[Drama 2016] Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House) 우리집에 사는 남자

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jo bo ah drive dong jin car because dong jin too drunk, jo bo ah take dong jin phone and tried to delete some pictures from his phone.

duk bong' sister like theft enter na ri house by jump in the gate, while na ri duplicate warehouse key, in nan gil room duk bong sister cover sleeping nan gil with blanket.

na ri with hoodie and mask (like thief) tried to open the warehouse with key

there's woman' scream, nan gil wake up and drink in the kitchen

in the morning, nan gil bring drink to na ri room, but na ri is not there, he go out the house and heard na ri' scream from warehouse, and then we knew that someone/duk bong sister lock na ri in warehouse.

na ri pretend has cold because nan gil want to know what was she doing in the room.

duk bong sister walked alone with her smile.

nan gil na ri sat down which very close to each other, when na ri look to nan gil closely, she shocked, and fell down. after that na ri came from her room with her hair still wet, nan gil ask na ri to accompany him to some where.

while dong jin slept in his car trough the night until morning, jo bo ah greet him.

na ri and nan gil came to na ri mother grave, they talked, and then na ri leave him behind.

in hong na ri dumpling' restaurant.........., na ri sit in the bus and watch video of employee of dumpling in her phone and she sigh.

duk bong visit psychiatrist about something, and after that he drive while talking in his phone with na ri

the scene jump to when na ri laying on the floor while her mother was sewing. nan gil in his house got the attack again with pale in his face.

na ri in the airport, she turned her head and see duk bong stand behind her, na ri junior called na ri, and then duk bong asked na ri about his outfit if he wear something weird, and then na ri co worker gossip about na ri and duk bong, they seems curious about their relationship and jo bo ah seems unhappy and jealous.

nan gil called na ri in phone, they talked about her mom.

nan gil enter the house and found na ri' uncle drink and he asked about na ri, then nan gil then give him money and asked him not to come again.

nan gil talked with man while the man sit in the chair (president of finance, may be he money lenders) with some photo in his desk behind his back, and the man order nan gil not say something about the man/na ri' father. then that man look the photo, there's the man when he was young and a boy (i think the boy is nan gil when he was teenager)

duk bong enter his sister' room, while duk bong sister busy with her laptop, he warned her sister to better study.

na ri back from the flight, she talked with her friend.

duk bong in his office talked with his sub-ordinate, and na ri called him, he was nagging about na ri after na ri ended the call but he realize he talked by himself because his sub-ordinate left, and he was alone in that room.

na ri' friend come to airport to met na ri

na ri got some task from her supperior, and then she and her friend riding na ri' friend car.

nan gil got call from the mafia/gangster leader and he warned nan gil.

nan gil riding car with gangster, then nan gil called na ri, her friend join to talk back to nan gil while drive the car with her high tone voice, na ri friend seems annoyed with nan gil. nan gil asked who is the person na ri with now, and na ri said her friend, nan gil suprised na ri has friend..

then in the car parked some one approach na ri.

while nan gil walk with the gangster in hallway, the director was watching him on cctv.

then he enter the room where na ri sit down and talked with prosecutor in his office, nan gil asked na ri to go with him, prosecutor tried to stop na ri but na ri follow nan gil go out from the room. nan gil give his hand to hold na ri, and na ri hold his hand, they walked while holding hand.

then in the street nan gil' face was pale, he look dizzy, and then he fell down, he was unconscious, na ri worry and asked him what happen with you??

the end

Have to wait for the episode to air as I want to know who the business man is the preview.  I got the vibe that investigator/police/prosecutor/ envolvement from NG.  

My suspicious came from the clip (but I could be wrong as it wasnt subtitled), and also from something NG said when her mother came looking for him.  

He has a reputation what as we dont know yet it could be good or bad, but she tracked him down uncle is in hiding BUT in contact with NG and the business is running just fine and for some reason the mafia tends to be at bay and not wanting to cross NG at the moment.

Dont know have a lot more episodes to go yet before we get to the bottom of this i suspect.

What was the name knitted on the handkerchief? Was it Go Nan Gil? 

From the preview...Nari is wearing a wedding dress. I'm confused of what is happening. HAHAHA have to wait for the sub. Also I'm so excited for the next episode, the romance is starting to build up, Nari is feeling some oomph already and I wonder is Nan Gil likes Nari even before, he seemed a bit disappointed that Nari haven't remember him yet. I hope he likes her even before because that would be so sweet. 

Nari's real dad borrowed money from Nan Gil's family business. By the way Dada Finance?!, writer-nim I know what you did there (Babies call their dad as 'DADA' ). Then this could be the reason why Nan Gil married her mom, because he knows how dirty his dad works, he married Nari's mom to protect Nari. If he is really the son of that loan sharks, his dad won't do something bad to Nari since Nan Gil is her step dad. 

