[Drama 2016] Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House) 우리집에 사는 남자

Go Seung Ji

Translation of the episode 3 preview.

Duk Bong: Ms. Hong Na Ri, Go Nan Gil is a bad man. 

Nan Gil: Oh really. What’s up with this woman?

Duk Bong: What do you see that makes you trust him? 

Na Ri: He can’t hide his expressions. I believe that. 

Na Ri: No, this is a show. From now on, don’t believe anything he says. 

Yeo Joo: Does she say that I’m a gold digger? That I’m a scammer?

Dong Jin: No, it’s just that there are still some money issues remaining. 

Yeo Joo: Did she borrow money from you? Let’s go together.

Duk Bong: It could have been an espousal fight. No one knows, but it could be about money matters. Hong Na Ri’s house and mother could be destroyed as well.

Duk Bong: I came to meet your daughter. 

Na Ri: Oh, Mr. Kwon Duk Bong. Come on in. Oh, come on in!

Na Ri: It’s okay if we go to my room, right?

Nan Gil: What does your father do? Tell me about your siblings? Is your family comfortably off?

Duk Bong: Hey, Mr. Go Nan Gil.

Nan Gil: Uh-huh. 

Na Ri: Father!

Nan Gil: What? Do you want me to go get you something? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all ... 

I missed the stream today and I didn't have time to watch the 1st episode with English sub

See the recap for ep 1

EPISODE 1 RECAP

house01-00005.jpg

At the airport, a flight attendant walks through the crowd and draws admiring glances from men and women, young and old. This is our heroine HONG NA-RI (Su Ae), and she narrates that it’s the uniform that gets her this attention, as she proudly walks through the terminal, joined by her co-workers.

Na-ri helps passengers settle in for their flight, dealing with fussy and demanding guests with a calm smile. She narrates that everyone is especially sensitive at the start and end of a journey, and it’s her job to help ease that stress.

house01-00039.jpg house01-00036.jpg

Right away we meet one of her co-workers, flight attendant DO YEO-JOO (Jo Boa), when another woman suddenly gets up and announces herself as someone’s fiancée (cameo by comedienne Jang Do-yeon), and demands her boyfriend’s car back.

More HERE

Gifs 

Spoiler

tumblr_ofl73fGgOL1thpvfwo5_400.giftumblr_ofl73fGgOL1thpvfwo2_400.giftumblr_ofl73fGgOL1thpvfwo4_400.giftumblr_ofl73fGgOL1thpvfwo1_400.gif

HERE

the first episode was bad. the second one get more interesting.

i dont get the styling with the rich boy, it looks odd

the stepfather look is like a good one but he suppose to be mafia ish? the end the voice/scene is not scary enough

16 hours ago, valsava said:

@moodypie  I was wondering about that drama,   So how was it ? I value your opinion is it worth the watch I can add it on to my watch list but glad to share another thread and drama with you..

Spoiler

It was easy to watch. Nothing heavy! needed to watch that to get over my Moonlight withdrawal. It's OK to watch if you like the main cast. I like Kim Yong Kwang, despite a number of bad articles about him. Not much to the storyline...so can add this drama to your watch list, if you like the cast. Despite saying this, I finished the drama in 2 nights. hehe. (I watched because of KYK).

7 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I don't know if I'm going to get second lead syndrome @moodypie eonnie. I'm still enchanted by Kim Young Kwang but I'm not crossing out that idea. I always get that second lead syndrome in almost all the dramas I watched.

Just like you I'm gonna wait. But looks like this drama is gonna be fun.

Let's see ...if we will be in the sls ship. :) I haven't watch ep2..

I have yet to accept that he's the father, married to her omma...and she's older than him. I am still on the borderline about the whole plot.

( I do remember that you always fall for SLS in most dramas :) )

Love the 2 premiere episodes....Na Ri such a tacky personality...and I love the song that mom used to sing....so comforting. 

So what happen with the marriage...pretty sure 100% that mom wants to protect something and makes Nan Gil jump into the crowd. So Nan Gil is a former yakuza.....leader I guess...seeing the tattoo on his back....Why somchoon need to run away...I believe its not merely about money....I will more pay attention to this one...Love Soo Ae always ....she is my goddess....and despite what the netizen said about Young Kwang...I always love him too  love2

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Man In My House" Episode 2

photo777056.jpg

Nan-gil (played by Kim Yeong-kwang) is a restauranteur who is also Na-ri's...father? That can't be right. He's younger than she is. And also Na-ri has never met Nan-gil even though he claims to have been married to Na-ri's mother. Even more perplexing, Nan-gil is somehow privy to multiple in-jokes only known to Na-ri and her mother, which leaves the baffled Na-ri wondering whether Nan-gil is who he says he is or if this isn't just some sort of elaborate scam.

