[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, gray_6 said:

what are the other drama i can't understand

I only know that the chart above are the MBC dramas e.g.

W - 40%

Shopaholic Louis - 24%

Lucky Romance - 13% tied 3rd place with The Flower in Prison

Goodbye Mr Black - 5%

One More Happy Ending - 4%

Edited by May Low
Update link
  • Like 6

I hate my cellphone! :bawling: I already type so many things but couldn't submit it. And now I have to retype all the things.

Talking about the Burberry's event.. Once again, HJ and JS' staff made me amazed. That's such a friendship goals (I didn't say it as working-relationship, because I see more than that on them). Thanks GOD HJ and JS is surrounded by very kind people. They love, protect, and support our Jongjoo (yesss, I believe they are).

For some antis, JS and HJ interaction might be nothing for them. They can say JS action towards HJ is too dry or something. But for me, his action now is having something to do with his relationship with HJ. How come 2 people - woman and man- who showed amazing chemistry on screen and also behind the scene but after the drama ended turning into totally stranger?? Why should them? No.. No.. No.. I believe something happen between them. I'm not gonna lie, yess of course I do want to see them getting captured on the same frame by the media. Unfortunately I couldn't see any. Haha.. Never mind, at least I have guts they already had a lot in either JS or HJ's cellphone. They met at ALUU! Haha..

Can't wait to see HJ rockin the stage and red carpet tonight. As always I don't want to have big expectation, but I just saw an IG of an actor (he isn't on the list of the presenter, collaboration or ine-up announcement but he is heading to HK to attend the MAMA this morning. Will JS come too? Let's see later. Just like the Japan Photo shoot, Burberry's event let them surprise us! Haha..

Anyway, the MASTER movie is set to be premiered on 21 December 2016. So, maybe once again we can see Jongjoo at the same event (I can say it because.. If HJ and JS has time I believe they won't miss it. LBH is HJ's boss.. KWB is JS' best friend and KDW is under the same agency as him). Let's pray fro it.

And of course I have my high hope to see our couple at MBC drama awards.

Well.. Happy weekend all. It's already Friday according to ASIA Time Zone. LOL~ See you all tonoght, here! Haha..

P.S. If you have some free time let's vote for HJ. She is currently at the 2nd place.  http://www.hallyuvote.com/

image.png 

• Like 23

2 hours ago, jejuhallabong said:

btw I can see at the projector screen in the reception room they displays Hyo Joo picture from Baeksang Awards hahaha..

haha..saw that too...was like "eh,its HHJ from Baeksang Award!!" :D

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

There you go, these two amuse me so much and their staff, It's like they try extra hard to play off but still manage to reveal their connection.

i like this..."the connection"~:) hehe..OMO! Ur findings absolutely jjang!!! as always...thank you for sharing!:w00t:

1 hour ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Anyway, the MASTER movie is set to be premiered on 21 December 2016. So, maybe once again we can see Jongjoo at the same event (I can say it because.. If HJ and JS has time I believe they won't miss it. LBH is HJ's boss.. KWB is JS' best friend and KDW is under the same agency as him). Let's pray fro it.

TQ for the info.and hope so~ they will.added one event that i will anticipating just because the possibility to see these two again..:D

Cyk2cOdUsAAx_Bw.jpg

[#2016MAMA] Don't forget to vote for Best Asian Style !;)

• Like 13

Hiii... I just want to correcting my post about W hotel, based on mmmivongs photo today, I think they not stay at W hotel Hong Kong, because W hotel Hong Kong doesn't have many floors like mmmivongs caption "103 floor".. Maybe just PMH stay at W Hong Kong, or maybe he had an appointment/event there and take the photo from W Hong Kong yesterday.. Sorry all, please correcting me, if I'm wrong.. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 10

Yes..most of them stayed in RC hotel. its the same hotel they stayed last year. 

Spoiler

Didnt want to reveal the name of hotel cuz i thought of the privacy and the rest they deserved.. but it's easy to google the tallest hotel in HK and with the initials of the hotel name as clues.. :phew:

And yes prob PMH has had an appt prior to that so he tagged W HK hotel..

• Like 16

1 hour ago, jejuhallabong said:

Handsome, can't wait for this drama too..

Lol... I wonder if the caption was created for shippers: 「Don't worry, it's not a kiss, it's a kiss scene only」:phew:

Also, JS was caught logging onto Weibo twice last night... was he waiting for an update from someone overseas? hahaha~ 

0064w298gw1fac69qz34oj30qo1be79t.jpg

• Like 22