[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@skittles87 I'll be having another mental breakdown if he is later posting or singing Eddie Kim's song "2 years apart". I'm so sorry maybe it's just my delusion but the lyrics are making my mind goes wild. Haha.. XD.. He didn't visit weibo, he is monitoring his woman through IG. Because he knows sometimes, the one who updated HJ's weibo isn't HJ herself.. Hahaha..

Not only the adults.. HJ is also loved by kids.. :heart:

Just like I said before, her fans-service is unbelievable.. 
  • Like 18

46 minutes ago, May Low said:
I seeing the at the bottom of the pics that HJ signed is W pics ...happen to notice JS there :D

29 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Yes!! i noticed it too!! and its from Ep7! hahaha :w00t:

Huwaaahhh.. 대박!! You both are having such a hawk-eyes!! I noticed after @adeleyam posted the zoom-pict. It's the handcuffed kiss scene! :w00t: JS was there! LOL~

imgonline_com_ua_twotoone_V9um_BFk_VAdvg

• Like 19

So close yet so far... I'm working at a place 20mins away by underground... Why..... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

The only good thing about today is I finally got my hands on a copy of Dazed... Now if only I could get a signature on it... HJ ah~~ lol, *delusional*

• Like 6

As I was scanning through my IG, I saw this picture 

I'm sorry if I'm so demanding but can someone please translate this? :sweatingbullets: the hashtags really caught my attention, big time. Thank you very much in advance, my friends!

On the other hand, from beautiful Vampire queen to enchanting goddess real quick :heart:

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Hmm.. warning: its gonna cause an uproar for us shippers. hahaha

When asked "how do you feel when you are named as Korea's National Daughter-in-law", she replied she thought that this title seems not too bad, felt that she is a lively girl but feels like being a demure girl somethimes. Does she feel that she has what it takes to be a good wife? she thought for a while and showed the 007 pose (sailormoon pose) and said "hmm".. When asked what about your cooking? "It does seem to have a little difficulty but if the partner is able to have mutual understanding between each other, we will last long!

Thank you very much for enlightening me, @adeleyam! So did she mean that she's ready to be someone's daughter-in-law already? :phew: "Mutual understanding between each other..." hmmm I think I know someone who can give her that... :heart:

• Like 11