It's actually kind of impressive how as ridiculous as this situation is Na-ri consistently comes off as the craziest person in the room simply through the force of her unfettered personality. The sheer obvious illogic of Nan-hil's claims coupled with how all the circumstantials of the situation favor his side of the story is enough to drive Na-ri completely nuts. Yet no matter how close Na-ri is provoked to breakdown, she never manages to get all the way there, remaining sane enough to fight for another day.

More at 

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-the-man-in-my-house-episode-2-99914.html

"The Man In My House" now in 1st, "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" drops to 2nd place

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" was only in the lead for a day.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" rated 10.1% on the 25th.

This is a record breaker as it increased by 0.3% from the previous day, but it wasn't enough to beat "The Man In My House".

On the other hand, "The Man In My House" increased by 1.6%, recording 10.6% and came in first after just two episodes.

MBC drama "Woman with a Suitcase" was postponed due to broadcast of the KBO playoffs between the NC Dinos and LG Twins.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-man-in-my-house-now-in-1st-scarlet-heart-ryeo-drops-to-2nd-place-99898.html

12 hours ago, rhiesta said:

annyeong chingu,  i'm in same state like @Bambiina, i see that many of you enjoy this drama

Good to see you hear too! Looks a few of us are from MDBC thread. Let's spazz here...hopefully the plot line will keep me interested. 

I love all the leads, so I have no issue with their chemistry. :) 

I like the doctor, he's funny. 

I like the way NanGil carries  NaRi looks so easy and the way he push her in the car by the bum, and drop her on the hospital bed, this guy can be both gentle and rough at the same time. Something to look forward to hehe.

Curious why is he so friendly and protective of her, could it be a promise he made with her Mom?  

Do NanGil and DukBong have history together? Feel like they're known each other.

Need to see more of second female lead too, she's pretty.

5 hours ago, moodypie said:

Let's see ...if we will be in the sls ship. :) I haven't watch ep2..

I have yet to accept that he's the father, married to her omma...and she's older than him. I am still on the borderline about the whole plot.

( I do remember that you always fall for SLS in most dramas :) )

This is the fact that we need to accept at the moment. That he's the stepfather. And he acts fatherly to her as well. The way he got mad at the hospital and at the house. And looks like he knows a lot about her.

And yes eonnie. My second lead syndrome is really bad. That sickness normally ends up me giving up a drama. Haha!

Spoiler

201610252302871117_1_99_20161025230307.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-25%2Bat%2B4.59.36%2BPM.png

Mydaily - Naver: 'Man Living in our House', Kim Young Kwang is Soo Ae's step father? What's his identity? 

1. [+1,433, -86] But everyone's good at acting though

2. [+1,192, -59]ㅋㅋㅋ Why is Kim Ji Hoon's Katalk message so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Kim Young Kwang's dad tone is funny ㅋㅋㅋ Soo Ae's so pretty today ♡♡

3. [+1,060, -53] As if he was a real dad when she sent him information via KaTalkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ Next week's episode will be even better

4. [+829, -49] Soo Ae's pretty. The drama is fun and refreshing

5. [+282, -21] Kim Young Kwang's acting is actually good, Soo Ae is nailing her role, Kim Ji Hoon's

6. [+214, -11] The story is immature but funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+209, -16] Go Nan Gil's totally hilarious when he speaks like a dadㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+188, -13] This drama is so much better than I thought

9. [+199, -13] I'm choosing this for Mon/Tue!!

10. [+184, -10] Really liking it so far~~ the leads have good chemistry ~~ Jo Bo Ah's character sucks

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/spoilers-drinking-solo-finale-moon.html

18 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Omo omo omo Episode 2 made me very sure that I'm gonna adore this drama. I like Kim Young Kwang and Soo Ae's acting here. Soo Ae's Nari is so spunky and full of spirit. I like Nari. I also like Nan Gil but since its only episode 2, he's very mysterious.

I'm happy I found a new drama that I'm gonna like on Monday and Tuesday. Now looking forward to next Monday for Ep3. Yeah!!!

So with you on this one @alekaonu  I loved episode two, I think Nari will think that he's talking to her uncle but some how I got the feeling he's telling that shabby Ex pf hers to not show up around there again.. I think the lil golddigger will go after the rich businessman once she finds out he's chasing her but all her lil antics will not work on him..

7 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

Wow the preview look funny..just show how concern nan gil about nari love life ...like a father...haha.

I wonder how their relationship will develop after this.

@farhah_1986  I think it will develope after she learns that NG has been protecting her mom and uncle and the family land after she's been harassed by the loansharks because they willl try and throw uncle debt off to her.. I think this is another eason mom married NG..

@moodypie  Thanks will do..

Archived