2 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

What was the name knitted on the handkerchief? Was it Go Nan Gil? 

From the preview...Nari is wearing a wedding dress. I'm confused of what is happening. HAHAHA have to wait for the sub. Also I'm so excited for the next episode, the romance is starting to build up, Nari is feeling some oomph already and I wonder is Nan Gil likes Nari even before, he seemed a bit disappointed that Nari haven't remember him yet. I hope he likes her even before because that would be so sweet. 

Nari's real dad borrowed money from Nan Gil's family business. By the way Dada Finance?!, writer-nim I know what you did there (Babies call their dad as 'DADA' ). Then this could be the reason why Nan Gil married her mom, because he knows how dirty his dad works, he married Nari's mom to protect Nari. If he is really the son of that loan sharks, his dad won't do something bad to Nari since Nan Gil is her step dad. 

It makes sense of what you said here.  It's getting interesting, the potential for NG to marry the mom to protect NR from his mafia dad.  I really enjoy this drama.

Uncle is no good. He came to see Nan Gil again when Nan Gil warned him not to show himself because its dangerous but he did because he needs money which I assume is used for gambling. I think, Hong Nari's real dad borrowed money from the loan shark either because he also has a gambling issue or it is for uncle who may had lost a lot and Nari's dad was trying to help but instead he died and the debt was passed to Hong Nari's mom. Now that her mom died, it's Nari's debt.

Also, I think Dukbong will be their official lawyer if the money talk gets dirty. 

Just now, lovehuche said:

It makes sense of what you said here.  It's getting interesting, the potential for NG to marry the mom to protect NR from his mafia dad.  I really enjoy this drama.

Yes yes yes. I also think he likes Nari since then. And if we talk about Nari's mom and Nan Gil's relationship, I completely believe that its a mother and son kind of relationship. In the picture of Nan Gil and his dad, there is no picture of his mom. Nan Gil must had a lonely life with his dad and was looking for a mother's love and affection which Nari's mom have. 

And Nan Gil always emphasize that Nari is his family. Nari's mom and her was Nan Gil's family because he never felt it to his own dad who must be so busy collecting debts. 

But I could see in his dad a longing look when he looked at their picture together. I hope his dad is not some kind of an evil money-driven loan shark.

2 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Yes yes yes. I also think he likes Nari since then. And if we talk about Nari's mom and Nan Gil's relationship, I completely believe that its a mother and son kind of relationship. In the picture of Nan Gil and his dad, there is no picture of his mom. Nan Gil must had a lonely life with his dad and was looking for a mother's love and affection which Nari's mom have. 

And Nan Gil always emphasize that Nari is his family. Nari's mom and her was Nan Gil's family because he never felt it to his own dad who must be so busy collecting debts. 

But I could see in his dad a longing look when he looked at their picture together. I hope his dad is not some kind of an evil money-driven loan shark.

I think it makes sense that in order to protect NR's assets, NG would have to be the ownership of these assets so that his dad wouldn't come after it.  NG's dad could, but it his son so he won't.  Since NR was never notice NG in the past, or have a relationship before, NG couldn't just marry NR.  Besides, NR already has a lover at the time.  The mother and NG have some kind of family relationship so they planned this out by NG married NR's mom on paper to transfer all the assets to NG's name so that NG's dad can't come after it. 

Translation of episode 5 preview.

NR: Don’t talk informally to me.

NG: Perhaps…you know that you must not think of me as a man, don’t you?

NR: Yah!

NG: She really doesn’t remember anything at all.

NR: Acknowledge. He’s a little cool. I get a little fluttery. Oh, but, why does he keep appearing?

NG: Are you asking because you really don’t know?

NR: Oh, please get lost!

NG: Perhaps…

DB: How can this woman have so little luck in fathers? Go ahead and send him to jail. 

NR: Go Nan Gil already knows.

DB: Knows what?

NR: That the only person I can trust right now is him. 

NG: Settling things didn’t seem to be something that I should do.

NR: Okay, I’ll settle things.

NG voiceover: I promised to protect Hong Na Ri. Together that promise… 

NG: Let’s go.

NG voiceover: … and my long lasting love as well…

NR: Yes, father. 

NG voiceover: …is over.

Wow. Confusing preview. NG seems to be giving NR away in marriage as her "father", but to whom? Also, NG may have loved NR for a long time based on that voiceover, loved her enough to promise to protect her, but now that duty is over as is the love he can feel for her since she's marrying someone else? I hope that this is a mis-lead of some kind. 

Archived