[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

11 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I agree with everyone YWY just throws XE off her game. I think she doesn't know why, but we know why :wink:

the previews for tomorrow :heartbreak: 

YWY and XE won't reunite until next week, probably Tuesday. 

edit: there is part where he is in his room remembering all the times that she could have killed him, but didn't 

As for the misunderstandings it is understandable. YWY is acting a certain way bc he needs to fool his grandfather and he can't openly tell her the true. This kind of reminds me of Eternal Love. What is it with evil grandfathers? 

Also, he did kill her brother. She saw it with her own eyes and then to find out that her brother didn't need to die, but he still killed him. It is hard for her to accept that. 

I thought her brother will still die because of the poison. If i'm not mistaken, both of his grandfather and his brother got the poison but antidote was only enough for the grandfather. Or mybe i misinterpret the scene.:tongue:

I think i gonna skip the drama until next week.hehe. 

• Like 2

Grandpa sent his "man" as he doubted and knew YWY didnt have the heart to kill/capture XE.  YX and XE were captured because of this man but XE thinks its YWY who shot them with the ice arrow.  YWY wanted her to escape with YX again.  He was so pissed with the man.

As we suspected, YWY will have dual roles as Eye of God leader & "obeying" grandpa but his greater role will be loving, protecting and watching XE from afar till they clear their misunderstandings... (its clear from todays episodes)

• Like 7

1 minute ago, heoesdanish90 said:

I thought her brother will still die because of the poison. If i'm not mistaken, both of his grandfather and his brother got the poison but antidote was only enough for the grandfather. Or mybe i misinterpret the scene.:tongue:

probably, that is what I think. It makes less bad that her brother was poisoned. However, I bet he would have still killed him even if he wasn't poisoned to cover for his grandfather. He had no choice. And what she saw was him killing her brother. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I agree with everyone YWY just throws XE off her game. I think she doesn't know why, but we know why :wink:

edit: there is part where he is in his room remembering all the times that she could have killed him, but didn't 

As for the misunderstandings it is understandable. YWY is acting a certain way bc he needs to fool his grandfather and he can't openly tell her the true. This kind of reminds me of Eternal Love. What is it with evil grandfathers? 

Also, he did kill her brother. She saw it with her own eyes and then to find out that her brother didn't need to die, but he still killed him. It is hard for her to accept that. 

At least in eternal love, ye hua has his third uncle to help him. YWY has no one. 

Regarding XE's brother, I thought there was only 1 antidote for the poison. Her brother will die anyway even if YWY didn't kill him. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

I think he believes that XE can fight alone with his people. Because he trains her. He knows she can. 

But i wonder why turns his back during fighting? Perhaps he feels heavy to watch XE is fighting alone?

Agreed.  He knows XE's capabilities.  I guess he wanted her to win and not be involved in the fight.  Conflict of interest?  Of course, with XE's interest taking the bigger part of it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Which episode was that? The one YWY remembering all the time she could kill him but didn't? With a brain like him, if he can remember n analyze properly then he will know how she feels toward him @mrsyooknit

dont know, just saw a clip on weibo. He is in his room and his bird starts saying Xing'er Xing'er and he looks so sad and starts remembering 

14 minutes ago, pawla said:

At least in eternal love, ye hua has his third uncle to help him. YWY has no one. 

Regarding XE's brother, I thought there was only 1 antidote for the poison. Her brother will die anyway even if YWY didn't kill him. 

Yeah, at least Yehua always had someone on his side. Yuwen Yue has always been alone. Even when he tries his best to help others. Not that powerful but he has Yue Qi and the bird. But sadly he can't really rely or confide in them, he needs to figure out his struggles all by himself. 

edit: and for the brother, yeah they only had an antidote but even if they had more I doubt they would have wasted one on a slave

• Like 1

Someone shot ice arrow at YX . And CQ will think it was YwY. They both got captured...

