[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

20902432_1943328912582257_2708606393484574720_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX4xW_eB_j-/?taken-by=aviva.artwork

They shared an ice-cream, while JS nearly broke his teeth. :D

21148957_1728218387211796_5234743059903676416_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYb9R0UBecb/?taken-by=aviva.artwork 

2016 MBC drama awards

20837398_230809590777826_7308053198227374080_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXVKqCnhrNO/?taken-by=aviva.artwork

They painted portraits of each other. :D

Cute CARTOON!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

So what color is her hair really right now? Because it's Yeon Joo brown in the InStyle pictures from last month. But it was black when she went to Japan, and it looked black on Dec 6 when she did the Sooryehan event. Can you temporarily lighten black hair that much? (Sorry to be ignorant--I can see darkening one's hair and letting it wash out, but it seems it takes more effort to lighten dark hair.)

Or maybe it's all part of the ninja effect, to keep you guessing...

• Like 5

The HJ's InStyle photograph in Japan seems have a same vibe or aura like in JJ's Dazed photograph last year. Maybe just me who feel it because I see from my JJS's eyes lol. They have same color vibrant I guess, with brownies and sunset color. Same color with JS's sweater in YG's photo that announced his book fan signing. Which accidentally came out in a same day. Hhheee maybe it's only me who see it, anyway. You know it's hard to hold not to relate everything between them :D

Edit ---> @frozentundra point it too about the similarity color, eh @egluvsnupi exactly, my bad :lol:

Well guys, can I here talking about PD Jung nim again? Since before we talked about him and his latest project. He is my favorite PD anyway, in every way. Especially after W era. His projects has a special meaning, but of course W was the most special, irreplaceable. Most of JJS see him as shipper just like us, as a cupid too. Can I add more that he is like a supporter too for JJ relationship? We can saw it from all the BTS scenes. Chemistry can develop with actors efforts, but PD who give them a chance.

Any of you guys saw what I saw what PD sweet do in W BTS last episode? The moment when he gave JongJoo flowers and awards. For awards, so far I never see any PD who gave awards for his/her actors except PD Jung. Usually they just gave them flowers. Or maybe there are? Tell me who is it, I'm glad to know it.

Something that stuck in my mind after I saw how sweet PD nim gave our JJ flowers and awards was, after that he gave our JJ little speech to them. I don't know what he talking about, because there's no translation. He likely gave them an advice too, and from his body language and how he look at JJ from one to other, the advice is for them, not for them individually but as couple. Maybe he gave them a sign to keep their relationship good, always close to another, always together and ever lasting. JS keep nodded his head, while HJ silently took a glance to JS before she nodded too. It's like they said it in their own language that : they will.

Aaaand from what happen lately, when PD nim inserted JJ handcuff kiss in his recent drama, did he like give a sign that they ( JJ ) is still together, or at least still has a good relationship. What relationship? So far what I see is based on from their latest appearance in public, MBC Drama Awards last year. We can interpret by our selves what kind of relationship it was.

As I ever said before, PD Jung can picked some other kiss scenes from his previous dramas. He can picked others kiss scenes too from W, there is rooftop kiss scene, car kiss scene, or last episode kiss scene, all of them was sweet too. But why he picked handcuff kiss scene? And he not doing it randomly, he inserted it in SAME episode in SAME minutes time. PD nim exactly doing it on purpose. 

Yeah I repeat again, why handcuff kiss scene? Maybe he picked it because it was special for PD nim?

Well I want to share my opinion about that if you don't mind.

The handcuff scene. The first concept was just Kang Chul kissed Yoen Joo in the chair, but it developed by JS's idea add kissing in table while YC reach KC head with her handcuff in her. The PD liked the idea. JS look so confident but HJ so shy when they practiced that scene. Her face look so flustered before they kissed, and run immediately after the kiss. We talked here about Han Hyo Joo, the A-list actress, so professional and can controlling her feeling so no one can notice. Why she must swayed because one kiss?

