[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

11 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@stila77 : if on the off screen he's already showed us many many times his aggressiveness to her even tough there are a lot of crew and staff, I can't imagine what will he do if only just two of them (especially in her / his hotel room)... kyaaaaaa :w00t::sweatingbullets:

you're right !!!!!! omg , i can't imagine !!!!!! :astonished:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, mimi122789 said:

maybe mbc post those latest so sweet bts of them for them to win in apan

Yes. It is. But like @starfield said, when looking at weibo, the couple list and video compilation. I also feel it's kinda suspicious, MBC should post video compilation which contains the scene from the drama, right. They're promoting the drama, aren't they? Their objectives should be like that. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

@stila77 : if on the off screen he's already showed us many many times his aggressiveness to her even tough there are a lot of crew and staff, I can't imagine what will he do if only just two of them (especially in her / his hotel room)... kyaaaaaa :w00t::sweatingbullets:

Your imagination are boosting up my delusion :rolleyes::wub::sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, starfield said:

MBC! You do realize you are submitting a clip containing footage of a REAL LIFE couple to compete against rival TV stations who ALL have submitted footage of ONSCREEN couples, right? Did I misunderstand something? Was W BTS actually a miniseries starring Kang-chul who played Lee Jong-suk, and Oh Yeon-joo who played Han Hyo-joo?

LOL it just dawned on me how hilarious this whole thing is when I read a weibo post that compiled all five nominated couples' short lovey-dovey clip, and only ours is a BTS footage :D:D:D   

OMG! I thought it was just an MV! They used the BTS footage of LJS and HHJ as their submission?! Was there a miscommunication somewhere? I hope they don't disqualify our JongJoo couple as a result! You can't be too careful with these regulations... unless MBC is deliberately trying to sabotage themselves which makes no sense! Could the editor be a closet JongJoo shipper? Or worse, a member of the other ship?! ~ Ok, maybe that last bit was just my paranoia talking.

I really love our JongJoo couple to bits! And I hope to see them together at the APAN awards, receiving the Best Couple award!

EDIT - P.S. I will be very, very pissed if our JongJoo get disqualified....:angry:

• Like 15

57 minutes ago, mimi122789 said:

i think the bts is their strong asset for them to win since it is real and not just for the drama, "W" already ended no reason to promote it anymore

It just starts airing in China plus W DVD,OST,Photo essay......... are on sale now !!!

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, suppy said:

I want this too :bawling: How to get anybody?

@lovely_skham said before this is a Photo Essay, it's sold in GMarket or ktown4u. The shipping can be such a drag, but I think it's worth it. I'm ordering mine later. I've made up my mind, it's too pretty to pass. (plus i love photo books)

FM update from twitter: there are fans outside the venue trying to find tickets to get to the event.

Outside:

Fan inside the event right now:

• Like 17