[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Status update: 110617

Total views on iQiYi have surpassed 1billion

DCBvTOJUMAA8WRc.jpg

For TV ratings were steadily on the rise.
From 0.84% for the first 2 episodes to 1.273% for Ep7-8. It took 2nd place, after Ode to Joy S2

DCBWveEUIAA874U.jpgDCBWveFUwAAz_-Y.jpg

As for Vlinkage's daily celeb ranking on new media.
Zhao Liying on the top list, Lin GengXin was at 4th, LiQin at 8th and DouXiiao at 9th

DCBWahGV0AAETNB.jpg

source cr as labelled

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, monchoo said:

It has been such a long time since I've chasing a drama. This is really good and if those can read Chinese, pls give it a try for the book. So good I couldn't put it down! He was in live with her from the start and always helping her out and get disappointed all along. But towards the mid sect, their ship sailed smoothly and he gave up everything for her! Hopefully the drama wouldn't change too much!

So in the book he also liked her since the beginning? Thanks for sharing with us. I haven't been this excited watching a drama for a long time so I also hope it keeps it up. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

They are releasing an OTP song for the XingYue couple on Tuesday 

One of the singers sang my favorite song from Chusen so I am looking forward to this. 

Could be this song is when the OTP goes sight seeing tog. :wink:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

Perhaps this will quench the thirst of those who haven't watched this before while waiting for Monday. 

Story started with YY going tis small pub and tell the bar tender abt his dream abt a girl (CQ). So this bar tender mixed him a drink and he drink and when awakes find himself facing CQ pointing her sword at him.

CQ: u scoundrel! Why did u leave me after u have won't hands in marriage at the match? If you didn't manage to give me a good reason, I've kill you!

YY: Lady, I think we have a misunderstanding here

CQ: u left me being a laughing stock! If u don't explain yourself, I'll have ur life right now!

YY: u r so pretty, why would I do such a thing as running away. I was heading home to tell my parents abt the news.

CQ: really?

YY: I swear.

Switched to the both drinking.

YY: why are u not smiling? Smile. U look pretty with smiles (same scene as process agent) ^~*

then the assassins came. CQ was killed when she wanted to save YY.

YY: why?

CQ: bcos u my fated love!

hope u gals like it bcos I totally in love with mini movie. They are so so cute! U gals can search for the making if this mini movie. They are so hilarious!

It's short but cute ♡♡♡

Thanks coz translate it :)

3 hours ago, rocs25 said:

Whose prince will be the baby? I hope not Yuwen Yue baby

i like more Yan Xun now

YY for sure. Hehehe

• Like 1

guys, waiting for new episodes is killllling me!!! they spoil us with 2 eps a day for four days straight, then nothing for three days, ahhhhhhh!!! i'd rather they air 1 ep a day, 7 days a week so i can look forward to it everyday. thank god monday is almost here!!!

are you guys watching any other dramas at the moment?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

So in the book he also liked her since the beginning? Thanks for sharing with us. I haven't been this excited watching a drama for a long time so I also hope it keeps it up. 

Yes, he did treated her in a special way from the start. In the book she was a special agent of the present world travelled back in time. Her character started off as a little girl. He never trained her as a special agent for his special unit. He only wanted to keep her by his side and only realize it much much later that he likes her. In the book, it was CQ who trained YX martial arts and the military strategy but YY was good at all these fr the beginning!;)

1 hour ago, fluffychim1013 said:

guys, waiting for new episodes is killllling me!!! they spoil us with 2 eps a day for four days straight, then nothing for three days, ahhhhhhh!!! i'd rather they air 1 ep a day, 7 days a week so i can look forward to it everyday. thank god monday is almost here!!!

Planning to watch Shan Shan comes to eat. Zanillia was super cute as Shan Shan!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

110617~Zhao Liying Studio's weibo update ~"24 hours till we see Lord Chu Qiao again"

Hide contents

"We heard YuWen Yue brought Xing-er to see the lights"

DCC9bkpU0AUoACR.jpgDCC9bknUQAIrEhE.jpgDCC9bkoVYAEIJcd.jpgDCC9bknUwAAMpRe.jpgDCC-7w1U0AQPEgX.jpgDCC-7w1VoAEsj4E.jpgDCC-7w1VoAMO2gH.jpgDCC-7w8VYAkGi9Z.jpg

Cr ZLYstudio weibo via ZLYhq

Does she actually have a name change to Chu Qiao? From Xiao Liu to Xing'er.

i read the novel from a translated version but they stopped it at the early story/chapter...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, monchoo said:

Perhaps this will quench the thirst of those who haven't watched this before while waiting for Monday. 

Story started with YY going tis small pub and tell the bar tender abt his dream abt a girl (CQ). So this bar tender mixed him a drink and he drink and when awakes find himself facing CQ pointing her sword at him.

CQ: u scoundrel! Why did u leave me after u have won't hands in marriage at the match? If you didn't manage to give me a good reason, I've kill you!

YY: Lady, I think we have a misunderstanding here

CQ: u left me being a laughing stock! If u don't explain yourself, I'll have ur life right now!

YY: u r so pretty, why would I do such a thing as running away. I was heading home to tell my parents abt the news.

CQ: really?

YY: I swear.

Switched to the both drinking.

YY: why are u not smiling? Smile. U look pretty with smiles (same scene as process agent) ^~*

then the assassins came. CQ was killed when she wanted to save YY.

YY: why?

CQ: bcos u my fated love!

hope u gals like it bcos I totally in love with mini movie. They are so so cute! U gals can search for the making if this mini movie. They are so hilarious!

This was soo cute!! Thank you for the translation. :D

Is there a second part? Because CQ shows up at the end.

@mrsyooknit thank you for sharing the news that there will be a song for our OTP. I am soo excited! Please do share when the song comes out. :)

I'm pretty sure it's Monday for some of you already and you all are probably waiting for the drama, but I still have another 12-14 hours of waiting for it. :bawling: Oh! These hours need to pass by quicker! I am dying to see what happens and hoping to get more scene of our OTP.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

This was soo cute!! Thank you for the translation. :D

Is there a second part? Because CQ shows up at the end.

@mrsyooknit thank you for sharing the news that there will be a song for our OTP. I am soo excited! Please do share when the song comes out. :)

I'm pretty sure it's Monday for some of you already and you all are probably waiting for the drama, but I still have another 12-14 hours of waiting for it. :bawling: Oh! These hours need to pass by quicker! I am dying to see what happens and hoping to get more scene of our OTP.

No news of a 2nd part though.

• Like 2

I usually never want Monday to come because that means work, but damn this drama. Monday seems VERY far away at the moment. lol. 

@fluffychim1013 Have you watched eternal love? It has Yang Mi as the lead actress. Some questionable and awkward acting from her end, but overall the male lead (Mark Zhao) makes up for it with his awesome acting. Legend of Dragon Pearl is not bad - something to watch while waiting for this one. It has 90 episodes tho. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fluffychim1013 said:

No other good chinese dramas out lately.. and the historical k-dramas cannot compare to C-dramas, of course. :)

• Like 3