[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

@sava2sava... yes, I caught that also about the little girl telling about her Dad "fixing" the car (???) or something of that nature.  Now the reality of MW causing Ms. Hong's death has hit Hee Ae like a ton of bricks.  She'd better drop the rage and get real as the Jerk she married has totally conned her, so blaming everyone else is futile.  MW will have to try one more big act out of desperation to get even, so we'll see how it ends.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hee Ae has finally  gone off the deep end, and I never expected this drama to take such a turn.... it totally sucks.  IK and Pres. Nam now have the wedge between them;  they were such a solid couple and now this.  Ugh!  This writer has jumped the shark.

23 hours ago, msmy said:

Hee Ae has finally  gone off the deep end, and I never expected this drama to take such a turn.... it totally sucks.  IK and Pres. Nam now have the wedge between them;  they were such a solid couple and now this.  Ugh!  This writer has jumped the shark.

@msmy Shocking :blink: But I'm loving the fact the writer was daring enough to pull this.. Yes HE has went above and beyond.. She wants Ik and Mw to take the blame for her life becoming hell but it was by her own means and this is what she can't except.. She blames Ik for Mw playing her like a darn fool and hates the fact that Mw fathered a child with IK before her.. The one thing she thought she had beat IK at also came in second granted Mw telling her he never cated about her or his daughter.. So what better way to get back at the people she hates the most and ruined her life is to stage her and daughters death blaming them.. She sick also needs help, So I'm wondering did she leave the country.. Maybe she'll send for Mw she loves him so much even with him pushing her to the bed causing her to lose the baby learning he killed Ms Hong.. She's stupid enough to do this.. I think she did so she could have her brother to divorce IK because she's mad at him.. He tried to stop her and telling her Mw wasn't right for her but she had to have him..   

Looks like Pres. Nam has done some soul-searching and is back trying to help IK who has been arrested.  She told him about the real estate office number that was in her purse that she found in Hee Ae's room.  A big wad of money got him some information, and in the meantime, little girl made a call to little SJ and told him where they were.  Pres. Nam went back to the summer house to investigate and found an empty plastic bag that had had blood in it.   Evidently money can buy you a bag of blood these days, too.  End of episode shows Pres. Nam face to face with Hee Ae.  Preview suggests that the family doesn't want MW's daughter to be known as a "murderer's daughter".  WHAAA?!  He asked his daughter to bring him a jewelry box from Hee Ae's room with valuables in it.  IK was back home, so I guess the crisis that Hee Ae created is over.

Hee Ae is acting like a jerk just like MW, so I guess they both have to be taken down.  I don't know what it will take for her to come to her senses, but maybe she's already gone beyond the point of being helped.  She is so bitter and can't seem to focus on her daughter or a different future.  I think sava2sava mentioned that IK and Pres. Nam might end up raising both kids... could be.

3 hours ago, msmy said:

Hee Ae is acting like a jerk just like MW, so I guess they both have to be taken down.  I don't know what it will take for her to come to her senses, but maybe she's already gone beyond the point of being helped.  She is so bitter and can't seem to focus on her daughter or a different future.  I think sava2sava mentioned that IK and Pres. Nam might end up raising both kids... could be.

@msmy  This is HE karam she's not innocent in all this she knew Mw was in love with IK abd she used all means at her disposal to jave him so she has to make everybody miserable because she is.. I guess she will blame IK for her jewelry missing..   

Hee Ae is still very cunning and mentally plotting to do in IK, but MW is furious at Hee Ae for trying to frame him.  MW managed to get the jewelry box, but I'm guessing it's probably not worth as much as he thinks it is.  That should set him off even more.  Poor Hee Ae is going to meet a terrible ending and MW in prison, so let's see how we get there.  Glad to see IK and Pres. Nam on good terms and working together again.  That schmuck of a reporter is going to meet the Chairman's goon squad for sure.

