[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@May Low That little girl is wearing Jelly Mallow, and that is connected to HJ, what a cute coincidences or is it..... lol he looks great, should we prepare well JS hahaha he will be a wonderful dad someday! It'll be great seeing him really be one of those dads that takes his kid everywhere and is absolutely obsessed with he or she. 

HJ will be a wonderful mom as well, when that day comes, I see great things in their future!

• Like 19

PUBLISHED Dec.04.2016 

[HD1080p] (4 minutes re-edit version interview) 
"Nationals daughter in law" show cute really is so pretty!
Han Hyo Joo Dec.03.2016 in the afternoon Appeared of Hong Kong Pacific Place Fashion Brand Theory flagship store opening event as guests.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

@May Low That little girl is wearing Jelly Mallow, and that is connected to HJ, what a cute coincidences or is it..... lol he looks great, should we prepare well JS hahaha he will be a wonderful dad someday! It'll be great seeing him really be one of those dads that takes his kid everywhere and is absolutely obsessed with he or she. 

HJ will be a wonderful mom as well, when that day comes, I see great things in their future!

Hahaha capt @lovely_skham and @jejuhallabong have a hawk eye spotting the Jelly Mallow brand lol..meanwhile I love such coincidences!! Definitely I can see him to be an adoring dad in the near future since he like kids a lot...so do HJ too! So hopefully they really can come together in the near future..my hopeful wish haha:wub:

P.S and one day appear on Return of Superman hehe :D

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, May Low said:

Hahaha capt @lovely_skham and @jejuhallabong have a hawk eye spotting the Jelly Mallow brand lol..meanwhile I love such coincidences!! Definitely I can see him to be an adoring dad in the near future since he like kids a lot...so do HJ too! So hopefully they really can come together in the near future..my hopeful wish haha:wub:

P.S and one day appear on Return of Superman hehe :D

@May Low, same thought here wanted to see Daddy LJS on that show, wonder how he handle the kids, toddler alone hehehe . . . he might keep on singing and dancing to entertain the kids while mommy HHJ slays the red carpet all around the world.

since Christmas is just around the corner, wishful thinking of LJS and HHJ special episode on We got married, or running Man or 2d1n.

or when LJS receive the MBC Daesang Award, he will do his acceptance speech and thank his wife HHJ and say 사랑해.

its free to dream right . . . Merry Christmas fellow Honey Couple Shippers

• Like 16

LJS serenading HHJ 

The Manual by Eddy Kim

The Lyrics below reminds me of the Dazed interview "no plan is the best plan"

Sometimes, leave together  without a plan

Let her breathe under a different sky, a different wind 

Sorry for posting quite a lot today . . . catching up for the days im so busy with work

• Like 15

Just to remind people like myself who are jumping all over the pages to remember to vote! Even though Moon Lovers has over 50%, it doesn't matter! Every vote counts :)

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

On 15/11/2016 at 4:09 PM, ibru said:

... I really don't understand why the voting is so low. It is just unclear, why W fans are not voting! ...

@ibru Sorry to quote your post, but I only just caught up to p315! I guess there was a reason I should have started reading the pages going backwards earlier, cos I'm missing all the important news & deadlines!

Eg, in mid-Nov, i thought I had already missed the deadline for DVD preorders at the end of Oct, then about 10 pages and a week later, I read that the deadline was extended till mid-Nov! :crazy:Luckily its now extended to the end of Dec 2016! *Still need to get around to making that preorder before the end of the year*

Does any 1 else live in HK and still need to order??

Edited by pukka
typo & added other thoughts
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, May Low said:

So appa image here lol

8 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

@lovely_skham If it happens that the little girl's clothes is a gift from LJS, does it mean that somehow it has something to do with HHJ's connection with the owner of Jelly Mallow? Am I thinking what you're thinking? Please correct me if I'm wrong... hehehe :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

If you wish to vote for W just for fun.  Try this.  You can do so daily.    It's a series of polls where W appears in, including the handcuff kiss, characters Kang Chul and No-Face, among others. 

Regards to everyone!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

• Like 10

After seen many photos of Jongjoo couple with little kids, i wonder how charming or pretty they child will be? if both of them someday really marry in real life :wub:  I think both of them are ready to get married and build a family. and (if) both of them truly in relationship, i think both of them are in stage of preparing to 'make a family.

Judging how many time JS side and HJ side posting in same times ( for me is like to make a fans get used to see both of them in one frame, and somehow gradually fans will accept them as couple. It's just like a mind game, which is planning very carefully to reach one purpose ' an acceptance' , and it seem it more from JS side, because JS have many fans). it is very smart move! salute to both teams B)

(Hopefully not only my delulu mind) 

• Like 19

Do any of you remember the scene in Doctor Stranger where a lady gives birth to twins and one of them is in cardiopulmonary distress and JS does CPR on it? The actual CPR part is on a doll, but the scenes are interspersed with shots of him holding a real baby. It's a super short scene, but his attitude towards the baby is just really tender--you can easily see how he might regard a child of his own someday.

• Like 6