[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Guys,i wanted to ask a bit of help from the kindly speaking chinese folks ...What does "Chu Daren" mean?

I see how some of the lower in rank adress our Chu but it's translated as Lord Chu,is it correct? i would have written the original but don't know how and google translate doesn't let me type in as other languages to find the meaning:bawling:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, cenching said:

Would you believe me if I say my husband always forget how old are his children and what grade are they now??? :mellow:

I do! Because children grows up too fast! 

2 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Guys,i wanted to ask a bit of help from the kindly speaking chinese folks ...What does "Chu Daren" mean?

I see how some of the lower in rank adress our Chu but it's translated as Lord Chu,is it correct? i would have written the original but don't know how and google translate doesn't let me type in as other languages to find the meaning:bawling:

"Da" = Big, "Ren" = people; so you can translate it as Lord Chu, Minister Chu, General Chu. Its basically someone of a higher rank than you, correct. When translating, you just need to have it consistent across the story. So if you use Lord Chu, keep it as that. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Shawn posted about reaching 40 billion 

"*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* " LOL

723de71bly1fi15ylbj2cj20z51qhhdt.jpg

other cast members are also posting, but I think most will post in a few hours when they wake up

4 hours ago, charliew said:

Omg lol which one tho? Do we know the title? 

I believe it is called The Healer or something along those lines

3 hours ago, The_Joker said:

Celebrity chef

http://www.weibo.com/1730726637/EqFe6fSI3?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_loginLayer_1501351300602

I'll get ulcer by just looking at a few of his dishes...:dizzy:

he likes spicy food, it is running joke with fans/public bc he eats so many spicy snacks 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

There is a video on LGX's weibo update yesterday but i am unsure what they're talking abt (too fast for me):

credit to uploader

In this video they have photo YY and CQ wearing red is true or false.

• Like 3

Ladies, anyone from here posted the XingYue  Icy lake convo? It's a good 8+ minutes - I'm  quite a few pages has anyone already translated it here?

Why they not included it in the subbed epi? :angry:

Or will it be added to epi 56 subbed version...

They've cut too many scenes of the raw 63+64

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

Ladies, anyone from here posted the XingYue  Icy lake convo? It's a good 8+ minutes - I'm  quite a few pages has anyone already translated it here?

Sub version is uncut so it longer than the tv version. That was why sometimes they only uploaded 1 episode a day bcoz if they uploaded 2 episodes it will contain some scenes that is further than tv version.

My worry now is bcoz tv version starts today will only airs 1 episode there is a possibility we won't have the sub version uploaded to YouTube until finale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

Haha..everybody feel the same like u dear... i nearly flip off my laptop when the show suddenly ended right after xingyue met!

• Like 2

If there is a competition for the most handsome china actor i'm definitely voting for LGX, just look at this video. I'm a die hard fanboy of two actors in Asia and they are LGX and Song joong ki. In my opinion Zhao liying was lucky to star with this guy and not the other way around.

Edited by viktormani
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, viktormani said:

If there is a competition for the most handsome china actor i'm definitely voting for LGX, just look at this video. I'm a die hard fanboy of two actors in Asia and they are LGX and Song joong ki. In my opinion Zhao liying was lucky to star with this guy and not the other way around.

Spoiler

I think he is more handsome than Song Joong Ki but SJK body is awesome cool haha 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

LGX is handsome while I consider Song JK as cute.

Song JK is about to be the husband of Song HK who is the goddess of Asia (SJK is a very lucky man). He has the heart of gold and is very good looking so that's why he caught the heart of the beautiful Song hye kyo. LGX and SJK are both handsome in my opinion though just differently somehow.

• Like 3