This is getting to be the battle of the newspaper articles, and exposing  family secrets that they think will bring down the Nams.  MW is going all out to say that he is the father of IK's son, with the backing of Lee Hyuang Ok, but the preview indicates that Mr. Lee is going to double cross him.  Mr. Lee got hammered pretty bad when the "audit" forced him to pay back taxes, and Chairman has threatened him again to shut down his company if he was meddling again. Chairman is suing the reporter and newspaper.   I don't think Mr. Lee is in very good standing, so he can't be conspiring with MW.  IK and Pres. Nam know that they have to get some concrete evidence of MW messing with Ms. Hong's car, since they are reluctant to have MW's daughter's testimony.  Notice how IK's wardrobe has suddenly improved dramatically with furs and expensive clothes and jewelry.  I'm not sure what that means other that this is a wealthy family with power and resources that help them battle the peons trying to bring them down.

The press conferences turned out well for the Nams as Pres. Nam stood strongly by IK and showed a very loving, dedicated relationship with IK, so much so that the schmuck of a reporter that worked for MW actually apologized to IK and Pres. Nam.  He was issuing an article that publicly apologized and set the record straight.  MW is now threatening to tell little SJ that he is SJ's biological father, so IK and Pres. Nam go to Chairman and tell that MW was actually behind the death of Ms. Hong.  Next episode shows MW being hunted down by Chairman's goon squad, but he'll probably slip out of that, too.  It's still a mystery as to what will bring him to justice.

IK and Pres. Nam told Chairman that little Da Eun was the witness that saw MW messing with Ms. Hong's car.  Chairman is livid and is out to catch and kill MW.  Hee Ae went to the office, found out from her former SIL where MW was staying.  As she was leaving IK and Pres. Nam saw her and suspected she knew something.  Hee Ae told MW that DE was the witness to his messing with Ms. Hong's car, so he ran out and was apprehended by Chairman's men, taken away and beaten to within an inch of his life.   Chairman Lee arrived with his men, stopped it all, and while they were threatening each other, MW miraculously slipped out and ran away.  Knowing that his daughter was the witness, he is now ready to turn himself in (or suicidal ?), or so we're led to believe.  He asks to meet with IK.... something about SJ.  The schedule shows that this novel will end next week.

2 hours ago, msmy said:

IK and Pres. Nam told Chairman that little Da Eun was the witness that saw MW messing with Ms. Hong's car.  Chairman is livid and is out to catch and kill MW.  Hee Ae went to the office, found out from her former SIL where MW was staying.  As she was leaving IK and Pres. Nam saw her and suspected she knew something.  Hee Ae told MW that DE was the witness to his messing with Ms. Hong's car, so he ran out and was apprehended by Chairman's men, taken away and beaten to within an inch of his life.   Chairman Lee arrived with his men, stopped it all, and while they were threatening each other, MW miraculously slipped out and ran away.  Knowing that his daughter was the witness, he is now ready to turn himself in (or suicidal ?), or so we're led to believe.  He asks to meet with IK.... something about SJ.  The schedule shows that this novel will end next week.

@msmy  I'm still hanging in there, But I must say HE is getting on my last nerve she's so miserable for believing Mw BS that she wants to make IK life miserable as hers.. She blames IK for having Mw child before she but just as IK said don't blame and innocent child for her incompetence.. She blames everything on that little boy, It's not about DE it's about her she don't want to be known as a muderous wife.. Now that Mw has called out IK to meet she will follow her there it's either she's going to try and set IK up or Mw is out to do something stupid and HE is going to get hurt.. She still madly in love with Mw but I think whatever he has plan tonight will be the deal breaker for her.. It would tickle me pink if she overhears Mw recalling him and IK past love and he's stating that he still loves her.. She may flip her lid and try and kill them both.. I know that they trying to protect DE but HE needs serious help.. At this point she's mental..

Episode 116... MW called IK to the bridge and jumped off, all a fake display so the family believes he is dead.  He is working for some other agency (maybe Mr. Lee's ?) and has submitted a film through Mr. Oh, a new character, to IK and Baekdo.  IK is excited about the film, and thinks it is actually Mr. Oh's work,  but remarks that it has a familiar tone and style to it.  I suspect that Mr. Lee's scheme is to make big money through MW's writing, but the preview indicates that MW gets curious about the production and is lurking around.  Boy, this writer keeps the craziness going.

Archived