[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

33 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Thanks for sharing, @shishi101. She looks strikingly like her mother.

And she is cute in short hair too!  What a beauty!  TQ @shishi101 :heart:

and @nuna18   Indeed there IS a difference.  That explained WHY JS put that his signature backhug pic up.  He knows what he is doing (the hint).  Thank you, Chingu.

Hugs to all!

@primrose210 thanks for the update :D 

guys now I really feel that there is going to be an announcement in hj's fm , isn't the timing perfect :wink:  What do you guys think?? 

My delulu mind is saying that they'll announce their relationship in her fm ( and get married ❤️ before they start their new projects, that's why no new projects have been confirmed) we don't have official news that hj is doing jinroh ( though I want her to take this role) , even if she has said yes to the script, the filming starts   In later part of the year . But then they have to promote their new movies , so just limited to sweet delusions :) 

• Like 2

Wow, so the seem-to-be-never-ending-filming WYWS will be finished within this month, JS can have a break after several months lack of sleep, I read somewhere that they often film from early morning till midnight. And of course he will have more time at home, visiting his neighbor, hanging around with someone or maybe going on a date :rolleyes:

Both of their first project of this year are finished, I really really hope we could hear some good news soon :D

• Like 5

oh WYWS is filmed in entirety before airing? I didn't know, but its good news, he would have more time to rest since pre flimed dramas are not as hectic. Wonder what his plans are after this. 

@leejehoonsnose I didn't know it's your video! Really hope to see more in the future with new footage too hopefully;) Your bgm selection is very nice too.

• Like 2

It would make a lot more sense if the drama WYWS was wrapping up soon. It feels like it's gone on foreeeeeeever, and when they said they were only on ep 8, and it sounded like they were filming in order?? Either the rest is going to be filmed at warp speed, or they've been shooting for all episodes all along (which logically would make a lot more sense, especially in a pre-produced drama like this.) Hope our boy can get some sleep finally! And of course have plenty of time to do all the things he wants to with the person he wants to. :) He desperately needs his smile back.

I seriously need to get my delulu in check, because probably she won't say anything about it, but I can't help hoping HJ DOES say something about him/them at her FM. (Expect less...expect less...expect less... Will saying that help?) Can they please at least go to each other's movie premieres?

• Like 7

HJ was sooooo gorgeous in LV event, did she get vampire virus, day by day she looks younger and very much adorable:

I think she is beautiful in whatever she wears, even the bathrobe looks good on her :heart:

• Like 12

Agree, she looks good in anything. I also love it that she always looks like her own friendly self, too. (Especially obvious when you compare her wearing an outfit to some other model wearing the same thing.) I know, it's part of the job or something to look intense/grumpy/even angry when modeling on the runway. But the girl just can't do it, and I love her for it. (Seriously, don't you think that it would sell more clothes if your model looked happy wearing them, as opposed to angry?)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Seriously, don't you think that it would sell more clothes if your model looked happy wearing them, as opposed to angry?)

Yeah, I think the clothes look a lot brightening on HJ, and look at this, someone seem to still not get over W symptoms, like us shippers :D

• Like 10

Thanks a munchie @nuna18 for sharing that clip.  Did she just say W ?  ... her mouth forming in that manner.   Aww man!  That's a hint!  Let's hope JS replies something in return.   

Awww @isadoodles just answered my query ... it is for W Korea.  Can't help being delulu :blush:

29 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

Yeah, I think the clothes look a lot brightening on HJ, and look at this, someone seem to still not get over W symptoms, like us shippers :D

Maybe it's for W magazine, but she's got that sign down to an art form. :)

• Like 9