Well it's not just a kiss, I guess. My analyse is : first, that time they have some feeling and attraction to each other. Two, HJ never expected that the kiss scene became like that ( the handcuff thing and passionately kiss thing ), maybe she imagine it will just a simple passionate kiss, not a hot passionate one, hohoho. And three, she never expected too that JS can kiss her like that. Maybe before she look JS as a 'pure' boy. He can kissing, HJ know it, and of course she ever saw it from his previous dramas, they have kiss scene too before. But when she experienced it with him by herself, she must be so surprised. What? Where is the pure boy go? That was absolutely the adult man kissing kkkeeee. And when she kissed him back, with same passion, she surprised too. Why she become like that, why they kissed like that, in front of many people surrounded. Even it was for drama purpose, but she thought their kissing was too much. That's why she run from the room after the kiss. But she not alone, JS look flustered too after that. Did the room so hot oppa, so you must take off your coat? hehehe. And the PD never interrupt them while they kissed anyway. He wait they finished by their selves, and said 'cut' in a very  low voice. Ah PD nim, I feel you :D

And for me when talked about handcuff kiss, as for me, that was my first time seeing the BTS scene that makes me shivering lol. First time in KDrama history. My dramas history, especially. PD nim so kind-hearted gave us that BTS, which is too hot to share, eh? He has the right to not to publish, but he do it. He shared, for us. And I think both of JJ don't mind it anyway. They must be saw it before it published, right? I guess they still shy when first time saw the BTS kkkeee.

And lastly, that kiss scene is JS most favorite kiss scene in W. So maybe that's why the handcuff kiss scene is special :wub:

But that's all just my opinion guys, it can be wrong. Many variables can come. Opinion can defeat by fact. But with so much coincidences that still happening between them, I am not wrong right, if I have a big hope for them. The faith that they are still 'together' in whatever level and status relationship they are now :)

Don't mind to correct me if I said wrong n bothered you guys. And if my post too 'vulgar' about that kiss scene, please notice me, so I can deleted this post. No hard feeling chingus, here we are to care to each other ^_^

Have a nice weekend guys!! May the JJ spirit always stay with us :heart:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@missyouso your explanation  was daebak. ..I loved it hehe:D.. yes yar u r true, it just  not a normal kissing scene for them, that to they are  professionals. .. they had alot of experience  in it still they blushed like doing it for the 1st time... :)

Our PD nim is really such a sweet person he still trying to support jongjoo... and to our shippers... he should plan anothere show for our jongjoo...:wub:

• Like 5

Every time it feels like they are being forgotten and erased, someone comes along to say, no. Don't forget. LSJ, 2D1N, JS's friends in the pink sweatshirts, and now pd nim. I have had intense work this week and just finished the project, so of course I had to catch up on the robot drama. (I'm still behind--haven't reached dear JS and HJ yet, just saw the clips on line is all.) But I did reach this scene:

Stab away, girls! Save your guys. :)

Also, in this scene, Min Kyu is wearing this:

(Sorry/not sorry to include HJ in the picture. :) )

I have no idea if it's normal for everyone or even just pd nim to give awards and stuff at the end of filming. But I thought it amusing when the one staff worker brought them over, she sounded like she was singing some kind of wedding march song as a joke. (Like she was a ring bearer or something.) And after HJ got her award, she took a step towards JS, but pd nim was trying to hug her at the same time, and he kind of threw an apologetic look over his shoulder to JS. Cause he knew where she was naturally headed.

I think pd nim picked the handcuff scene because he needed the epitome of two people in love to contrast with Min Kyu's sorry state. And have it be a movie (cause he's been doing that so far). (Which means that definitely no chance of a real life cameo, right? Because they were already shown to be a drama in this world?) But what better choice, right? Maybe it's because it's pd nim's drama. But whatever the reason, just artistic choice, or something more in addition, it was still a sweet gift/reminder.

I think at the time of filming that handcuff kiss, neither one of them expected it to be quite like that. Ha.

@egluvsnupi is this the color point you were trying to make?