More misunderstanding:bawling:

More distrust :cry:

More heartbreak:heartbreak:

<chemistry between CQ n YX were so good as 'best buddies' n not as couple. Of course 'lovey dovey couple' only match for CQ n YwY:lol:>

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Grandpa sent his "man" as he doubted and knew YWY didnt have the heart to kill/capture XE.  YX and XE were captured because of this man but XE thinks its YWY who shot them with the ice arrow.  YWY wanted her to escape with YX again.  He was so pissed with the man.

As we suspected, YWY will have dual roles as Eye of God leader & "obeying" grandpa but his greater role will be loving, protecting and watching XE from afar till they clear their misunderstandings... (its clear from todays episodes)

CQ suspected that YWY shot the arrow but she didnt tell YX. Perhaps she wanted to protect YWY indirectly.

• Like 2

GYAHHH... jgdjhgoifhgidfshvjhfsjg i caved and watched just that little clip of him wiping his neck with the handkerchief and the expression on her face though. :||||| 

i also watched the preview for tomorrow's episode and honestly i don't feel much for YX. I guess i'm not invested in his character as much as I do for the two main leads but when XE screamed out his name, that was major gut wrenching!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, pawla said:

Wow, the English sub is up already.  That is super fast. Too bad I can't watch it :(

Can you also send me the link as well? :)

The emperor looks like he is super paranoid now by what is all happening. 

Is it only me, but I cannot stand the green screening it does not blend that well with everything else.. sigh. 

• Like 1

OMG I didn't know that scene of Chu Qiao trying to kill Yuwen Yue was so soon, my heartttt. 

Chu Qiao IS SO COOL!!! I friggin LOVE her fighting scenes, she's so bad richard simmons!! Zhao Liying must've worked extremely hard shooting these scenes. Can't wait to see her lead an army!!

The 8th litter sister is so annoy! How can she turn on Chu Qiao so fast after she's done so much for her???  Aaaaiiieee! Also,  I love how fast Yan Xun's friends turned on him, some real friends, lol. 

Chu Qiao and Yan Xun's camaraderie is certainly developing. 

The actor for the emperor is doing a good job portraying a paranoid and semi psychotic person. I don't even plan Yan Xun for revenging for his family. 

Anyways, I'm excited to see how Chu Qiao and Yan Xun escape prison tomorrow!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

YWY finally reveals his heart and what XE means to him.  (Only XE cant see through him as she's blinded by his "supposed" betrayal).  He could have injured/killed her few times during the duel today but he always held back.  A man who is so devoted to his love for XE.  

Btw, does anyone know whats YWY doing here (i mean his hands)?

6d40f7f4ly1fgt18nh8mkg209q05db29.gif....Edit:  YWY removing the knife.

credit as tagged

This scene meant soo much! It's heartbreaking how he just sees her take off with YX and he doesn't do anything. In his mind, he's just happy that she's alive and fine. :bawling::heartbreak:

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

He character did a good job in throwing her off, because since he can't explain anything to her and she won't listen, he's doing it through action. Such a man! :lol:

I'm okay that they don't reunite immediately, we can wait until next week for them to reunite. It'll all be worth the wait. Also, I have a feeling that YWY will leave the Green Hills and follow XE, he can't let her be out there alone, cause he knows everyone is after her. Man.. his love for her is soo big and I can't get over the heartbreak. :bawling: Just like @cenching said today they had unleashed our water works. Lol!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

dont know, just saw a clip on weibo. He is in his room and his bird starts saying Xing'er Xing'er and he looks so sad and starts remembering 

Yeah, at least Yehua always had someone on his side. Yuwen Yue has always been alone. Even when he tries his best to help others. Not that powerful but he has Yue Qi and the bird. But sadly he can't really rely or confide in them, he needs to figure out his struggles all by himself. 

edit: and for the brother, yeah they only had an antidote but even if they had more I doubt they would have wasted one on a slave

Your comment about the bird made me laugh so much. It is so sad but true though!

• Like 2