[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

16 minutes ago, mariecurie said:

My sister is a PR and she knows more than one or two about how to handle media. Apparently, saying No Comment or no confirmation to a question is acceptable if the true answer might ruin someone/something, tho best to avoid because it gives impression that we hide something. Or we may say it if we are not prepared of how to respond.

Well, I literally meant, no comment, as in they have never said a single word (not even the phrase "no comment.") (I just remember when that was Kang Chul's response to a similar question...) But it is notable that always before, he clarified the situation, and this time...nothing. 

• Like 7

Find out which feature belongs to whom...:D

Those who find it will become permanent  jongjoo shipper. ..:lol:

I was just kidding , don't mind me...:)

Permanent  means even after their marriage  we will continue  being as shipper, temporary  means we gonna hear their good news early....:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, mariecurie said:

on the gif above, we can’t 100% confirm if JS sent love to HJ because the two parts are assembled. Tho we can say that it’s highly probable that JS gestured the heart signs to his closest costar who was also his love interest in the story with whom he did a lot of aegyo at the filming site. In short, delulu is valid ^_^ 

Actually, while we don't know how these two parts go together (if they do), on the Japanese version of the director's cut, he really did do this. There is a scene of him drawing a heart in the air and throwing it across the kitchen to Hyo Joo, who catches it and "eats" it. So...it is not just fan edits... :)

• Like 7

9 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Actually, while we don't know how these two parts go together (if they do), on the Japanese version of the director's cut, he really did do this. There is a scene of him drawing a heart in the air and throwing it across the kitchen to Hyo Joo, who catches it and "eats" it. So...it is not just fan edits...

I saw that too, that’s why I said delulu is valid, they indeed did a lot of aegyo to each other :wub:

My poor heart is melted when JS looked with so much affection and cuteness afterward. Here’s the BTS of the said gif (please tell me if it’s a repost, I’ll delete it then)

Cr: ljs_0206

• Like 4

4 hours ago, marinated_lemon said:

wonder where these two are, now that it is 1,5 years from W where they can just be together on set.

I hope they will meet again onscreen and do another projects together. Miss them too !

I think it’s obvious for most of you but I’ve just realized what he was writing back then ... the 2018 Welcoming Collection 

• Like 5

Cr Rcmwann

Happy Valentine, Chingus and Jong Suk ssi n Hyo Joo Unnie!

The beginning of this video shoot, si what I was referring to earlier. You can see Hyo Joo was secretly shocked and reacted to Jong Suk’s mouthing, by slowly moving away from his mouth. She leans to oneside, but Jong Suk looked at her n put his head on her!! Jong Suk ssi, fighting!! Bring Unnie to the wedding registra and put a Lee to her name!! Kekeke. 

@dlvelasco your post caption translated - “on the way to the movie, found this, hurry”??? Wonder who is with him on the way to the movie; all ninja covered up. Jong Suk Ssi please tell us more???

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, mariecurie said:

My favorite part is when JS opened his eyes and realized that HJ was closed behind him and looked cute. He couldn’t resist to caress her cheek like she’s a kitten. I keep repeating this part, kyaaaaa

Haha. Yes, for him HHJ was like a kitten. I think in this video he says that she looks like Sherk's kitten. :D:wub:

Cr: kembie0206

Please, if I have uploaded something incorrectly, tell me. I'm new at this. And I would not like to violate a Soompi rule for the third time :flushed:. Thank you!!! :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

JS is part of the 4 Kings from SK and don't you think, he deserves a beautiful queen as well? I think no one can beat HHJ if we talk about having great visuals to match up with JS!

Just want to share this photo of HJ from Baeksang 2016. Isn't she gorgeous? I think she looks exceptional with her bangs on :wub:

Han+Hyo+Joo+InStyle+July+2016.jpg

credits to the creator of fan edit above. 

Hoping to see jongjoo this year attending the same awards show. It will be a delight to see them in one event :wub:

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Vera Vera said:

I think in this video he says that she looks like Sherk's kitten. :D:wub:

Ya ya ya :D, it’s when HJ yelped and everyone laughed because JS said it was like Puss in Boots in Shrek, aiishhh... then he stroked her chin (like a kitten) as if to say “I just wanna tease you” kyaaaaaa :wub:

@yani uli ohhh that’s one of my fav “their moments” (tho it’s hard to pick favorites, too much sweetness, can’t handle it) that convinced me that they were (are - finger crossed) more than colleagues or friends or even close friends:tongue: like @dlvelasco said, in normal dongsaeng-noona relationship, he wouldn’t do that and she wouldn’t let him do that in the first place.

