[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

40 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

Wait from the pics, XE actually went to Mei Lin Guan with Yue? to the enemy lair?? or what if she already left YX for good. I hope so

And isn't this the first time XE openly and verbally show that she's jealous? (thanks Feng meng. I hope I got the name correct)

YWY is such a gentleman caring for women in his group, but that makes XE jealous. Good job YWY

AND richard simmons XE JUST SAID "HOW CAN YOU MISS ME" isn't that some kind of lovers talk. it making them like they are already together. well not complaining at all

Based upon Ancient Chinese culture if a man and a woman had a romping session on the bed half naked and kisses twice, first accidentally and second willingly  can they be considered lovers?? :tongue:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

btw just thing I noticed after finished watching till ep 55 about the numerous time XE tried to kill YWY but at the same time being in love with him I think I understand now.

The proof is she tried to kill him but the moment YWY is in danger (like with Feng meng, etc) she protect him, she worried about him even though she knows damn well YWY can handle himself just fine. It just shows that XE is just angry with him

I think she was angry after she overheard grandpa but by the time the misunderstandings have been cleared up, she has committed herself to Yanbei/YX so she tries to antagonize him as a defense mechanism so both he and she won't get more deeply hurt when she can't return his sincerity.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

Based upon Ancient Chinese culture if a man and a woman had a romping session on the bed half naked and kisses twice, first accidentally and second willingly  can they be considered lovers?? :tongue:

It must be haha  the only thing holding them back is the war and them at opposite sides

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

Spoilers from the book:

Hide contents

The wedding scene happened when she was over 6 months in pregnancy. So positively say, if they include that scene, we will get to see their first night and of course Yue's the one and only laugh out loud too. :wub::wub::wub:

Wow they did it before their wedding :D haha cant believe it lol

Hopefully we get the happy ending ... i saw at utube they ever ask LGX if u are CQ then who will u love ... he reply with .. i will fall in love with Yu Wen Yue :wub:

• Like 7

Would they address the fact that Eye of God or basically the Yuwen family is the mortal enemy of XE's assassin group?

I think they will show XE 's past judging that they will tell us who XE kills before she lost her memory (Yuwen Hao)

XE kills Yuwen Xi , Yuwen Hao and Yuwen Huai. wow such a hardcore Yuwen killer. So ironic lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4491883.html?weibo_id=4135320817638064

Cq ask ms yu to help her meet up with mr Wu before they left

Today probably we will have Mr. Wu n cq conversation n ywy n cq conversation and jealousy scene:wub: then ywy n liang princess encounter n glimpse of icy lake in preview

I want one full episode dedicated to xingyue couple. But I guess it's not impossible at least they can give happy ending by uniting xingyue:wub:

• Like 5

Ì

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Ice lake will really be the last episode :bawling: 

so much stress, please just let them meet up and don't end it on a cliffhanger 

I can't believe the rumor that ice lake scene is in the last episode is true. If it ends on a cliffhanger then I think they really want to do a 2nd season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Ice lake will really be the last episode :bawling: 

so much stress, please just let them meet up and don't end it on a cliffhanger 

ughhhh I hope we will get lovey dovey moments i hope they wont squeeze everything in the last episode, i hate it

• Like 1