[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Talk about misplaced hate eh...That Concubine prefers to put the blame on the spirit of Lu He and hurting Chu Qiao rather than Yuewen Huai for the death of her child...Who was the one who abducted her child and let him to die that horrible death locked inside that chest...

• Like 3

Well from the preview it seems YWY also get new enemy ,Wei Shuye...he's been manipulated by the Princess and perhaps YWY know about this...can someone help to translate the preview.

Wei Shuye just because he love the princess will also change maybe worse than his cousin Wei shuyo before...I wonder what his fate in the end.

YWY will have no problem about this new enemy...we left with only 20 ep...don't we have luxury to get more enemies now...

1 minute ago, farhah_1986 said:

Well from the preview it seems YWY also get new enemy ,Wei Shuye...he's been manipulated by the Princess and perhaps YWY know about this...can someone help to translate the preview.

Wei Shuye just because he love the princess will also change maybe worse than his cousin Wei shuyo before...I wonder what his fate in the end.

YWY will have no problem about this new enemy...we left with only 20 ep...don't we have luxury to get more enemies now...

Honestly, I feel they are going to choke us full of enemies till the end....

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

BTW, the girl assassin who threw the needle is the one become Yue Jiu....

Hahahahahahahaha...after the kiss....:wub:

I think kicking, kungfu & wrestling since their bedroom sparring lesson days in Green Hills is their style of foreplay or what.  They behave so naturally like some old married couple after their kiss (those days kiss is like having sex).  OMG, these two lovebirds.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

I think the kiss scene will be monday.. 

They want us to suffer for 3 days... Hisk hisk..  :'(:bawling:

Do u happpen to know the link of the full summary of the drama ?

Does anyone know the full of the full summary if the drama someone five it to me before but i lost it pls give again now plsss...

4 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Talk about misplaced hate eh...That Concubine prefers to put the blame on the spirit of Lu He and hurting Chu Qiao rather than Yuewen Huai for the death of her child...Who was the one who abducted her child and let him to die that horrible death locked inside that chest...

I think both her and CE need someone to hate to gain strength. The direct guilty ones are dead so they look at those who could have facilitated the situation. In this case, YWH was killed by CQ and her child died. 

4 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

I dont think he needs much manipulation. If someone you love is raped and they tell you that x person is responsible you are going to want them to pay. Also, you have to remember CQ is responsible for killing both his uncle/possible father and his cousin/possible brother. And it almost destroyed his family, it seems others were killed too. So she is responsible for destroying his family plus the woman he loves tells him that she is also responsible for her fate.

He was another one of those pure souls, but he started to change as a consequence of YX's revenge.

So due to YX's revenge, three good people's fate were forever changed. Interesting that all three were the only ones that tried to help him that day. Revenge has consequences and an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. 

I know! So many new enemies and characters. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

From after the kiss preview, it's seem like she soften and much meeker toward YWY or it's just my imagination? hahahaha

Yes she is. YWY should kiss her more often :lol:

I'm feeling sorry for the slave. After being knocked unconscious by CQ, gagged and tied up,  YWY just pushed her back inside quite roughly if I may say. 

• Like 4

The expression of yq is so funny..  It is look like he see something that he should not see.. Lol.. 

9 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

omg....do we really hab to wait?!?!?!?

Yes..  We need to wait 3 days..  We can repeat and repeat this preview...  Hahaha

• Like 10

7 hours ago, cenching said:

From after the kiss preview, it's seem like she soften and much meeker toward YWY or it's just my imagination? hahahaha

We can only hope. Lol. I can't wait for these two lovebirds to settle their differences and recognize their feelings for each other. XE/CQ lived with YX under 1 roof for 3 years but they never had romantically-charged moments that are comparable to what YWY and XE/CQ had. YX and XE/CQ had their tender moments, but the mood is not really romantic. The energy is different whenever YWY and XE/CQ interact with each other... Or maybe it's just the YWY-XE shipper in me that's talking. Hehe.

• Like 10

so when she is massaging him and he is enjoying himself, does he know it is her? :wub: 

fight scene leading up to kiss

http://www.miaopai.com/show/CsXooBjoNsVOwSxf98voezFTXzNsP-Bj.htm

5 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

The expression of yq is so funny..  It is look like he see something that he should not see.. Lol.. 

Yes..  We need to wait 3 days..  We can repeat and repeat this preview...  Hahaha

lmao YueQi lost his soul after that

• Like 7

So YWY and CQ meeting with the kids also next week..I wonder what CQ will think after knowing that the kid family is killed because of YX order..I bet their relationship will change greatly after CQ arrive Yanbei as more innocent people is killed in order for YX achieve his purpose.