Hell YanXun :ph34r::glasses:

• Like 3

:bawling: Oh my god. Just watching the preview already make me cry so much. I'm not sure if I can watch the whole scene tomorrow. But I still have some hope it will be a HE since they show us the ice lake preview. They probably want us viewers to believe YWY will die. Just to keep us guessing whether it will be a HE or not. So keep our fingers crossed, ladies. Let's keep the hope high. If they let us down tomorrow, let's throw our best curses at hunan :D

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I regret y did chun'er fail to kill yx.. Now, he is killing my ywy.. I can't see him die... Poor soul has never had a day of happiness :bawling:I want happy ending for ywy.. Ywy can be happy only with me.. So I want happy ending so badly

I regret why emperor didnt kill YX earlier .. it was ywy ask the emperor not killing YX ... that damn YX this is how he treat his best friend ... i wonder he still has heart ... ywy keep rescuing him all the time ... :angry:

• Like 5

In that scene YWY looks like alone with big bunch of YX's soldiers. I think he must be get trick in some ways plus the ice cold temperature weaken him greatly that was why he can't fight his way out. XE is killing YX's army to save YWY but she came too late, YWY is already injured badly and YX's arrow pierces thru his heart....:bawling:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

anyone know where to watch it live today?

http://live.leshi123.com/live/hunan.html?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

My husband is sitting in front of me with his iPad and I am having difficulty in holding my tears over the preview.....:bawling:  OMG!!! I want to cry out loud and scream my heart out!!! Whaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! :bawling:

Haha...

my Husband said... u watch princess agents ah? 

I said .. yes..

he back to sleep mode...

yeaaaa... almost start....

• Like 6