19 hours ago, shishi101 said:

the differences between 'My woman' with other woman...

ya Jongsukssi, are u that boring!!! Lol

It’s too clear Sukkie ah :rolleyes: how difference his attitude towards the One and the other. He was always bright around his “frustrating noona”, it’s understandable tho B)

19 hours ago, dlvelasco said:

Hoping to see jongjoo this year attending the same awards show. It will be a delight to see them in one event 

Yesss, miss them badly ! dear Sky, please let us see a glimpse (if it’s too much I hope they secretly do) of them together this  year, heartily laughing in each other arms like this if possible uVR27eU.jpg&key=d28e6abb6a43a6981fe871d6

Cr: owner 

Isn’t  Golden Slumber on theatre these days ..? :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, 2Ds1N_ said:

on the way to the movie, catch this hurry hurry.”??? Wonder who is with him on the way to the movie; all ninja covered up. Jong Suk Ssi please tell us more???

• Like 11

You know, I realize that relationships can wither and bloom as time goes by. Jongjoo is no exception.

Their close relationship during W is undeniable, as he caressed no one but HHJ, being cute with no one but HHJ, and be clearly extra manly and helpful when he was with HHJ. HHJ who was normally a tomboy also turned into someone cute and adorable when she was near LJS on set. I know some people would say that they were being that way because of their role in the drama, but it was strange nevertheless. Even during award, they were cute. These made us the happiest shippers in the world.

I check out this thread every now and then, because I want to know how you guys are doing. Is there new couple photos? Or even better, announcement.

But no official announcement until now,

but it's okay.

By all means, they can do what makes them happy. Dropping unclear, ambiguous IG status/photos are sometimes fun, and some other time annoying, but I cant help it, because I realize, firstly, it's their IG, they can do anything with it. Secondly, if they miss each other, love each other or hate each other, it is faster and easier for them to just send private message with each other, rather than playing IG puzzle game. So in conclusion, for me as shipper, it would be unhealthy for me to expect anything more (than this) from IG post, moreover, to feel annoyed by the games. I would be asking too much if I expect seeing them posing as couple on a holiday on their IG. I would absolutely be at peace, I suppose. But I know I was asking too much, at least as of now.

I just hope that sometime in our lifetime, we will get some clarity on how they both turned out, and I hope both of them tons of happiness.

• Like 12

@marinated_lemon Yes, people who have a close relationship don't need to throw messages in bottles (on the internet)--they can just walk over to the person's house, or call or text them directly. I think sometimes they like to leave cryptic messages on IG because they want to say something to fans but they don't want to come out and say it (whether it's about dating or something else they can't talk about yet but are excited about--it can happen for a variety of reasons, I mean). But if they really need to communicate, there are more direct ways! Especially for people who have clearly said they value good communication.

6 hours ago, marinated_lemon said:

I just hope that sometime in our lifetime, we will get some clarity on how they both turned out, and I hope both of them tons of happiness.

100% agree.

So, I guess there isn't a premiere for GS? Is that right? *sigh* Well, I hope that in all that sneaking around to see movies, JS makes it (or has made it already) to some showing of GS. 

What time (in Korean time) is HJ's event on Monday? 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@marinated_lemon Yes, people who have a close relationship don't need to throw messages in bottles (on the internet)--they can just walk over to the person's house, or call or text them directly. I think sometimes they like to leave cryptic messages on IG because they want to say something to fans but they don't want to come out and say it (whether it's about dating or something else they can't talk about yet but are excited about--it can happen for a variety of reasons, I mean). But if they really need to communicate, there are more direct ways! Especially for people who have clearly said they value good communication.

100% agree.

So, I guess there isn't a premiere for GS? Is that right? *sigh* Well, I hope that in all that sneaking around to see movies, JS makes it (or has made it already) to some showing of GS. 

GS refers to Golden Slumber, right? HHJ's new film she starred with Kang Dong Won? I dont know about that, I'm afraid. But I know HHJ wasnt at GS press conference, unlike any other movie. Usually main casts attend press con, right? Only the gents were present. *grin*

• Like 6

Yes, GS is Golden Slumber. HJ hasn't been at any of the promo events thus far, but she is listed on the program for tomorrow's event. (Monday the 12th I mean, whenever that falls for you on this round planet.) I don't know what time that is, but I'm hoping to catch some of it. I think it is mostly a guy movie. From what I can tell, she is maybe the most prominent female character--but I guess it's still a guy movie? 

• Like 6