[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Well, there are a few people who ship HJ with KDW already, but I think it has to be because they just like him. Cause as far as I know, no fans have actually ever seen them interact? Yes, they are doing two movies back to back, so that makes people who are his and her fans hope for something, but I think that is visual shipping. How could it possibly be real-life shipping if there is nothing to base it on? I think on the whole, though, people ship from dramas more, just because a drama is 16+ hours long and is something you are watching twice a week. It's on your mind, you're seeing promo all that time, etc. You have time to get to know these people, plus often, they are filming while it's airing, so there is a real life element going on as well. Whereas a movie is maybe 2 hours (filmed long ago), and you're done. 

I can't help but hope that Jong Suk will be around when GS airs, that there is a premiere for it, and that he goes. Of course she will be in promo mode for it, and of course that means that we likely wouldn't see them interact at all. But but but...he could still go! He would know both her and Kim Eui Sung in it, so surely he would go to support both of them, right? 

@kalirsjk I love the poetry analysis, and the fact that you laid out all of them to look at at the same time. Go, Sukkie! Catch Dragonite! :) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Cheering for all the chingus who has shown love and support in Hyo Joo’s ig.  I am sure she is touched to read Jongjoogers love for her and want to protect her. Well done guys for fending off “nasties” there.

woot! Woot!:lol:Daebak!!

I am looking forward to see the drama recommended by Hyo Joo to support her DongSaeng Junho.  May be, just may be she is invited to Cameo. Very unlikely, I know?:huh:

kekeke,i also like to add that this Junho “donsaeng” post makes me delulu that Jong Suk is treated different from Junho. Jong Suk is not Hyo Joo’s “Dongsaeng” level. More like “OPPA YA”! He is overflowing with manliness lately!!:wub: Kicking ball and telling about it.:D

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Thanks for appreciation everyone. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I was just scared that I am romanticizing LJS's actions so much, but if you guys have like it, thank you, still if I have offended anyone, I am sorry. 

@apoo Yes, she was, and did you remember how she looked that day? She looked tired though still beautiful because maybe, he miss him too, the feeling Is mutual! LOL! :D:):wink:

HAVE A HAPPY AND A BLESSED DAY AHEAD! ALL LOVE AND POSITIVITY! JONGJOO COUPLE AND SHIPPERS FIGHTING!!!

:grin::heart::grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@kalirsjk another amazing analysis from you. Love...love....love it , really appreciate for your hard work and agree with others please don't remove it :).

19 hours ago, missyouso said:

Awkward? Yes, but it's more run down the mood of the drama, I guess, eh? People gonna be suspicious, what relation between the two. Did it seems like a girlfriend who supported her boyfriend's project? Even though maybe it doesn't mean anything too. When there is nothing to hide, did it okay to support to each other, just like HJ who promoted Junhoo's drama. But everyone have their own thinking. There is always a question that need to be answer, between yes or no.

@missyouso sometimes the reason because they don't want all the attention goes to their relationship not to the drama/movie itself, I have to point out SSC again on this one as SHK never promote BI but all her friend/staff did but we know behind the scene she 1000% support SJK. 

As I mentioned on my first post on this thread I only ship 1 couple before and jump into this ship because I found lots of similarity between my first ship and JJC. People can ship LJS with anyone but for me his eyes and focus only for HHJ. What we can see from BTS only a little part and most of them abruptly cut off but still we can see it clearly how smitten LJS was. Even though I'm not watching WYWS yet from IG I can see the different act between him to HHJ and to his latest co-star. 

Cr. Rcnwann and Jung Yuri

@shishi101 thank you for the update, Sukie so cute when he kick the ball :D:D

Oh and someone mentioned before that Sukie delete all his photo that associate with HHJ (except the one from the drama) rite? And I also notice that he didn't post any picture from his latest Osaka FM to his IG. You know when he did wear the famous BURBERRY OUTFIT. All the photos comes from his SaiTama FM only. Make me really suspicious heheheheh.....

And this is pure coincidence but how sweet that he only can catch a pink rabbit LOL. And someone turn to pink rabbit on her last birthday rite? :D

Cr. Rcnwann

• Like 7

@egluvsnupi he may have deleted some poems or some other posts that could be interpreted to have a connection with HJ. But he hasn't deleted any pictures of her. He has more pictures of her than any other costar, I believe. And I think the pink back hug one still leads in most comments.

I think for Osaka he really just wasn't feeling well. But I'm glad he posted some from Saitama.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@egluvsnupi he may have deleted some poems or some other posts that could be interpreted to have a connection with HJ. But he hasn't deleted any pictures of her. He has more pictures of her than any other costar, I believe. And I think the pink back hug one still leads in most comments.

I think for Osaka he really just wasn't feeling well. But I'm glad he posted some from Saitama.

Ah yeah...thanks for the correction @frozentundra, I will edit my post. 

About Osaka he can still do a throwback post but I also understand  there must be a reason why he didn't post it :).

