[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy that SBS decides to release more BTS pics of RDTK, especially of our barely tea couple, here's some more, please keep it up SBS.

iIxeYqo.jpgS4dJJHU.jpg

XdPa93i.jpg

HxF8GQP.jpg

It's good to see BTS pics of our couple, which means we can expect more development on their relationship I hope.

I'm looking forward to the snowing scene! maybe DJ brougth SJ back to GUMC to face her inner 'demons' to help her overcome her PTSD? So will she say yes to DJ's dating request tonight? Can't wait.

pic credit source:http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_mnu_id=46190&pgm_id=22000009960#10000058018

@angel2013 oh yes your right the red/pink line in the rela chart that @day_dreamer posted many pages ago indicating that of SJ and IB rela. it seems like a one way arrow of him pointing towards SJ... sigh indeed they may not be related and it hints it his one way love towards her....ekkkk no SLD for me pls. Ive asked a dear friend what that meant and  she indicated its a love like rela.... aishhhhh!! :sweatingbullets:

I saw the same rela chart somewhere and it added the Chinese homeless girl with an arrow pointing towards DJ. Her secret crush hahaha! oh @angel2013  shes going to be another mysterious character..hmmm i wonder how mysterious?? it seems like all the casts is so mysterious with their own hidden secrets yet to b revealed. I give credit to SBS for keeping the suspense but i also blame them for doing this on purpose becos their lack of or slow promotions of this drama.

And about the lack of star studded cameos yeah... why no cameos??.. Im sorry I enjoy all the emergency cases and those actors are doing a remarkable job but sometimes I wonder if SBS bothered to pull a few strings and ask some stars to act these roles then those scenes would be a more heart wrenching standout performance... thinking back in Doctors cameos NGM (single parent of 2 sick boys), JDH (psychotic stalker)and LSY (newly wed to a comotose pregnant wife)did an excellent job in their roles. A role that was out of their comfort zones and they made it so memorable... sigh why couldnt SBS follow suit. But I guess the benefits of no star studded cameos (apart from saving budget cost) is that there is a more focus on the main leads or other actors/actresses character development... oh well you can't  have it both ways or you can. Just simply fire the existing biased budget organiser whom is responsible in spreading the costs of each drama and hire a person whom wont b as biased or give a 2 hoots on offending anyone...someone like the fictional TK hahaha! I cant wait to see how crazy he will become in dealing with Director Do. Gosh their scenes are so good to watch... love it. 

I think Im ranting too much about SBS arent I?? I'll try to stop. kekeke! :glasses:

7 hours ago, bahara said:

Hi everyone . ..new member of this drama thread 

Actually I didn't think that I may see this drama when I heard casting news cause I'm not lead actors fan or Writer's fan...seeing some tweet about this drama ; it's  successfull rating and one short video from YYS on this drama and decided to watch... I was really excited with just see 2 eps and now more Existed !  this drama is really diffrent in many way...

Today I saw eps 3,4,5,6 together :)))   you can guess how much I like this drama amd excited  for upcoming eps...though this drama doesn't have that much love story as another ones may have...I like it so much..not Bcaz of techer kim or his mysterious life or Bcaz of DO family ...actually Bcaz of the character ' s Procces on this drama and their decision & relationship especially about lead male & female

Sorry for the cut...

@bahara, welcome to this amazing thread! This drama is really good. Enjoy the drama and the thread. :)

@Kasmic haha yes we know DJ and SJ have only 'eyes' for one another so the other two are one-sided crush but will be good to see SJ jealous side since we have seen DJ's already. I'm ok with the cameo thingy though, since big cameo cast will draw attention away from our main cast and its not like they really need it :P they are doing superb on their own.

@supergal99 handsome cute DIB is garnering quite a few attention already, if he can act reasonably, I'm sure you will see him in more drama projects in future.

Here's the text preview for tonight's episode, are we ready for "clash of the doctors"? :sweatingbullets: Ok so we know DJ will get punched but that gives him the opportunity for SJ to tend to him and for him to 'pop' the question again. :phew:

TxNoYkD.jpg

8 hours ago, angel2013 said:

... Ok so we know DJ will get punched but that gives him the opportunity for SJ to tend to him and for him to 'pop' the question again. :phew:

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

a new clip is released. TK is yelling at DJ for being late in the operation room and IB is there to assist him instead. 

So...our DJ will be yelled at...will receive a punch...seems a hard day is infront of him... @angel2013 you r right chingu...only bright thing is SJ might comfort him :P...and as men usually r..the moment you give them a finger they want the hole hand ;)...did you see it?...he putted her hand in his pocket :D

12 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

So...our DJ will be yelled at...will receive a punch...seems a hard day is infront of him... @angel2013 you r right chingu...only bright thing is SJ might comfort him :P...and as men usually r..the moment you give them a finger they want the hole hand ;)

He has been waiting to hold her hand even when she was not ready to give a finger.

3 minutes ago, arhana said:

He has been waiting to hold her hand even when she was not ready to give a finger.

So right chingu ;)...but what can we do...at least he knows what he wants right?...since he already stole a kiss was easier to wait for a hand ;)

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

So right chingu ;)...but what can we do...at least he knows what he wants right?...since he already stole a kiss was easier to wait for a hand ;)

That kiss is also what keeps me waiting patiently because that was when SJ was resisting him and the next on will be when she says yes and just the thought of it is beautiful.:wub:

Btw , that cute chinese girl is cuter in her crush:). A jealous DJ is good but I can't wait to see a jealous SJ..;)

wow seems DJ friend is part of team ...otp trying to find why are they there IB came in the room SJ trying to be nice ...IB is rude...DJ DISLIKES HIM ...IS NOT HAPPY TO SEE HIM ...OTP ALONE HE IS TRYING TO ASK HER ABOUT IB ...WOW SHE TURNS AND JUST TELLS HIM HE IS CUTE ...He smilles even if is shocked

Starts with the showdown, they're all eyeing each other, assessing each other.

Flashback, Song was given marching orders by PD, Song found his plan ridiculous at first but he relented. 

President Yeo is looking at the scene indulgently, then we see his telephone convo with PD.

New nurses err...sashayed their way in the ER, nurse Oh meets her nemesis.

More flashbacks, Song giving them orders on how to behave at Doldam. IB speaking with PD. PD giving him his orders, IB just sat there stoically accepting his father's orders.

TK thinking at his room.

1 minute ago, arhana said:

That kiss is also what keeps me waiting patiently because that was when SJ was resisting him and the next on will be when she says yes and just the thought of it is beautiful.:wub:

Btw , that cute chinese girl is cuter in her crush:). A jealous DJ is good but I can't wait to see a jealous SJ..;)

Hmmm i know the next one might get really wild :P

I like that girl a well...and she is very pretty..

------------------------------------------------

Did SJ said to DJ that he's cute???

Archived