[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Ah, while I was searching, so was everyone else. :)

The album is supposed to be made with deliberate emphasis on music and poetry, and it looks like all the lyrics are verbally interesting. They are all very nice, but I like the song HJ recommended best, musically. HJ seems to support the work of fellow intelligent, creative women (she also recommend the movie Hidden Figures for that reason--girl power!). Of course she likes other things, too (like the Oppa Ya! song, lol), but this song seems to fit. Kind of happy and kind of sad, with interesting lyrics and music. An article I found about the album talked about the nice combination of "Irish flute and Korean "han"." (han=Korean cultural concept of suffering. I don't know if it's from being squished between two rather powerful empires or what, but Korean culture is well acquainted with suffering mixed in with their happiness. I think that is one reason at the end of many dramas, the characters suddenly have to leave for a year or two--or spend two years in jail--before they can get their ultimate happy ending. Because they need to experience/go through some han first. Or...something like that. :) )

• Like 7

Wow, JS updated his IG again? Sure he is so active lately, something made him happy? It's a couple photo but where were you looking JS ssi? Even the couple near by looked more intimated :tongue: (I personally think that if HJ was standing beside him instead of Suzy, his hands would not place like that lol). 

And, COINCIDENTALLY, when beautiful photos of our goddess were released, we saw his new IG post, then we saw her cutie bunny face on her staff's post...many goodies in just one day, is it really coincidence?  

• Like 10

@nuna18 Hahaha yeah! but I guess his behavior is part of the scene? I guess the scene includes a lot of selcas (we'll see how that turns out) ... btw the other couple next to them is Yoon Kyun-sang with another girl, so it seems that his good friend will be making a cameo in the drama. :) 

• Like 5

Thank you for sharing good song ! First time i hear it, it's like mandarin kung fu movie soundtract that i love it so much (i forget the title).LOL

And HJ  really looks gorgeous in instyle photoshoots. i like thst yellow dress on her FM too. She should wearing yellow color more than just Plain black or whte. 

They update selcas photo too today. So cute. Did something good happend today? 

• Like 8

@chelsita and @apoo Some said the girl with YKS in JS's recent post is Lee Sung Kyung, some said it's a model from YG...No way that's his co-star in P, I'm 100% sure.

Just checked out his fanpage in my country, they said YKS and LSK will appear as cameos in WYWS to support their best friend JS, so it seems the girl is LSK. 

• Like 5

On 19/6/2560 at 2:54 PM, jejuhallabong said:

Finally we can see her yellow dress in a better quality photo.. 

I think jongsuk up IG this picture in the yellow scene because It is similar to him support to Hyujoo.

Who wears a yellow skirt as well.

So good  He want to confirm his girlfriend at IG:D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chelsita said:

@nuna18 Hahaha yeah! but I guess his behavior is part of the scene? I guess the scene includes a lot of selcas (we'll see how that turns out) ... btw the other couple next to them is Yoon Kyun-sang with another girl, so it seems that his good friend will be making a cameo in the drama. :) 

One thing I notice from writer Park Hye Ryun, she re-uses as many actors as she can in her dramas. (I'm sure she is not the person ultimately in charge of casting, but an unusually high number of actors do repeat performances in her dramas.) Really liked the interaction last time when JS and Yoon Kyun-sang were in one of hers. (They were brothers.) And I'd be happy to see Lee Sung Kyung make an appearance, too.

And true, although the one snow picture was posted by her staff member, you can tell it's HJ's own selca.

Yes, yes, yes, we'll still watch you people when acting with someone else, we understand the job and all--but go ahead and confirm, okay?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, May Low said:

On 19/6/2560 at 2:54 PM, jejuhallabong said:

ในที่สุดเราก็สามารถเห็นชุดสีเหลืองของเธอในภาพที่มีคุณภาพดีขึ้น 

I think Js up IG this picture in the yellow scene because It is similar to him support to HJ.

Who wears a yellow skirt as well.

So good  He want to confirm his girlfriend at IG  :D:phew::phew:

• Like 1

@nuna18 really? Well I don't even read any confirmation of LSK's participation but it would be good.

Mmmm especially for some fans who wanted to see them (LSK & YKS) as a couple in Doctors lol... It would also be a great support for JS since them proved to be so close. Okay, I must admit I'm already very excited about this scene.

@apoo No chingu, definitely is NOT PSH.

• Like 5