It feels like there is a lot of love for Jongjoo online right now. I hope they feel it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Also, in the spirit of Jongjoo love, I have to post these four videos here (it's really one video, cut up for IG posting). For any casual readers just stopping by, this is why we ship these people. None of these scenes are scripted. (Even that headband scene...it's not in the script.) This is simply how these two people interacted when they were waiting for the crew to set up, or when they were in between scenes, or after the drama ended. You can clearly, CLEARLY see that Jong Suk knows perfectly well how to talk to a girl he likes. (And make a move if he thinks it's welcome.) You can clearly see that Hyo Joo really likes this guy. It's not a matter of, oh, we once wore the same color, so we must be in love. (I like the color coincidences! Really! It makes for an eye-pleasing layout on the page when you put their pictures together. But this goes waaaaay beyond that.)

Thanks to @apoo for pointing it out, but I really like the thumb wrestling in the first clip. If you look closely, at first they're just holding hands, and JS is massaging her hand with his thumb. But then HJ notices there is a camera on them, so she quickly turns it into a thumb war. But JS isn't even looking at that. He's just got this soft expression on his face and he's staring and staring at HJ and has no reaction to the people trying to get through the doorway, or do his hair, or any of that. There is only one person on that set who he even sees. There is literally a zero percent doubt of what he thinks of this girl.

As for HJ? Half a year later, she still named "caressing my head/hair" as the #1 skinship act she wanted her boyfriend to do. I think it's clear what is meant here...

Spoiler

Please, you two. Don't ever give this up! It does not come often...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Writer Song Jae-jeong and Director Ahn Gil-ho to Pair Up for tvN's "Alhambra: Memories of the Kingdom"

According to Sports Chosun, writer Song Jae-jeong and director An Gil-ho are coming together for the new sci-fi action drama, "Alhambra: Memories of the Kingdom".

It is a thriller about the mysteries surrounding an augmented reality (AR). The owner of an investment company travels to Spain and stays in cheap hotel run by an ex-guitarist. It will be a sixteen episode drama that airs in September of 2018.

Meanwhile, Song Jae-jeong is famous for penning "Queen In-hyun's Man", "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times", "The Three Musketeers - Drama" and "W" and Ahn Gil-ho is known for "Secret Forest".

https://www.hancinema.net/writer-song-jae-jeong-and-director-ahn-gil-ho-to-pair-up-for-tvn-s-alhambra-memories-of-the-kingdom-113302.html?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@frozentundra: I know it comes a bit late since your post was half a week ago, but I just had to say this: I've read your detailed timeline and I was amazed by how clearly and accurately you explained everything (it was like reading a story). And, most importantly, I loved that you mentioned more facts than mere coincidences. Truth be told, I am not a very big fan of SNS coincidences (while cute, clothes color matches or stuff like that doesn't really count as facts - since one point in time every celebrity had a photo with a certain clothing item of a certain color, so it takes just a quick search to find such a match), this is why I loved to see a post where much more than that was presented.

Now I am really curious to watch I am not a robot. I regret to this day that I watched W so very late (I missed so much by not watching it earlier - I already knew HHJ since Iljimae, but through W I discovered what an amazing actor LJS is and now I am binge watching his dramas and movies) and I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. The famous handcuff scene can indeed count as a cameo, but it was an amazing one, especially because of its occurrence (as I understand, same episode, and almost same time). Not to mention it is one of the hawttest in the drama history.

@ibru thnx for sharing. The story already seems very very interesting even from that short description. I am still in awe about what an amazing script Song Jae-Jung brought for W, and I would just crawl on my knees and ask her to take me as an apprentice if I ever saw her in this life (I am a webtoon script writer myself as a hobby and I am kind of biased when it comes to writing and stories). Now the ultimate treat would be to bring LJS and HHJ back, but that seems very unlikely, unfortunately. One factor is definitely LJS's pending enlistment. Does anyone know anything about that? I found no news anywhere, neither good, nor bad :( 

On another note, SBS Drama Awards is coming soon and most probably LJS will be there. I haven't watched wyws yet, but most certainly he will bring home some awards with that (I've read Lee Bo Young will be one of the MCs of the show this year, which will be even more awesome since they are friends). And it will be also interesting to see how he will act towards his co-star in wyws as compared to last year with HHJ. I hope they will livestream the show this year too. 

