[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thank you @lovely_skham as always for IG updates of JS & HJ’ staff.

As for Dongkyu’s IG update It’s kind of a rehash, but I just wanted to translate the comments as below.

Kimmmgs commented: LOL, yesterday.

Dongkyu replied to her: How did you know, lol, I was caught taking a selfie by ‘Sujeong’.

Dongkyu replied again: So, I was embarrassed.

As far as I know, 'Sujeong' is an assistant of HJ’s hair stylist, minseon0429.

Btw, Dongkyu mentioned her name in a friendly way, which makes me so excited to know about their friendship between JS’ staff and HJ’s staff.

Anyway, I’ve looked up pretty much of HJ’s photos of the event on IG, and most of attendees said HJ is the most beautiful one among a lot of celebrities. This makes me so proud of HJ as a fan of her~ :D

It seems like chances are slim that JS would attend MAMA :tears:, but I would rather not see them caught on the same frame. As you guys pointed out, it is so obvious and reasonable for them to stay low-key if they are dating.  

Thank you for the updates, guys! :wub:

• Like 23

For those who are in Southeast Asia, u can catch MAMA live on tvN Asia if u have the channel. its red carpet now.. ^_^

South Korea: Mnet, OnStyle, O'live, XTM
France: dramapassion
Japan: Mnet Japan, Mnet Smart, Yahoo Gyao
Southeast Asia: tvN Asia
Taiwan: KKTV
Thailand: iflix
Malaysia :TontonIndonesia Vidio
Philippines: Myx
United States: Mnet America, Kcon.tv
Hong Kong: ViuTV

Info credits from wikipedia

• Like 10

She is the only one who gave the longest hand shakes to the fans! Yess.. Her fans service is the best. No wonder she has so many loyal fans. LOL~ I thought she'll be paired with someone when she walked down the red carpet, but she didn't. Last year she also didn't. She walked alone, too.

If she was paired with her previous co-star, I bet JS will be soooo jealous! :P

No need to worry JS., your woman is safe! Haha..

Hope she could be giving the award to BeWhy tonight. I'm looking forward for it. Dear MAMA, please let my wish comes true. Last year, she couldn't give the award to BigBang - her favorite group. At least gives her chance tonight. LOL~

I did stream the event since the very beginning, only to see HJ. But I didn't manage to see the whole time when she came out due to I opened my IG apps at that time! I'm screwed! :bawling:

What is he doing??? Suddenly JS updated his IG. Are you that happy seeing your woman walked down the red carpet alone?? LOL~

• Like 20