[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

17 minutes ago, minhoshin said:

Can somebody explain what the cartoon as shared by @apoo is all about? I'm guessing it has something to do with HJ leaving for Hawaii based on how she's wearing the white dress and sandals...

It's a cartoon scenario of our couple based on the artist's (YuYin) imaginations. So it goes like: HJ packing for her trip abroad, JS waits at the side acting all cute. HJ apologizes that she can't take him since he doesn't fit into her luggage. JS is devasted and posted the sad expression on SNS. End pic says "already placed in my heart" (even though can't place him in the suitcase...lol). :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, apoo said:

Yuyin 330 chingu's fan art so cute  ❤️. Can I post it here??

there are two photos. Please press the arrow mark on the right side of picture to see the continuation.

Yuyin's fan art never lets us down haha. This is absolutely adorable. My friend who's a non-shipper fan of JS also found it super duper cute and bursted out laughters when she saw this fan art. Personally speaking, I greatly appreciate yuyin's effort and highly adore her imagination and drawing skill. 

• Like 13

@ibruChingu let's calm down, did you mean that Yuyin fan art is unrespectful to JS? Come on, it's only a cute cartoon for fun, it's not something belittle him. I'm aslo JS fan, I understand well how famous he is, how he was loved by so many people, I respect his talent as well as his personalities alot. And I dont think  the cartoons have done sth bad to JS image, so just look at it as her own dream ab Jongjoo romance.

• Like 10

I personally think yuyiins fanart is adorable and cute. And of course yuyiin is always be part of jongjoo family since loong time ago, and her works is always refreshing for us. She is an artist and nothing wrong with it, it is our duty to be respectful for other artist works. It is the way an artist express their feeling from their creative mind. It is okay that how she reflect our jongjoo couple from her beautiful point of view and make a little narations from it. And i dont see any wrong or offens for both HJ and JS thus far. Besides, fanart is an artists imaginations that resembled into their work (paintings drawings etc) just like puung. I especially think that instead of being iritated, we should feel proud and happy that our jongjoo has become an inspirations of many indie artists outhere because of their pure sweetness and affection? And please honey chinggus, let us always be  in positive vibe and broadthinking, shall we? And continue to spread the love of jongjoo..

Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 13

@ibru I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I don't think yuyin drew it to portray js badly. Even I didn't mean to belittle him. I really like him as an actor and as a person. I respect your feelings  , I'm removing the pictures.  I  sincerely apologise. I didn't intend to hurt anyone. Are we good now?? We are all in the same group chingu :) 

• Like 2

@apoo Oh no chingu, there was no need to remove that post, it's really beautiful, I'm also a fan of JS a long time ago so I'm trying to understand why that cartoon might be offensive towards him, this is only YuYin's imagination and in any case where do we know that this doesn't happen in reality? I mean if they are dating it's normal to miss each other when JS or HJ travel somewhere for work or whatever and this cartoon partly reflects that (at least for me) ... But we respect the opinion of each person.

• Like 11

I guess everybody comes to things from different points of view, and what offends one person doesn't offend someone else. I don't see how the cartoon is offensive, either. I don't see the difference between that and any other fan art posted on this thread. Especially since this is based on JS's own post. (It's the second time she's left the country and he's posted a travel-based picture of himself plus the same sad face.) I found it sweet, actually. But I guess we all have different opinions.

@TaenyT Who says they are not? :)  So far, there has been a steady stream of no comment from them...They are Schroedinger's...Couple? :)

• Like 10

Good day jjs :) Yay another fan art by yuyin chingu showing the ep 16 bts. ❤️     

DBDHhixUMAAoomO.jpg:large

How does she get the expressions so perfectly?? In awe of her painting :D  

• Like 13

just discovered that choi ui seok, the director and screen writer of cold eyes and master also joined in organizing the screen play for golden slumber....i have a feeling the movie is gonna be great! 

• Like 7