[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, zhoulina0529 said:

They have been shot this drama 5 months together in Heng Dian, They all have very good relationship of course. The boys always play basketball together after shooting. ZLY is too busy to watch they playing basketball, but she can see they doing that through Wechat pictures.

What is this thing with boys and playing basketball to form a great friendship? LOL. 

@40somethingahjumma, if not for YWY I already threw my towel at episode 20 something. I was so disheartened to continue but harden my heart to sit thru another 2 episodes.

I will need time to recover from PA...no Cdramas for me for a while bcoz Winter is Here....I need a break from stupidity....

@Melda Hung, ROFLOL.....that video is killing me!!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RealityDream said:

What is this thing with boys and playing basketball to form a great friendship? LOL. 

They have been worked together for 5 months and the young boys are all like to play basketball, they always play basketball together after shooting during this 5 months, is it difficult to understand why they have good relationships?

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@40somethingahjumma, if not for YWY I already threw my towel at episode 20 something. I was so disheartened to continue but harden my heart to sit thru another 2 episodes.

I will need time to recover from PA...no Cdramas for me for a while bcoz Winter is Here....I need a break from stupidity....

There's a part of me that thinks I should get take a break from C dramas too but I really want to see The King's Woman with Vin and Dilrabat. 

I've gone back to watching K dramas after a bit of a hiatus.

The things I've put up with for the love of YWY. 

• Like 7

@mimimi26thanks for the tips on ZLY AND LQX possible starring in variety show (please correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe since Im deprived of our OTP in PA I'll turn in for the show but generally, I'm not keen in variety types of shows. Though I do enjoy interviews and Letters of the Past shows. 

I do understand that we are hungry for the OTP moments in the PA and want a proper, healthy satisfying ending especially since  they have gone through a lot of,  tough times and misunderstandings.  Moreover, the meagre of scenes showing our OTP after  episode 20 above. I do welcome the happily ever after and riding towards the sunset. While rounding up the back story of YWY, close members of Yue spy team (YQ), and YS, YX, Liang siblings the new country, reprocreation for next generation for max 5 to 6 episodes. That already seems stretching the material for me because IMHO the climax will be the ice lake and XE's light bulb moment at the same time (crossing every bits of mine) the the writers will do that for this drama. 

Add: from my handful of watching cdramas (I started this year)  and noticed the writers don't know how to wind down the dramas. I feel like having indigestion and breath got stuck in my throat. They also like to drag the climax until the nth moment in the drama then wham and bang you with the end. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

Story different than novel. 

Novel the penpal of liang princess is yan xun. Here is ywy..  Maybe the writer forgot to add girl for ywy..  Writer only add girl ce for yx..  Yx like xe..  Ywy like xe but no one like ywy..   So maybe writer change story line by changing liang princess penpal to ywy.. :)

But that still doesn't make any sense? When did the Liang Princess started liking YWY? Her first battle and was injured by him? She said it herself that she thought her penpal was Yan Xun. She doesn't say why she assumed it was Yan Xun. Even coming to Chang'an, she was determined to kill Yan Xun. She was already been determined to kill her friend, her penpal. But then.. when she now knows that it's YWY, she hesitates and wants to get out of it all. It just doesn't make any sense. She seen YWY as her enemy, and she states that clearly. But now, she thinks about her pen pal as her friend and she states that she is loyal.. but what? All that richard simmons that happened, YX lost his entire family was because of Liang. richard simmons happen was because of Liang's involvement too.  

• Like 4

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

From your lips to God's ears... I certainly hope so. :wink:

I am close to throwing in the towel with this show. I'm not surprised that other people have moved on but since there aren't too many episodes left, I'm hanging on for the love of YWY. If they throw him into the icy lake and make no attempt to resuscitate him, my husband might need to buy me another MacBook. 

There is no way in God's green earth am I returning for a sequel. If they couldn't tell the story properly in 68 episodes, I don't see how another 68 would make any kind of difference. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. They had loads of time to do what they had to and more but they dilly dallied... dragged out YX's and CE's emotional arc unnecessarily to keep the audience hanging right until the end to bring a resolution to the stupid love polygon. 

