[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

I think people just look at them and form conclusions based on what they see with their own eyes. Normally, people don't chase each other back and forth like squirrels, hug and hold hands and even kiss each other randomly out of script, stare repeatedly at each other, caress each other's heads/hair, say things like, "You are my woman!," flirt with each other the whole day long, etc.--unless they are dating. That is the word generally used for that kind of behavior, and now that the director's cut has leaked all over the internet, just about everyone who is interested has seen it. But the state of things at this minute? No idea.

33 minutes ago, Lillac1412 said:

Hope the rumors come to Korea soon so they could give the clarification, lol. 

Lol. No kidding.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, daisylove2894 said:

Annyeonghaseyo Chingus!!!! I was wondering if I can be added to the private chat to join in on the discussion? After watching some of the Japanese director's cut version, I'm dying to know everyone thoughts and opinions about our favorite couple!!! Thank you and have a nice day!! 

I dont think theres a chat group tho. You can share your thoughts here! 

22 hours ago, Lillac1412 said:

Found some posts like this when i look to JS IG in tags?? Is it for real?? I will be having celebration if it's true :wub::D

and I saw this post on IG (Cre. kdrama_drug)

Dunno it's real or not....

if real that's mean they're currently dating but they  not ready yet to announce/confirm their relationship to public! fingers crossed Chingus :) 

• Like 6

How much i would love to hear something regarding the status of their relationship, I dont think those instagram post are real. Mainly because, how do those people know it? Unless they are close to LJS and HHJ or the people around them. And I think that if their agency would say something about them, it would already be posted by soompi, allkpop etc. We can only wait till they are ready to announce it :rolleyes:

• Like 9

Agree with @yy95. This would not be hidden in a corner. If you have over 1.2 million likes on the back hug picture, any news on them would real news, from a real source (Soompi, Dispatch, their own agencies, etc. Allkpop is iffy--I have seen real news and also articles composed entirely of conjectures and rumors). I have no confidence that this IG owner (you can actually find both posts on the same IG owner's account) is close to any real source about them at all.

• Like 6

lol just ignore that IG user. There have been tons of hearsays but personally I don't reckon that information heard through the grapevine is reasonably reliable...The actual interactions between JS and HJ speak far louder than information that comes from random and untrustworthy sources...

• Like 13

For those of you who have the same phone, what is that little emoji supposed to be? The twirling around one? Or a hedgehog? (Just trying to think of something as far from logical as possible...they don't always match across systems.)

(Meanwhile, @May Low, it's uh...another one for your collection of straightfaced selcas... :wink: )

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

For those of you who have the same phone, what is that little emoji supposed to be? The twirling around one? Or a hedgehog? (Just trying to think of something as far from logical as possible...they don't always match across systems.)

Well in my android, it's an emoji of a girl with hands up, next to the "masculine" sign ... usually he puts those emoji together in some of his posts, I suppose that girl means like the Koreans make their "heart" (with both hands above the head) and then I suppose he puts the sign of masculine because there is no emoji of a boy doing that? lol 

• Like 4

Me too, I'm using IP6S and the emoji is a boy making heart sign. Anyway, today is Wednesday and he accidentally made a post, it's good enough even though his face still looked solemn. 

It has been a while I did not see his happy face on SNS. Hope to see his smile soon, may be after HJ FM? or after he finishes filming the seem-to-be-never-ending drama? 

The last time he looked joyful on his post, if I remember correctly, is a day after HJ birthday, when he wore a pink jacket and headed to Thailand for his FM. 

• Like 4

Lol, even now, he does usually make posts on Wednesdays, doesn't he?

10 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

The last time he looked joyful on his post, if I remember correctly, is a day after HJ birthday, when he wore a pink jacket and headed to Thailand for his FM

Yep. But a heart sign is still better than a depressed emoji, right?

• Like 3

I use iphone6, the emoji is only a boy with blue clothes,actually it's a sign "ok" (it's a man make an O sign with hand over the head) I don't know if he still using iphone6 or no, i think in MBC awards he already used iphone7 but in weibo he still use iphone6.

I think in computer or android there is no male sign for this so they translate it became an "Ok sign girl" but with male sign (how to explain, sorry i'm bit confused to explain, lol).

• Like 4

Okay, I'm not exactly sure whether this is accurate or not (given the spate of many articles within a week that gave wildly differing estimates on how long it would take to finish up), but this article at least says that the shooting part for WYWS is done: http://koalasplayground.com/2017/06/12/while-you-were-sleeping-wraps-filming-and-scheduled-for-late-september-premiere-on-sbs/

I notice they don't list a (Korean) sources, though. I even googled the title in Korean to see if I could find anything more on it, and haven't. (But google doesn't always pick up Korean things, either.) Anyway, if anyone hears anything different, let me know.

• Like 2