Ahhh how I wish I was more active here, but I guess it's not easy being an adult and having to work hard haha. But at least I read each and every post and it's such a nice and heartwarming thread and I love it. <3 

• Like 12

giphy.gif

Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you,
Scared of these feelings because it's still new
I catch myself thinking of the best way to share,
Hoping you'll return my confession showing you care
And then I catch myself again... and drag my thoughts back to reality
I am back at square one, does this just happen to me?...

By Heather

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/feelings-for-you

• Like 11

Hello chingus in everywhere you are !! :)

As I always said that how happy I'm join to this JJ Family. We came from different places, have a time differences, and spoke in different daily languages. But we united here because of JongJoo. Maybe sometimes we have different opinions or point of views about JJ, but I'm sure our feeling is same, our purpose too, which is seeing our JJ get happiness in their life. I guess no one said true or false about giving and sharing whatever they feel about JJ in this thread. We here support to each other. And what we done ultimately because we love JongJoo so much, as a individual and as a couple. Sometimes I wish they read this thread so they can see how much we love them, and of course there is much more love for them too out there. I hope the love for them is always strong and getting stronger day by day, even though there still no news from our OTP and they still keep silent. I hope behind their silences, they prepare big surprise for us. Big good beautiful surprise. Hopefully :) 

Yeah because we came from different places, different cultures, and different languages ( but we all speak in JJ language ), maybe sometimes we have different ways to express our feelings. As for me, my ultimate problem is about my limited skill in English, and how to choose a right words to show my thought. Which is sometimes makes others confusing and misunderstanding. I'm sorry chingu, my bad :(

I guess I make @masagumi misunderstood too in my latest post. I'm sorry dear, not doing it on purpose. Thank you so much because you show me that bts last episode video. I watched it many times before, and yeah after gave flowers and awards to JJ PD nim said 'give applause' and some like that. But I ever watched in YouTube randomly ( forget the tittle of the video ), with translation which the language I don't know, after that PD nim still speak a little words ( there's a cut abruptly after that ) with his eyes and body language just to JJ. I guess he communicated with them through his eyes n gestures, and JJ already know it. Just like them who mostly communicated through their eyes and their body languages. They just look to each other eyes n they will know what each other wants. Sometimes it's seem they doing flirty flirty when they make a stare contest, but I think that's how they communicating. Through eyes and souls. And there are some JJS ever said in IG that 'their stare is too long to be a friend'. Dang! That's so true! :wub:

Well I absolutely agree that the hardest thing being a shippers is to wait. In our case, we never know how long we must be waiting for them to make announcement. Either it bad news or good news for us. If what happen someday is not what we want, seeing they happy with their choices, I guess we'll be alright. But with some 'hints' or 'signs' from them and people around them, I guess we suppose to not loosing our hope, at least for now, until the day of announcement is come :)

The nearest event is JS poem book fan signing at 23 December. And what both JS and HJ doing now? Not know it. Especially HJ unnie who a private person, doing secretive, even her movies we don't have a little glimpse from it, and her ninja skill too. I guess it's so hard to can catch her in public. Can't guessing where is she always going around, when, with who. Except she told us by herself by upload her SNS. Which actually can't really know when she take the picture because a throwback things that she always like to do. Unfortunately her friends rarely showed her lately. For JS oppa, he's more openly, even though sometimes he is in SNS hiatus mode too, but sometimes we can saw him here and there from his friends or fans update with him in it. But for his next plans and projects, we never can guessing what he will doing next. He really likes to surprising us. But as far as the surprise is good, we never complaining it anyway :D

Many people in internet, especially JJS, said that they miss them already, they miss seeing them together again. Can't blame them, it's been a year since they seen together in public, we know their feeling because that's what we feeling too. I hope they see and know what fans feeling about them, that we always support them. And please JJ, don't abandoned our feeling :)

Okay chingu have a nice day!! Keep warm wherever you are, stay healthy and happy ^_^

We :heart: JJ 4ever !!