Die already love polygon! Die! *sprays pesticide. stabs it, stomps on it underfoot, pulverizes it and sets it on fire*

@Melda Hung LOL. That video was hilarious. I was just about killing myself with laughter.

hahha yeah so funny lol  @cenching @40somethingahjumma something that make us a lil bit refreshment rather than stressing ending lol

1 hour ago, ginacr said:

Can someone tell me WHY!! They do this again!!!, cut 10 minutes in "uncut version", why!!!!!!. 

In the middle of the conversation YY with liang princess cut. I have to see tomorrow Fu!!!!!!.

People is the 3 last episode please let me see the way you air!!!!

i have to way to see if she poison YY, I don't understand anything in mandarin, :(:( 

If not..  How make from 58 to 67? Cut and paste to next ep..  Extend the ep.. Wakakaka :D

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

There's a part of me that thinks I should get take a break from C dramas too but I really want to see The King's Woman with Vin and Dilrabat. 

I've gone back to watching K dramas after a bit of a hiatus.

The things I've put up with for the love of YWY. 

Let's watch Tribes and Empires when it release, so we can meet up here again.....:lol:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, JoycceeDreamer said:

But that still doesn't make any sense? When did the Liang Princess started liking YWY? Her first battle and was injured by him? She said it herself that she thought her penpal was Yan Xun. She doesn't say why she assumed it was Yan Xun. Even coming to Chang'an, she was determined to kill Yan Xun. She was already been determined to kill her friend, her penpal. But then.. when she now knows that it's YWY, she hesitates and wants to get out of it all. It just doesn't make any sense. She seen YWY as her enemy, and she states that clearly. But now, she thinks about her pen pal as her friend and she states that she is loyal.. but what? All that richard simmons that happened, YX lost his entire family was because of Liang. richard simmons happen was because of Liang's involvement too.  

In the novel..  Liang princess is yan xun. The story is already differen from novel. In the novel lianh princess would never kill yx. She help yx by marrying him and gave him a kingdom. 

In the series, liang princess is ywy childhood friend cos his mother is liang mother friend..  I think.. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, zhoulina0529 said:

They have been worked together for 5 months and the young boys are all like to play basketball, they always play basketball together after shooting during this 5 months, is it difficult to understand why they have good relationships?

That's not what I meant. I find it a trend that boys form friendship over sports. Its interesting. 

Also, working together doesn't necessarily mean you can be friends with them. It can be due to personality differences or just no common interest. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zhoulina0529 said:

83562104gy1fi1sbgxoqhj20hs0budg3.jpg

They look so good together....Sweet~

I hopping that is the last scene the film together, because in the video they wearing the parapente (wings), and I don't remember seeing they doing that. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Let's watch Tribes and Empires when it release, so we can meet up here again.....:lol:

80 episodes! You must be kidding! Let me know if it's any good after 30 episodes. I'm not committing to anything this long with some degree of certainty. The thing I do like about it is that it isn't dubbed. 

I see that Shawn is in it. Wow... he's getting around. I may watch it for him. But I'm not a fan of the guy from The Interpreter and The Imperial Doctress. He just doesn't do it for me.

• Like 4

From now on I will only watch any show after it's already finished. I watched PA from the beginning because I love ZLY and the story and I was sure the book had a happy ending so the show would too. Oh the stress I have had to endure for the last week, I never want to experience that again.

Oh and thank you Ciwen and Hunan for the great experience, I will make sure to stay away from your dramas in the future. Thank you!

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

80 episodes! You must be kidding! Let me know if it's any good after 30 episodes. I'm not committing to anything this long with some degree of certainty. The thing I do like about it is that it isn't dubbed. 

I see that Shawn is in it. Wow... he's getting around. I may watch it for him. But I'm not a fan of the guy from The Interpreter and The Imperial Doctress. He just doesn't do it for me.

What?!?! 80 episodes?!?! I will think about it...hahahaha...I didn't check the amount of episodes, I was in love with the cinematography....but at least is better than Ruyi's 120 episodes....Actually I love WH and Zhou Xun. She is a great actress and she was drop dead gorgeous in Painted Skin 1 and 2....

Shawn got at least 4-5 dramas this year...Tears in Heaven with ChunEr, The Healer something with XiaoXi (XE's sis), another one with TangYan, PA, and TnE (if releases this year)....

50 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Actually playing basketball or any form of sports is great bonding time.  You build such friendship just being on the same team or training for the skills whether its amongst girls or boys.  I miss my school days....

• Like 2