• Like 7

Wonder where was JS in his last post. Seems like the resort near the beach. And when see the beach my mind thinking about Jeju Island. And Jeju Island is HJ's favorite place. And.... Aiisshhh..ignore me. Can't helped it. There was many beaches in SK anyway :D

@egluvsnupi I'm agree with you. I thought about SongSong Couple too. I don't know why everything can be connected with them? Yeah because they like a role model or couple goals, couple drama goals more specific, for every drama shippers. Unconsciously we always compare what all they do, what they show, with our OTP. So much similarity so far I see. But I guess every couples has their own style to show, to behave, and to care about their relationship. And about doing secretive, protective and avoid attention I think almost celebrity couples in SK done that. You know, it's part of their culture ( SK's culture ) if relate about being celebs and their relation to their fans :)

@frozentundra you know, every time JS deleted his posts ( which is yeah some 'can' be related to HJ ) I immediately look at his pink back hug, and I relieved when it was still in there lol. And happy when day by day that post gain more likes and positive comments :wub:

@kalirsjk you suppose to not deleted your post, don't. Your chronology and analysis was truly daebak, I ever said it before. You not just talking about delulu things, but more about facts too, you have a proves. All the relation and coincidence really make a sense. I have same opinion with you about HJ who doesn't take serious JS actions at first. Maybe all she wants first just to make good relationship and build chemistry between them, you know that was their first time has a project together. And because JS is younger than her, HJ makes some efforts to balancing with him. As I mention before, cut her bangs, do aegyo towards JS, acts like a kid in front JS. But I think she not do that on purpose to flirt or want capture JS's heart, at first. No one know, even HJ, that time after time, being always filmed together, their relationship beyond more deep and deep. I guess in the half of filmed they have got their chemistry well. They suppose to stop in that level right, but they decided to continued to next level. That was their decision, both of them, JS and HJ.

Maybe who makes a lot of efforts was JS, he has his own way to melted his noona's heart lol. So far I know HJ is independent woman. She popular as being tomboy and has an oppa vibe. She called by pretty, beauty and gorgeous was so common for her. She hear it a lot before. But she being complimented as a cute, charming in way of her speaking, and her veins was her most beautiful parts in her, maybe it's her first time. And I guess that was the first time for JS too complimented his co star like that. He always said good things for his co stars, pretty, beautiful, lovely, great actress, just like that. But HJ was different, he has deep impression about her. And he said he being HJ's fans and HJ is his favorite actress, I guess it was his first time to said it about his co stars ( correct me gladly if I'm wrong ). Here I'm not talking because I'm JJS, not because I'm in HJ's side, or to belittle JS previous co stars. I'm talking about facts, there is a proves everywhere, in youtube, instagram, fb or twitter, we can found it all. Maybe it just the way we interpreted it that makes it different. For me of course I see it as a special, as a sweet things. And did JS said it all just as lip service, to his drama's interest, to make his co star look good and happy? Well the last it can be, but did he just can said like to others, she's pretty and beautiful, why he must added the specific things about her? Did he lied? I guess not. JS is honest person, so he must be really meant it :)

Have a nice day everyone!! JJ :heart:

• Like 11

@missyouso I agree with you... JS praised  HJ not just for drama purpose, he really mean it... He can't simply  say that he could see her veins clearly and they are very pretty...:wub:

To be frank  this is the 1st time that I heard such kind of compliment for an actor giving to his co star.. in everywhere , that's not a normal one for us....:wub:

And nowadays  we've been seeing  lot ofor coincidences. . I think it's better that we should call them as confirmations...:wub:... lol

• Like 10

1 hour ago, missyouso said:

I'm agree with you. I thought about SongSong Couple too. I don't know why everything can be connected with them? Yeah because they like a role model or couple goals, couple drama goals more specific, for every drama shippers. Unconsciously we always compare what all they do, what they show, with our OTP. So much similarity so far I see. But I guess every couples has their own style to show, to behave, and to care about their relationship. And about doing secretive, protective and avoid attention I think almost celebrity couples in SK done that. You know, it's part of their culture ( SK's culture ) if relate about being celebs and their relation to their fans :)

@missyouso I do agree every couples has their own style and way but I cannot help it as I find too many similarity from both couples, my sincere apology to brought up SSC to often on this forum.

I promise myself this is the second and my last time to ship Korean celebrity :D, whatever the result in the future I will be happy for both of them individually :)

• Like 9

@egluvsnupi SSC & JJC are so lovely right?  crazy monkey 003.    

Happy "W" day fellow Chingus [坏笑] and thanks 4 all the updates! 

Let's keep this thread with positive attitude!

63 Happy little girl emoji gifs free download

Jongsuk :  because we did the kiss scenes so often, I grew numb to them.

??? numb? :w00t:?  Jongsukah are u kidding? it doesn't look like numb to me.... more like u became addicted to Hyos lips! kekeke Lol

***Credit to rcnwann & Jongjoo.ph

• Like 9

When couples start dating, they look more like each other. It seems to me our JongJoo is looking more like one another. And their cute gestures are similar as well. Even in youtube comments section I hear people saying how much they resemble each other. Same with SSC, you see that they too resemble each other:wub:

Oh and I was watching this BTS clip of Michael Fassbender( an Irish actor) singing to his costar Alicia Vikander(before they started dating, and got married) and it reminded me so much of Sukkie singing to Hyo-_- Especially since Michael too is not very good at singing but cutely serenades like JS:D.

Our writer-nim is writing another drama of augmented reality and space travel like W which will air in 2018, I know its impossible, but I so wish she would cast JongJoo again, that would be so awesome!

• Like 10

{Eng sub} V LIVE LEE JONG SUK - 모두가 네 탓 BTS <It’s all because of you> Poem 
Translated by : Tina
Proofread by : Joanna5959
Subbed by : wendyhs9

Credit: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

”It’s all because of you”.

Video for poem collection by Na Tae-joo x Lee Jong-suk.
Translated by @joanna5959
Proofread by @choeuda
Subtitle by @suk_ever.

Credit : jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 9

6 hours ago, missyouso said:

Wonder where was JS in his last post. Seems like the resort near the beach. And when see the beach my mind thinking about Jeju Island. And Jeju Island is HJ's favorite place. And.... Aiisshhh..ignore me. Can't helped it. There was many beaches in SK anyway :D

They're in Busan 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2