• Like 10

Finally!  I cannot resist joining this forum!  I've started reading the posts as from the first post and I have a long way to go.  Each is so good that I don't want to miss out on all the juicy news. Yes,  a confirmed and true blue Han Hyo Joo :heart: Lee Jong Suk fan and follower here.  It was HHJ who brought me to Kdrama land.  Watched her in BI and DY whenever time permitted and if if not gallivanting elsewhere.  Forgive me for my lack of Kdrama knowledge but I've only learned of LJS in W and yet he seems to be one of Korea's heartthrobs.  The more I read about him,  the more impressive and admirable he becomes.

Eagerly looking forward to reading facts, coincidences,  and as the more popular word used - delulus, from everyone.  It goes without saying that I DO am hoping that they will have a HAPPY ENDING!:)

• Like 9

@syzygy17 welcome to the thread, nice to have you here ... its really amazing  feeling to see lots of support  for  our jongjoo. ...:wub: 

And  we both are same,  W is my 1st ever kdrama... I'm glad that I watched it may be I missed lot if I won't meet jongjoo...:( 

Now eagerly  waiting for their confirmation crossing my fingers and toes.. praying hard for them..

Jongjoo fighting. ..:heart:

• Like 6

@syzygy17 hi :) welcome to the thread 

so happy to see that you could see the love between hj js just like us . We're happy to have you here . 

Just Like @bandi rekha , W was my firate kdrama and that's how I was introduced to both hj js . Actually i accidentally saw the elevator "key to my life" scene and that was enough for me to know that the chemistry was beyond normal and the story seemed very sweet . I'm thankful to the person who actually posted it on twitter :) 

hope to read interesting  inputs from you in future ❤️ 

@gogogirl26 thank you for the lovely yellow update :) 

thank you for all your sweet updates chingus :) 

@missyouso your English is good :) I love your positive warm post . Pls keep posting more if possible ❤️

@ibru that edit is awesome and the poem is so perfect for jj . I feel maybe one of them is definitely thinking that way . It's reminding me of those dazed and confused 2016 days :wink: 

• Like 7

@syzygy17 Welcome! Fans of Jongjoo are always welcome here. :) I also loved BL and Dong Yi. For movies, Beauty Inside and Love Lies. For JS, my favorites after W are I Hear Your Voice, School 2013, and yes, also Pinocchio. (But I love W most. :wub:)

12 hours ago, missyouso said:

Sometimes I wish they read this thread so they can see how much we love them, and of course there is much more love for them too out there.

Yes, I hope it's not a burden/pressure, but I hope they do feel lifted by knowing that so many people love and support them.

12 hours ago, missyouso said:

For JS oppa, he's more openly, even though sometimes he is in SNS hiatus mode too, but sometimes we can saw him here and there from his friends or fans update with him in it. But for his next plans and projects, we never can guessing what he will doing next. He really likes to surprising us. But as far as the surprise is good, we never complaining it anyway :D

Yes, he does come out with good surprises!

HJ will be in the January issue of InStyle? I hope there is an interview. And of course we should see JS at his book signing. I wish sometime there was a chance of seeing them together...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to jongjoo forum chingu @syzygy17 ! I'm happy aven after one years this thread is still active and spread our love to jongjoo. @missyouso don't worry chingus, we really love to read any thought about our jongjoo. Your warm posts, are very welcome! Keep posting chingu

Always happy to see your jongjoo edit @ibru . I wonder if dispatch is also one of hj fans. They always provide us beautiful photos of HJ. :wub: 

Yellow color gives a positive, fun and creative vibe. For me who worked on creative field, i usually wear yellow if i need inspiration. Maybe HJ does that too. 

• Like 7