[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

A sequel to DotS has failure written all over it no matter who stars in it. Anyone who comes in after SJK & SHK will pale in comparison.

Those two are identified with those roles now, and to top it off they're getting married.

It's better left alone. 

• Like 1

LMAO who would ever take that survey seriously? Koreans obviously know that a DOTS 2 won't be produced but that survey was still carried out.  The only important thing that survey indicates is that HJ has gained great popularity among Korean soldiers. 

Can some certain weird people  just leave this thread? Many thanks xx :)

• Like 2

anyway I'm unlurking today to give you some updates about JS and HJ..this thread has been rather quiet these days... let's get back to the topic! HJ was filming her new movie in Busan last weekend and JS has been busy with the set up of a restaurant with his friends recently. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, primrose210 said:

anyway I'm unlurking today to give you some updates about JS and HJ..this thread has been rather quiet these days... let's get back to the topic! HJ was filming her new movie in Busan last weekend and JS has been busy with the set up of a restaurant with his friends recently. 

JS seems to be insanely occupied with trying as many new things as possible, lol. Calligraphy, travel, etc. I had not heard about the restaurant, only about him appearing on 3 Meals a Day, which I think is going to air on the 22nd at 9:50 pm?? (Source is an IG post quoted in his individual thread...I don't know how accurate it is.) Maybe he is realizing that at some point he will have to give up acting cold turkey for two years, and is wondering who he is under all that? I'm sure the military will keep him well occupied, but it is probably not a bad idea to find new talents and hobbies, either.

I get the feeling that HJ is going to have a much more intense filming schedule for this movie than the last one. At least, I keep seeing things about various locations and studios being booked for this film, with dates reaching quite far into the future. I hope she gets to do all the action she was hoping for, lol.

• Like 2

Maybe this will explain why LJS is trying a lot of things lately

“I plan to consume my image and my acting as much as I can. After I’ve shown so much of myself, I might be driven to find new aspects of myself. Or I might slowly stop getting offers. People might stop being curious about me. Then, I might just disappear (from the acting scene). I think that would be okay,” said Lee, describing himself as melancholic and introverted.

New aspects? Hmmm...:rolleyes:

Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170822000813

• Like 1

This is not a delusional thread  . Trust me , even I thought that maybe this was all a delusion , but no . If you see the dvd properly (unbiased ) , then you'll understand that it's not delusional.  many people have felt that and have joined this thread . Please respect people's choices .We don't know about now but during W definitely there was something . I really wish we could know the present condition whether it's still there or it's over so that we can get some clarity . 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@kalirsjk Yes, I was thinking of that article. Well, one thing I have to say about JS--if he thinks something is worth it, he goes all out for it, lol.

Definitely! I really hope so. I really hope he'd found something (or maybe someone :wub:) worth it? Time will tell...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, apoo said:

This is not a delusional thread  . Trust me , even I thought that maybe this was all a delusion , but no . If you see the dvd properly (unbiased ) , then you'll understand that it's not delusional.  many people have felt that and have joined this thread . Please respect people's choices .We don't know about now but during W definitely there was something . I really wish we could know the present condition whether it's still there or it's over so that we can get some clarity . 

Everything okay? Did someone called us delusional again? Well, let's just hug them with tons of positivity. As for present condition, it would be definitely hard to find out things, but its okay, it was almost the same with the songsong drought moments, but it was definitely worth it, hope they end up just like them (and is it okay to brought other ship's name? if not, i'm sorry) :blush:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, incoty said:

A sequel to DotS has failure written all over it no matter who stars in it. Anyone who comes in after SJK & SHK will pale in comparison.

Those two are identified with those roles now, and to top it off they're getting married.

It's better left alone. 

Anyone who comes after SJK & SHK will pale in comparison, you said. That well said chingu i agree to that too, but IF (this only if)  HJ and LSG, i probably watch it anyway. Coz, when term of acting and chemistry, LSG and HJ is on my top 10 actor and actress, of course SHK and SJK is my list too.